Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:59:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][UTILITYSALE][Airdrop] CoinPayments Coin - Decentralized Market + Discounts  (Read 17093 times)
pushbrex

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:32:17 AM

COINPAYMENTS AIR DROP DETAILS
Until August 1, 2018 all current and newly created CoinPayments accounts will receive 100 CPS Coins for free (estimated value of €10). CoinPayments affiliates will also receive an additional 25 CPS Coins for all newly created accounts referred by your account. Please use the referral link found in your account (more info about Affiliate Tools here)

It's really?
Does it work?
This is why ICO's are getting bad pub, big companies like Coinpayments.net are screwing up as bad as the scammers

false info:
(promised airdrop til Aug 1 but no coins delivered)

inaccurate misleading:
(promised Atomic Swaps/
OTC Conversion with other alts but not able to)

lack of details:
(how to manually create Blockmarket 3.0 wallet address)

terms change by the day w/o updates to thread from dev:
(1st airdrop til june then july and now states to Aug 1 but now shows CPS Coin is live now!
SYS Asset ID: 777845ced7b6022b and no more airdrop issued)

lack of contact:
(devs absent in thread, Encrypted Messaging in Blockmarket 3.0 to SYS Asset ID: 777845ced7b6022b gives error msg)
Scam
funny these scammer post a blog to warn against scams yet run their own scam
https://blog.coinpayments.net/news-features/coinpayments-tips-to-avoid-a-cryptocurrency-scam

my coinpayments.net account also shows member since may 2017 https://www.coinpayments.net/index.php?cmd=feedback&sub=view
but no 100 CPS airdrop coins given, those bastards even email me to promote this shitcoin with affiliate which i did and no 25 CPS affiliate coin airdrop

here is body of email they sent

Hi Friend,

We are excited to share a new offer with you.

CoinPayments will airdrop 100 CPS coins to all current CoinPayments users, as well as new signups on the CoinPayments platform until August 1st, 2018 (€10 value).

Many of you might ask why we would be doing an airdrop like this?

“Who would give away €10 of coin to every user who signs up or is an existing client of CoinPayments? It’s madness and nothing in this world is free!”

Well, you have every right to be skeptical, so we will explain.

A plan that benefits everyone.
    We’ve run the numbers and our customer acquisition cost is approximately $15.00. Instead of paying marketing teams, advertising firms and sales consultants, we are just going to pass that savings on to you. That way you can take advantage of our system, make a bit of money and we can save too!

Our existing user base is amazing and we want you to stay.
    We have had a good year and want to give back to everyone in the community. What better way to say thank you than to put our money where our mouth is. Instead of choosing to wave fees for a few months or discount fees for a year, we’ve decided to put the funds in your hands and let you choose how to spend them. You can pay for payments, conversion fees, invest in ICO’s or just HODL the tokens.

It’s about the community.
    We started in 2013 with a plan to build something great for the [Suspicious link removed]munity. It was never about the money and still isn’t. We have always offered completely free wallets and on-platform transfers, plus we have the best rates in the industry. Unfortunately, there are a lot of costs we have to cover so some services come with a small fee. We’re hoping that you will like our service, tell your friends and we can build a community of like-minded people pushing the boundaries of this economic revolution.

Starting on May 4th, all users who buy any additional CPS coins will receive two CPS coins for the price of one or receive three CPS coins for the price of one on all orders over €500,000 within a 24-hour period!

Affiliates

As an added bonus to all affiliate marketers, 25% of transaction fees collected from the referred user will be awarded to the affiliate marketer for the lifetime of the affiliate marketer’s account. This will include the following:

Merchant transaction fees
    Commercial deposit fees
    CPSICOs.com signup fees
    CPSICOs.com transaction fees

And, as an extra incentive, you can collect an additional 25 CPS coins every time a new user signs up through your affiliate link.

Please visit www.coinpayments.net to register, then follow the affiliate help link to easily start the referral process today!

Best regards,

The Coin Payments team

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
polpol2

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:50:35 PM
Last edit: July 10, 2018, 01:53:48 PM by polpol2

Posted by: pushbrex
Posted by: connorwoods

You wrote. Thank you.
But this does not explain why the commitment of coinpayments.net is not being fulfilled.

And where CoinPaymentsCoin? Why will not he answer? Why is he silent?
sys-coin

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:43:56 PM

i have created some alias for some syscoin addresses holding syscoin before 1st of july .... but i did not get any CPS Coins by the airdrop ? how can that be? is there a possibility still to claim them if there was a misttake during the airdrop?
MrData

Activity: 290
Merit: 250

CoinPayments

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 06:18:23 AM

i have created some alias for some syscoin addresses holding syscoin before 1st of july .... but i did not get any CPS Coins by the airdrop ? how can that be? is there a possibility still to claim them if there was a misttake during the airdrop?

Remember for any tech issues you have to post a support ticket at https://www.coinpayments.net/help-support - Make sure to include your Syscoin alias.

CoinPayments - The original multi-cryptocurrency payment processor.
sarata15

Activity: 54
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:26:23 AM

yes on my account are 100 coins!
Thank you
polpol2

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:11:59 AM

Do not give coins after the first of July
CoinPaymentsCoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 30
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 07:46:38 PM

No we don't, but you may still purchase them!

CoinPaymentsCoin
Instant Transaction Confirmation
block41

Activity: 137

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:02:12 PM

in your road map, I did not see any information about the sale of the tokens. will it be? if so, can I find out the dates and what bonuses will be?
polpol2

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:01:04 PM

No we don't, but you may still purchase them!

Here's
CTCF0CT5VBZL3X9RXAVLL2UOVM
30.06.2018 09:37:36 pm Sender AirProps Co-Payments
Note Bonus Referral CPS Coins - 1 referral (s)! 25.00000000 CPS Completed

My link for registration. https://gocps.net/sfg85axqo9oih8321mzsnvaf8j57/
People after the first of July registered on it.
But they were not given 100 CPS.
I did not get 25 CPS.
Why?
Na xter

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:08:02 PM

on which add-option that this currency make it different from other technologies platform.
CoinPaymentsCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 04:45:47 AM

The airdrop was over on July 1st. However you may still purchase CPS coin directly on our platform by converting any of your existing supported coins

CoinPaymentsCoin
EliseIhado

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:21:48 PM

Hi Coinpayment!
I participate in airdrop and get 100 cps, i want to sell it to my friend 1 also on coinpayment, i filled in "coinpaymentsnet" address and their memo (exactly?), But the platform requires sys do transaction fee:
1. What is the transaction fee?
2. what do i have to do sys do transaction fee?
There's more:
_How long does p2p exchange take to transfer cps to another coin?
_What is the fee for charging coin?
_The fee to withdraw coin (ex: bitcoin) will use sys or bitcoin?

I also like a lot of people are not used to coinpayment, you can answer here and many will find and use it.
Thank you!
CoinPaymentsCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 06:10:11 PM

Hi Coinpayment!
I participate in airdrop and get 100 cps, i want to sell it to my friend 1 also on coinpayment, i filled in "coinpaymentsnet" address and their memo (exactly?), But the platform requires sys do transaction fee:
There's more:

I also like a lot of people are not used to coinpayment, you can answer here and many will find and use it.
Thank you!

In order for your cpscoin transactions to be processed you must have some syscoin in your wallet to cover the gas fee. Our transaction fee is 0.5%.
As per the P2P timeline, it's hard to tell. Like for any other market, you sell when there is a buyer.
Hope this helps and thank you for your patronage

CoinPaymentsCoin
Sinchuhi

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:32:31 AM

the concept of this project is good, as the next generation video sharing platform. but I see a project like this is not the first one, what is the advantage and uniqueness of this project with others? hopefully for the development will be smooth and successful
Kyotiosporran

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:44:01 AM

What is the consensus algorithm used by the idea and how was it picked? What languages will your website, whitepaper, and marketing initiatives be in?
vulcanambulancegf

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:47:53 AM

I like CoinPayments because it saves, reduced conversion price and net cash withdrawal fee. I hope you will build a community of like-minded people to promote the boundaries of this economic revolution.
ahmaddirar

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:42:19 AM

Hi Coinpayment!
There's more:

Thank you!

In order for your cpscoin transactions to be processed you must have some syscoin in your wallet to cover the gas fee. Our transaction fee is 0.5%.
As per the P2P timeline, it's hard to tell. Like for any other market, you sell when there is a buyer.
Hi
any update or news for securecoin ?? when it will be live?
what about cps coin ? who you will get buyers for this coin without news about it (2 months without news about CPS) ? when we can use CPS Coin ?
thank you
cashfairy

Activity: 430
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:31:47 PM

Hi Coinpayment!
There's more:

Thank you!

i see this requires more attention, cant see yet full answer to previous questions
so, is coinpayments site using SYS dust for BTC P2P exchange or it is using SYS only for CPS P2P transaction?

CoinPaymentsCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 05:43:06 PM

Hi Coinpayment!
There's more:

Thank you!

i see this requires more attention, cant see yet full answer to previous questions
so, is coinpayments site using SYS dust for BTC P2P exchange or it is using SYS only for CPS P2P transaction?

Hi,

The answers to your questions were already posted, but to provide a bit more information: CPS Coin is an asset/token built on the Syscoin blockchain and it requires a small amount of SYS to pay the transactions fees (just like ERC20 Tokens require ETH to pay gas fees). This SYS gas fee applies when sending CPS Coin inside or outside of the CoinPayments platform, except when the receiver has a $PayByName. If the receiver has a $PayByName, then the sender won't have to pay any SYS gas fees when sending CPS Coin to the receiver's $PayByName.

The P2P exchange can be used to buy or sell CPS Coins with other users. The time it takes to sell CPS Coin depends on how fast people are buying it.

I'm not sure what you mean by "fee for charging coin", but if you use our merchant APIs in your ecommerce store then we charge a 0.5% fee, but if you're just sending/receiving from our wallets the the only fee you pay is the coin's network fee (and some coins also require gas fees like CPS Coin require SYS and ERC20 tokens require ETH).

CoinPaymentsCoin
muzkle

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:47:42 PM

Special features in CoinPayments are very attractive. I suggest that if the project plans to implement incentives for loyal customers and potential customers, CoinPayments will be more attractive to the community.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: