Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:22:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin global regulation  (Read 2696 times)
Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:19:31 AM

global bitcoin this regulation seems indispensable for bitcoin circulation of some countries to be used for transactions and can be used to be legal tender and can be used for all payment platforms.
If this is the case, i think the cryptocurrency do not need such regulations. Or somewhat the bitcoin can move on its own, but the thing here is, the people consider much when they seen it legal, they are somewhat conscious to what is going on. Therefore we can say that having global regulation maybe good but somewhat bad.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:40:11 AM

global bitcoin this regulation seems indispensable for bitcoin circulation of some countries to be used for transactions and can be used to be legal tender and can be used for all payment platforms.
If this is the case, i think the cryptocurrency do not need such regulations. Or somewhat the bitcoin can move on its own, but the thing here is, the people consider much when they seen it legal, they are somewhat conscious to what is going on. Therefore we can say that having global regulation maybe good but somewhat bad.
I don't think regulation is mandatory because you can still use and invest in Crypto even though there isn't any regulation right? but regulation indispensable for the development of cryptocurrency, mandatory and indispensable are two different things. if there is regulation, it can certainly accelerate the spread and development of crypto
whiteblue

Activity: 1246
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:38:38 AM

I think some countries do need regulations that are used to help cryptocurrency in their countries so that sellers can be sure that cryptocurrency has clear and safe regulations used for payment methods, but there are still many countries that have not provided clear regulations for cryptocurrency use and circulation so there are still some countries that consider cryptocurrency an illegal payment.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:26:37 AM

When I got into this newly, people said the reason they use Bitcoin, which is the also the reason why it was made, was for them to have freedom from the government controlling their money. So if that’s really the purpose, why then are we looking for regulation? You know what’s likely to happen if the government get into this so I’m not support of it.

And by the way, we don’t need much people in this, only those who are interested to make use of Bitcoin should be here. I have also noticed that newbies are coming here with the intention of making money and not for the purpose of using bitcoin. I no longer see people that loves Bitcoin, all I see is greedy people who come here cause they think this is a money farm’.
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:31:36 AM

Does Australia and Sweden make use of cryptocurrency? I mean make use of it as they should a real currency Or was it just legalized in there so that people can buy and sell it without having any problem with the laws? There are countries where cryptocurrency is seen as illegal and making use of it can attract punishment if they government finds out. I just hope that one day it gets to be legal everywhere and be accepted by lots of people.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:46:53 PM

Is there a general rule for Bitcoin for the US? I haven't seen the topic commenting on this issue.
I think this is best question because people really want to know how much our government is interested in making bitcoin legal and allow us to use it, if we will regulate bitcoin so it will be easy to use it at open shops also it will increase the trust of people who are worry because of bitcoin decentralization and because of those who are saying it is just a scam so they will get best reply.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
Clemcout

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:07:00 AM

Is there a general rule for Bitcoin for the US? I haven't seen the topic commenting on this issue.
I think that till date there are no rules for regularization of bitcoin in the US because they also lose control of dollar not only in US but also in the whole world. Dollar is the only acceptable currency all over the world in this day and it is hard for US to let bitcoin legalize and regularize bitcoin in the currency market. Otherwise their dollar domination will dip in the ground.
changxia

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:09:24 AM

I have also seen a lot of attitudes about Japan's treatment of cryptocurrencies, and some of their merchants seem to have started using cryptocurrencies as employee wages!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Nila soru

Activity: 81
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:48:45 AM

People are interested in putting their money in cryptocurrency and we know that the future is that of cryptocurrency and others will go down. I need to use bitcoin as my regular currency in my local markets for my daily needs. I am sure that in the near future governments will regularize bitcoin all over the world; even fiat currency will be replaced by cryptocurrency.

InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:35:59 PM

You forgot to mention Philippines they also have accepted bitcoin as a form of payment although they have put some regulations but bitcoin is still progressing and also other countries will recognize it once they see the benefits of crypto currency as a form of payment and asset. Slowly and surely many crypto related businesses are starting up from institutional investors and merchants around the globe.

Bitcoin is accepted gradually now more than in the past, so as we can see almost all countries around the world know and understand how benefit that this digital currency can bring to life. However, these countries which is still taking regulation on bitcoin because maybe the governments don’t think that they can control a stable life when this coin is accept legally. Obviously, bitcoin or cryptocurrency is notoriously anonymous and highly volatile. If crypto is accept widespread, many benefits as well as drawbacks affect to many people life. Especially, the high risk in this field can cause a big loss for many people. Also, owning to its anonymity, illegal transaction can occur. Thus, maybe with some reasons above make almost all governments do not accept btc.
yonjitsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

www.daxico.com

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:38:31 AM

Bitcoin global regulation means all countries around the world are already embracing the blockchain technology. I am in favor with crypto regulation rather than my country will ban it. Besides, i will also feel safe and secure with my investment.

Brigalabdis

Activity: 278
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:02:31 PM

Define bitcoin as currency: Australia, Sweden.

It is clear that bitcoin transactions are illegal: Indonesia, Bangladesh, Bolivia, Ecuador and kyrgyzstan.

Clearly identified as legal means of payment: France, Japan.

Specific economic activities related to bitcoin: UK, Germany, France, Finland, Norway, Russia, Singapore, Israel.

The first country to recognize the legal status of bitcoin: Germany.

The first country to block bitcoin: Thailand (now a changed attitude)

ICO's country: China, South Korea.

Countries with positive attitudes to ICO: Russia, France.

Japan: embracing reform, licensing, and overall regulation.

Japan, as an innovator in this reform, has been on the cutting edge.

I think some countries needed or must be regulated like for my own state own country which is philippines , i would like to share some experience instead of paying bitcoin as soon as possible as quickly as that, no, we find some atm that somehow accept bitcoin and we do some things that we convert bitcoin to our own currency. And it's more hustle, and so exhausted. And also in some neighbor hood on asia country, but still hoping sooner or later government will recognize the brighter side. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  

Jump to: