Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:52:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Little app on Cydia to track your miners and MtGox prices  (Read 966 times)
jackjack (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1233

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
August 12, 2011, 03:33:06 AM

Hi,
I finally got a hackintosh working not long ago and made a Bitcoin app for me to learn to how code on iOS
Maybe it could be useful for some
It checks your miners on as many accounts as you have at Deepbit, Slush and BTCGuild and it prints MtGox grices

It's not a project I develop heavily but if some people are interested I can improve it

To add an account: Settings tab, fill 'deepbit', 'slush' or 'btcguild' in 'site', api key in 'param1', and the account label in 'param2', then press 'Add'

Cydia repo: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/36139570/deb-packages
This is the BitcoinManager package

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: