Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:51:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Make your computer a happy computer! 0.5 BTC CHEAP!  (Read 1395 times)
suukool (OP)

Activity: 413
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 04:32:26 PM

Protect your security and stability with a full computer clean up!

My legendary services and anti-spyware with a powerful antivirus, will let you have real-time protection, download protection and continuously updated filters against malicious URLs, providing top-of-the-line anti-malware protection for the casual computer user.

Most theft of Bitcoin comes from unencrypted wallets purged by some backdoor virus or Trojan, don't lose your wealth when you could have just hired me! Haha!
Even if you think you may have a perfect system because you have Avast or AVG and it never says anything wrong, doesn't mean you could already be in danger.

If I work on your computer and nothing is wrong, I won't even charge!

I also do a registry clean up and ram clean. Your computer will be as good as new!

P.S. if you are in need of Web Design, keep in touch, I will be posting my services in the coming weeks.
Dare

Activity: 508
Merit: 500

Techwolf on #bitcoin and Reddit

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2013, 12:17:47 AM

"RAM clean" - do you mean reboot? RAM isn't persistent...

This sounds extremely suspicious to me, so beware.

BTC: 1M8oUcBnkRDEhWWgV8ZXLTB6p1mgnejVbX
How Forum Activity Works
Bitcointalk Forum Rules
|
|
|
Firstbits (lucky vanitygen): 1WoLfRUGDx1
How Forum Trust Works
Bitcoin Source Code
kazzy

Activity: 150
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 01:00:42 AM

I agree... this is definetely suspect.

BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 01:02:49 AM

Lollol. I read that before the comments and was like yeahhhhhh.....
mindfulmojo

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 01:52:22 AM

I would recommend just downloading malwarebytes.... update it before you run it when you do.

You will be fine, unless you are stupidly downloading junk all the time.
RedRobin2442

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 03:01:41 AM

I usual don't laugh out loud when I, lol, but when I do, its because of post like this.

I do not even know where to start! I mean, cleaning my ram is such an awesome start that I completely missed the 0.5btc for a run of spybot and some pruning of the registry by a poorly written ai.

Please tell me that I missed the part where you actually fly out to me and repair it in my home while I sip a latte for that price. Not even Geeksquad has a pair the size that you do sir to create a business plan that works on someone being tech educated enough to understand bitcoin to a level of basic knowledge, but still have the computer skills that requires someone to ask you if the computer is turned On, every time you have ask for help with it.

Can we get a Bitcointalk web redemption over here for 0.5 BTC CHEAP PC REPAIR?

Light

Activity: 742
Merit: 502

Circa 2010

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 07:17:18 AM

Lol, I'm sorry but I think we disagree on the meaning of cheap, I don't really consider 500 bucks cheap for something I can easily do by myself without having to allow you root access to my computer. If your looking for a market that will pay that kind of money I would suggest you don't bother with here as most o us are savvy enough to do everything you "offer" and even more.
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 07:19:35 AM

Assuming your service is legitimate, wouldn't it be cheaper to just take that $500, buy another computer, and use that as an overkill secure hotwallet?
Kaligulax

Activity: 182
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 07:29:27 AM

Make me happy! Only 0.2 BTC.  Roll Eyes My computer is happy in my hands! For 0.5 BTC I can get the company to my computer! And will be happier!

1FxCUCAij9FT9fXQSqYHHMiaELhRTAhui6
tubbyjr

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 07:31:41 AM

Notice, he said it's free, but his backdoor will be sure to remove your BTC for you.
ajax3592

Activity: 210

Crypto News & Tutorials - Coinramble.com

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 09:13:03 AM

Hey hey nothing suspicious it's just that OP would visit your house and clean the RAM with a cloth  Grin

Crypto news/tutorials >>CoinRamble<<                            >>Netcodepool<<                >>My graphics<<
faiza1990

Activity: 420

★☆★777Coin★☆★

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 10:12:07 AM

Hey hey nothing suspicious it's just that OP would visit your house and clean the RAM with a cloth  Grin

then I will never allowed to do this because its already many mentions its suspicious sorry OP I am not your customer

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: