Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:39:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][UTILITYSALE][Airdrop] CoinPayments Coin - Decentralized Market + Discounts  (Read 17093 times)
akija

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:55:12 PM

When can we Withdraw CPS coin or Convert it Into Bitcoin or Other alts .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CoinPaymentsCoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 30
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 10:25:58 PM

When can we Withdraw CPS coin or Convert it Into Bitcoin or Other alts .

CPScoin is a utility token built and meant to be used within the CoinPayments platform, to enhance the merchant and user’s experience.
The coins are locked to the CoinPayments’ users wallet until July 1st. From this date forward the coins will be available to be moved offsite.
At this time, CoinPayments does not plan for CPScoin to be listed on any exchange, however, CPScoin is a decentralized utility token and should a 3rd party wish to trade CPScoin for any other cryptocurrency, they may do so outside of the CoinPayments platform.

CoinPaymentsCoin
Instant Transaction Confirmation
veccar9008

Activity: 113
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:43:35 PM

It is a unique currency in its own way, i like the idea you are proposing, i support this project, it has a great future and the Proof-of-Stake Reward 25% per Year is still a very nice bonus ...
CoinPaymentsCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 02:50:21 PM

Christina & Samir of CoinPaymentsCoin interviewed By Crypto Coin Show.
Enjoy! Smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=UAx343naSZc

CoinPaymentsCoin
CoinPaymentsCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 02:51:57 PM

It is a unique currency in its own way, i like the idea you are proposing, i support this project, it has a great future and the Proof-of-Stake Reward 25% per Year is still a very nice bonus ...

We appreciate the positive feedback! Please stay tuned for very exciting upcoming announcements!

CoinPaymentsCoin
Asoss.io

Activity: 87
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:00:58 AM

Thanks for the free 100CPS  Grin

I have on question, Are we going to be able to CONVERT the CPS coin to BTC, ETH, LTC or any other cryptocurrency by the converting option on Coinpayments platform  ?
Obi-Wan Coinob1

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:09:06 AM

"SYSCOIN AIR DROP DETAILS
On June 1, 2018 a snapshot of all Syscoin wallet addresses linked to Syscoin aliases will be taken and 6% of the total CPS Coin supply will be distributed to each of these addresses, proportionate to the balance of Syscoin held at the time of the snapshot."

From the above as quoted from the OP, does the airdrop includes the Syscoin kept in the Coinpayments site? Do we benefit from keeping our Syscoin on your site, that's what I am asking.

The airdrop to Syscoin holders will only count for people holding Syscoin in their Syscoin Alias. Find out how to create an Alias here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-P37BFNfDUE

On June 1, 2018 there will be a snapshot of all balances held in Syscoin Aliases and that's who will receive the airdropped CPS Coin.

For the Syscoin airdrop on June 1, 2018, it does not matter how much Syscoin you keep at CoinPayments, desktop wallets or exchanges...it ONLY matters how much Syscoin is kept in your Syscoin Alias.

Hope that helps and I hope I said that in enough different ways to make it clear  Wink

The problem is that in order to create a new alias on the syscoin 3.0 chain (before the june 1st airdrop date) a newer version of 'Blockmarket desktop' is needed than is currently available ( https://github.com/syscoin/blockmarket-desktop-public/releases ). See also http://www.syscoin.io/support/solutions/articles/31000142833-why-doesn-t-my-latest-blockmarket-desktop-work-

Do you know by any chance if there is any way around this or if a new version of blockmarket desktop is released in the coming days? If not, then i guess only people that had aliases before the syscoin 3.0 migration will receive the CPScoin tokens.
Does anyone know if my logic is correct or if i'm missing something?
Sjacmur

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:57:08 PM

yes I have SYS too but SYS still not relase new Block Market 3.0 which can have new version SYS coins after fork and we cant yet make Aliaces to take Airdrop CPS.
And on site SYS I cant find any info about when they relase BM 3.0 to take airdrop.
So we know that we can take airdrop but we cant because we cant make sys Aliaces with new coin v 3.0 balance.
Still yet 3-4 days to airdrop but its very small time window for this.
Can you help us and share some info about this ?
MrData

Activity: 290
Merit: 250

CoinPayments

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 08:15:57 PM

You can make aliases in Syscoin Core Debug Console, you don't need the Block Market wallet to do it.

CoinPayments - The original multi-cryptocurrency payment processor.
Obi-Wan Coinob1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:03:33 AM

You can make aliases in Syscoin Core Debug Console, you don't need the Block Market wallet to do it.

Thank you for that advice Smiley

I opened the debug console, found the (i think) relevant command "aliasnew", but there is a list of parameters of which i'm not certain which values to use. Could you help me with that, please?

aliasnew [aliasname] [public value] [accept_transfers_flags=3] [expire_timestamp] [address] [encryption_privatekey] [encryption_publickey] [witness]
<aliasname> alias name. speaks for itself
<public value> alias public profile data, 256 characters max. can i leave this empty by just typing a blank space?
<accept_transfers_flags> 0 for none, 1 for accepting certificate transfers, 2 for accepting asset transfers and 3 for all. Default is 3. i guess the default 3 is fine
<expire_timestamp> Epoch time when to expire alias. It is exponentially more expensive per year, calculation is FEERATE*(2.88^years). FEERATE is the dynamic satoshi per byte fee set in the rate peg alias used for this alias. Defaults to 1 hour. i assume here i have to use epochconverter.com to calculate the timestamp (in seconds?) of around 1559253600 for today in 1 year from now?
<address> Address for this alias. the receive address in the wallet from which the alias payment is made i assume?
<encryption_privatekey> Encrypted private key used for encryption/decryption of private data related to this alias. Should be encrypted to publickey. i used dumpprivkey command on the respective receive address that holds the funds
<encryption_publickey> Public key used for encryption/decryption of private data related to this alias. i used validateaddress command on the respective receive address that holds the funds and looked up the pubkey in that list
<witness> Witness alias name that will sign for web-of-trust notarization of this transaction. what to set here? can i leave it empty?

Thanks in advance!
CoinPaymentsCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 06:29:48 PM

Syscoin Snapshot UPDATE

By now, you’ve probably heard about how you can get some free CPS Coins! Anyone can receive 100 CPS Coins for free, by creating a CoinPayments account and another 25 CPS Coins for any referrals through their affiliate link.

Additionally, since we will be the first asset created on the Syscoin blockchain, CPS Coin will be airdropped to all Syscoin Aliases, relative to the amount of Syscoin held within the Alias. This airdrop to Syscoin Aliases will account for 6% of the total supply of CPS Coin (approximately 6% of 3 billion CPS Coins).

The original plan was to take a snapshot of all Syscoin Aliases on June 1, 2018 and then distribute the CPS Coin on July 1, 2018.

However, in an effort to include more users and maximize the distribution and adoption of CPS Coin, we will be extending the snapshot deadline to July 1, 2018.

So, both the snapshot and distribution will occur on the same date – July 1, 2018.

Not only will this give a bit more time for more coin holders to get involved, it will also allow time for the release of Blockmarket Desktop, which will allow users to create aliases with greater ease.

What are you waiting for? Get involved now with Syscoin and CPS Coin and be part of the next wave of payment innovation!

You can view the official post here:
https://blog.coinpayments.net/announcements/syscoin-airdrop-date-extended-to-july-1-2018

CoinPaymentsCoin
Obi-Wan Coinob1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:30:47 AM

Thanks for the update and the reasonable decision, CoinPaymentsCoin, it'll probably work out fine that way Smiley
veccar9008

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:25:22 AM

The very good and expected news, now we can get involved with Syscoin, we spread the word to find out as many people as possible.
balocogk3

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:19:52 PM

First of all a cordial greeting, my doubt is this: for some comments read in this blog about if you try to change cps to other currencies !! I'm not clear!
1 Is it going to be able to change cps to another currency within coinpayments?
2 what will be the minimum transaction amount?
3 Is there any charge or commission for transaction from csp to another purse cps?

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Ensaladilla

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:20:05 PM

Good afternoon @CoinPaymentsCoin

It has not been very clear to me what will happen from July 1 with our CPS or its usefulness. Can you answer these questions please?

1. Can the CPS obtained by other cryptocurrencies such as BTC, ETH, etc. be changed within the Coinpayment platform?

2. Are CPS going to trade in exchanges?

3. The current value is almost 0.12 $, what are the long-term value expectations? Will it be worth more than $ 10 as the Binance cryptocurrency?
veccar9008

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:14:16 PM

I do not want to be arrogant, but reading the previous comments will not be difficult, and you will be all clear.
veccar9008

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:30:35 PM

As we all know very much so it goes so that new technologies come to replace the old ones, a vivid example is the "Internet" technology that captured the whole world for 30 years and made life easier for all of us, so CPS Coin is designed for long and he has a concrete goal. At first, CPS Coin will not be traded on the stock exchange, they can be exchanged for all other coins and tokens that are present on the CoinPayments platform, CPS Coin is conceived as an internal currency or a token, who, as she calls it, will grow to a certain price in the future CPS Coin from the supply and demand and will eventually become STABLE COIN (that is, it will have a stable price, regardless of the growth or fall of other crypto or altoins in the crypto environment), and if not, then maybe something like STABLE COIN, later on the holders of this token the Nost vote for or against listing CPS Coin on crypto-exchanges or something like that, how do not twist it decentralized crypto currency so that the choice and its fate in the hands of most, which means that for long-term investments it's just an ideal token, I emphasize for long-term investments, remember that the same Bitcoin gained popularity after 10 years, and in the case of CPS Coin where the CPS coin itself is used only to pay for the transactions of the other Coins and Altcoins, which is in demand for the universal platforms, which is CoinPayments, and this once again emphasizes the importance of implementing such a token as CPS Coin, concept or idea that I have not yet encountered in this huge crypto-world, so that it is possible to compile elementary facts about this project's future ...
I hope you rightly understand the essence of this project, and do not miss your chance ...
BitsofTwits

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:22:56 PM

There are so many people out there doing the same thing over and over again. There are currently 90,000 different tokens (https://etherscan.io/tokens) running on just the Ethereum network. This is just down right stupid.

Some people call CoinPayments a scam and don't like the project. But what they are doing is trying to actually do something great. They've built a real digital currency with actual purpose and real tech behind it. At least 80,000 of those token projects are purely here to take your Satoshi's and run.

tntney973

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:46:35 PM

Hello!
When will you open the CPS conversion to other currencies?
tntney973

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:42:29 AM

Received my Airdrop & bonus for the 2 people I referred!
Keep it up CPS, loyal merchant since 2015, Feels nice to be rewarded for my patronage.

That's awesome! The CoinPayments affiliate program is the best in the business. You will also make 25% of the CoinPayments revenue for the life of those referred members.

Affiliate Information - https://www.coinpayments.net/help-affil
Hello!
When will you open the CPS conversion to other currencies?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: