Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:35:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][UTILITYSALE][Airdrop] CoinPayments Coin - Decentralized Market + Discounts  (Read 17093 times)
CoinPaymentsCoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 30
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 10:23:10 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2019, 08:23:06 PM by CoinPaymentsCoin
Merited by MrData (6), pr0d1gy (1)

TAKE PART IN THE COINPAYMENTS AIRDROP!

CoinPayments.Net is excited to announce the Airdrop of our very own utility token: The CPS Coin.

CPS Coin will be the first token built on the Syscoin blockchain and will benefit from numerous built-in features including instant transactions (Z-DAG).

Within the CoinPayments platform, holders of CPS Coin will be able to:

♢Get a 50% rebate on merchant transaction fees by paying the fee with CPS Coin
    ♢Get rebates on select conversion and network withdrawal fees
    ♢Pay for CoinPayments services like $PayByName and coin hosting

We want to take this opportunity to say thank you to everyone who has used our platform over the years, whether as a merchant, user or just a one-time buyer. Your patronage  is greatly appreciated and we look forward to bringing you an even better experience in the future!

COINPAYMENTS AIR DROP DETAILS
Until August 1, 2018 all current and newly created CoinPayments accounts will receive 100 CPS Coins for free (estimated value of €10). CoinPayments affiliates will also receive an additional 25 CPS Coins for all newly created accounts referred by your account. Please use the referral link found in your account (more info about Affiliate Tools here)

SYSCOIN AIR DROP DETAILS
On July 1, 2018 a snapshot of all Syscoin wallet addresses linked to Syscoin aliases will be taken and 6% of the total CPS Coin supply will be distributed to each of these addresses, proportionate to the balance of Syscoin held at the time of the snapshot.

BUY CPS COIN
CPS Coin will be sold from within your CoinPayments account at a rate of:

€0.10 per CPS Coin

To collect your 100 free CPS Coins, simply log into www.CoinPayments.net and redeem them from your dashboard. Not a member yet? Just follow the links below to claim your coins. No purchase necessary!

Many of you are going to ask why we would be doing an airdrop like this. “Who would give away $10 of coin to every user who signs up or is an existing client of CoinPayments? It’s madness and nothing in this world is free!” Well, you have every right to be skeptical so we will explain.

1.   A plan that benefits everyone.
We’ve ran the numbers and our customer acquisition cost is approximately $15.00. Instead of paying marketing teams, advertising firms, sales consultants and a small city of affiliate marketers, we are just going to pass that savings on to you. That way you can take advantage of the system, make a bit of money and we can save too!

2.   Our existing user base is amazing and we want them to stay.
We have had a good year and want to give back to everyone in the community. What better way to say thank you than to put our money where our mouth is. Instead of choosing to wave fees for a few months or discount fees for a year, we’ve decided to put the funds in your hands and let you choose how to spend them. You can pay for payments, coin conversion fees, invest in certain ICO’s or just HODL the tokens.

3.   It’s about the community
We started in 2013 with a plan to build something great for the blockchain community. It was never about the money and still isn’t. We still offer completely free wallets and transfers and have the best rates in the industry. Unfortunately there are a lot of costs we have to cover so some services come with a small fee. We’re hoping that you will like our service, tell your friends and we can build a community of like-minded people pushing the boundaries of this economic revolution.

Still not satisfied? Did we tell you the coins are FREE?”

Disclaimer: You are subscribing to or receiving into your wallet from or by CPS Live Ltd. (A Cayman Company) crypto coins/tokens.  You acknowledge that you are highly sophisticated or sufficiently educated in the blockchain and crypto world to understand and accept all risk of the transaction.  You acknowledge that there is no regulatory oversight and that CPS Live believes and you believe that this is not a security but is believed to be a utility to enhance functionality. Any person participating should be aware of the state of unsettled law regarding cryptocurrencies and be aware of the risk that one or more securities regulators may, in future, decide the coins/tokens are securities.  You specifically accept and consent to your full, complete and unequivocal acceptance of all risk and you waive and relinquish all and every claim against CPS Live and its affiliates.

CoinPaymentsCoin
Instant Transaction Confirmation

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitsofTwits

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:46:05 PM
Last edit: May 08, 2018, 11:42:18 PM by BitsofTwits

I logged into my account and it looks like I already have 100 CPS. Confused...

UPDATE: For existing members you simply have to log in to your account to claim the 100 CPS tokens. My bad.
mysql2454

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:49:05 PM

reserved
zionbabylon

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:48:10 PM

Had no issues claiming mine Smiley
cycloid

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 05:51:17 PM

Bump !   Cool

BlockchainTribute

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:56:22 PM

Received my Airdrop & bonus for the 2 people I referred!
Keep it up CPS, loyal merchant since 2015, Feels nice to be rewarded for my patronage.
CoinPaymentsCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 06:12:48 PM

Received my Airdrop & bonus for the 2 people I referred!
Keep it up CPS, loyal merchant since 2015, Feels nice to be rewarded for my patronage.

That's awesome! The CoinPayments affiliate program is the best in the business. You will also make 25% of the CoinPayments revenue for the life of those referred members.

Affiliate Information - https://www.coinpayments.net/help-affil

CoinPaymentsCoin
rellorellorello

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:21:15 PM

Shocked sweet, haven't logged in for a long time, time to claim some free coins!

MrData

Activity: 290

CoinPayments

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 07:26:45 PM

Excited to get discounts on all future icos!

CoinPayments - The original multi-cryptocurrency payment processor.
allhyipmonintor

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:48:22 PM

$10 only for register, you may believe that you will want something in return.
CoinPaymentsCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 07:58:39 PM

Excited to get discounts on all future icos!

We are very excited to be able to offer these discounts. The team is working diligently with companies to build partnerships and offer special rates to CoinPayments users for hosted ICOs on the platform.

CoinPaymentsCoin
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 08:00:27 PM

It's nice to see a sale based on an already established product/team; these are quite rare nowadays. I'm looking forward to seeing how you're going to realize that decentralized marketplace.

Good luck!

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
CoinPaymentsCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 08:08:46 PM

$10 only for register, you may believe that you will want something in return.

You better believe we want something in return! Your love and admiration ;0

All jokes aside, companies spend huge sums of money on user acquisition and do so in a multitude of ways. We are going a different route and thought the idea was pretty cool.  Also, to clarify, the 10$ to register is airdropped CoinPaymentsCoin given to users for free, not paid by users.

Heres our logic:

A plan that benefits everyone.

We’ve ran the numbers and our customer acquisition cost is approximately $15.00. Instead of paying marketing teams, advertising firms, sales consultants and a small city of affiliate marketers, we are just going to pass that savings on to you. That way you can take advantage of the system, make a bit of money and we can save too!

Spend the tokens however you want. You can save on fees, invest in certain ICO's, stake the coins, or just HODL as you see fit.

CoinPaymentsCoin
cryp1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:11:50 PM

Hello I just created account 2 days ago on coinpayments website , with the mail racryp1@netcourrier.com, and user racryp1 and still cant see those 100 cps coins, i feel disapointed with the promotion, buecause i dont see it to be true...
CoinPaymentsCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 08:22:12 PM

Hello I just created account 2 days ago on coinpayments website , with the mail racryp1@netcourrier.com, and user racryp1 and still cant see those 100 cps coins, i feel disapointed with the promotion, buecause i dont see it to be true...

Hi cryp1,

Sorry to have caused you concern. The system releases the coins in periodic waves.

Some bad actors in the community, have been abusing the Airdrop and signing up 100's of accounts in an effort to cheat the system and receive more than their fair share. We have had to conduct periodic audits of accounts prior to releasing the coins so that we can control for such exploitation.

Please have patience as your coins will be in your wallet within a few days at the very latest. It all depends on when you registered and when the next audit is.

CoinPaymentsCoin
CryptoPartaker

Activity: 8

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 09:12:45 PM

Been a long time CoinPayments user and love the platform!  Grin Happy to see they are finally coming out with their own coin and even happier to see I get some for free! Can't wait to use them to buy into some ICOs $$$
BlockchainTribute

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:41:18 PM

Hey everyone Grin
 I've been part of Coinpayments coin official Telegram channel.
You can have access to the community and listen in or even ask questions pertinent to the airdrop.
 It's been super helpful for me.

CoinPaymentsCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 10:31:43 PM

Hey everyone Grin
 I've been part of Coinpayments coin official Telegram channel.
You can have access to the community and listen in or even ask questions pertinent to the airdrop.
 It's been super helpful for me.

FYI - the link to our Telegram channel can be found here (https://t.co/akXK4gJqm7). Come join the almost 2000 users we have there!

CoinPaymentsCoin
pr0d1gy

Activity: 658
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:25:49 AM

Pls, how long does it take for the free coins to appear in my wallet? I have opened an account with coinpayments, yet I have not received it in my dashboard.

Just read about same issue in a previous reply.   Wink

Hi cryp1,

Sorry to have caused you concern. The system releases the coins in periodic waves.

Some bad actors in the community, have been abusing the Airdrop and signing up 100's of accounts in an effort to cheat the system and receive more than their fair share. We have had to conduct periodic audits of accounts prior to releasing the coins so that we can control for such exploitation.

Please have patience as your coins will be in your wallet within a few days at the very latest. It all depends on when you registered and when the next audit is.

Way to go CPS, always coming up with something new and awesome. Can't wait to see this roll out!

Set Escrow
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
cycloid

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 07:00:05 AM

Pls, how long does it take for the free coins to appear in my wallet? I have opened an account with coinpayments, yet I have not received it in my dashboard.

New coins are issued in batches every 24-36hours

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: