Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:13:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [LOGO CONTEST] 0.30BTC (in Escrow with DannyHamilton) to the Winner  (Read 4852 times)
nahtnam
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2013, 01:39:13 AM

These look very similar to coinbases logo, but nonetheless are beautiful

Just the minimalistic style and color, but not really similar (different typography and isotype shape).

Thanks for your opinion Cheesy I really appreciate it Smiley

Well if you match it with its blue background (#348eda) then it would look somewhat similar. Anyways it still clicked in my mind. Are these logos' vectors? How much would you charge for a logo?

likehiro

Activity: 427
Merit: 511

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 02:14:07 AM

These look very similar to coinbases logo, but nonetheless are beautiful

Just the minimalistic style and color, but not really similar (different typography and isotype shape).

Thanks for your opinion Cheesy I really appreciate it Smiley

Well if you match it with its blue background (#348eda) then it would look somewhat similar. Anyways it still clicked in my mind. Are these logos' vectors? How much would you charge for a logo?

Yes, I always do my logotype works in vectors; I just use to work in bitmap on illustrations, sketches and photo editing Smiley I'll send you a PM with my portfolio and if you need something we can talk about the price. Thanks a lot for your interest in my work!

Please, follow our studio page on instagram   Hard Fork Studio 
grums

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 02:36:06 AM
Last edit: December 13, 2013, 06:29:30 AM by grums

Lots of great designs in this thread.

Thought I would try something different. I have different colour variations in these too, but decided to post Black and white / blue first. The colour scheme is easily changed.

Donations : BTC : 13Niw9YieHnEiuVxaVsFEAv4Hsomrs711u
                  LTC : LYaFDMTK5xSohBdBxbidqH9skzNAWFawhD
paprtigrs

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 05:25:49 AM

Here is my design into the mix Smiley There are some really awesome ones on here already!

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o174/randi25_01/coindice_zpsbf985f48.png
ajax3592

Activity: 210

Crypto News & Tutorials - Coinramble.com

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 05:29:22 AM
Last edit: December 13, 2013, 10:25:25 AM by ajax3592

CHEATERS! Amazed how everyone is shamelessly copying my designs right from the beginning.  Angry  

You have to work for hours to generate a single original design, it hurts to see people stealing your art. An artist's creation is like his baby.
Only if you create an artwork from scratch, will you realize the pain.

It was okay till you all copied the idea of bolding the second word "dice" from me. This guy likehiro just copied the whole design altogether! How cheap you can be. Atleast generate a single logo from your rusted brain to justify the bounty of 0.3BTC Give the OP a chance to choose from many designs.

Great job nahtnam! You'r appreciating the work of a guy that is a shameless copier. likehiro from today you better not call yourself "Graphic designer" but Graphic stealer! Designer is one who uses is own brain to generate creative ideas.

Enough is enough I'm calling my lawyer. I think likehiro is not aware that copyright is applicable when the logo you copied looks optically similar to the original artwork.

Likehiro: I want to sue you for copyright and will charge a lawsuit against you. Please tell me your name, street address and which country are you from.

I hope OP "coindice" will do justice to me and my authentic creations.

Crypto news/tutorials >>CoinRamble<<                            >>Netcodepool<<                >>My graphics<<
likehiro

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 06:26:15 AM

CHEATERS! Amazed how everyone is shamelessly copying my designs right from the beginning.  Angry 

It was okay till you all copied the idea of bolding the second word "dice" from me. This guy likehiro just copied the whole design altogether! How cheap you can be. Atleast generate a single logo from your rusted brain to justify the bounty of 0.3BTC Give the OP a chance to choose from many designs.

Great job nahtnam! You'r appreciating the work of a guy that is a shameless copier. likehiro from today you better not call yourself "Graphic designer" but Graphic copier! Designer is one who uses is own brain to generate creative ideas.

Enough is enough I'm calling my lawyer. I think likehiro is not aware that copyright is applicable when the logo you copied looks optically similar to the original artwork.

Likehiro: I want sue you for copyright and will charge a lawsuit against you. Please tell me your name, street address and which country are you from.

I hope OP "coindice" will do justice to me and my authentic creations.

Is this for real? Using a dice is not really an awesome original idea that would be just yours (most of the users in this tread used a dice in the designs) and, if you are a designer you should know that a VERY COMMON method to separate 2 words placed near each other is for color contrast or typography weight. Guy, take it easy, if OP considers that I'm copying you I'd understand but you are not in the position to say that because you don't have any rhetoric in your design to call me cheater just for use a dice and a resource used by more than a million of designers every week... I don't want to spam here (too) so if you want to see 10 examples (or more, no problem) PM me and I'll be glad to teach you that you have been copying hundred of designers since you said hello here in this thread.

One more thing... lawyer? sure? This is comic. Have you registered your logotype and isotype? do you know that if you still register it it's only valid in your country? unless you really thought that your design would be the next McDonalds logo and you have done that internationally... but well, you are not the owner of CoinDice so you can call your lawyer and invite him to do a picnic with you, because if I'm doing anything wrong (and I'm not) you can't at least break a glass of my house with a stone.

Ah! my personal information is right here:

If I was not clear enough is because I'm not a good English speaker at all, but if it's not a joke (sorry if I was rude if it was, it's because my language limitation) I think that you are just reading tutorials on internet and trying to be something you are not.

*Off topic end*

Edit: Oh god, you edited your post TWICE... wow, it's not a joke... that's sad. I had the hope that it was just a joke.

ajax3592

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 06:33:37 AM
Last edit: December 13, 2013, 08:39:08 PM by ajax3592

Lol, cheater, I've been working as a product photographer and graphic designer for a leading online store from last 2 years. I gave workshops in colleges on Stop-motion animation when I was 19. Go get a life!

Agreed you cannot generate an idea that no one in the world has not thought of before because there have been many great artists in history and there are hundreds of graphic designers in every niche that brainstorm thousands of ideas everyday. Brains of all humans works the same way.

But,

You copied the whole idea of bolding the second word and dice in front, in this contest from me and everyone know's that.

Don't want to talk to you anymore, you don't deserve it. Let OP be the judge.

An artist's creation is like his baby. Only if you create an artwork from scratch, will you realize the pain.

Crypto news/tutorials >>CoinRamble<<                            >>Netcodepool<<                >>My graphics<<
likehiro

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 06:40:12 AM

Perfect, any other trouble, just PM me or talk with the OP. I don't need to say what I have done with my life, my customers can talk about me and my works and can affirm that I'm honest and professional. I will not continue with this. This is just drama.

Edit: Wow, we love the edit button, right?
Edit2: Lol, he keeps editing his post more and more times 30 min before.

PumpAndDumper

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 06:45:07 AM

Here you go..
 Cool

http://i40.tinypic.com/2m4w39d.jpg
ajax3592

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 07:06:21 AM
Last edit: December 13, 2013, 07:19:30 AM by ajax3592

I'll be glad to teach you that you have been copying hundred of designers since you said hello here in this thread.

C'mon show me what you got, I might be weak financially but in my work I'm very strong, I created the designs in this thread with my skills, they are original and it's impossible to prove me wrong.

cryptasm
Legendary

Activity: 997
Merit: 1002

Gamdom.com

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2013, 10:17:17 AM

Enough is enough I'm calling my lawyer.
Oh grow up ffs
ajax3592

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 10:24:04 AM
Last edit: December 13, 2013, 10:48:54 AM by ajax3592

Oh grow up ffs

Lol ok I agree I uttered out too much BS, it was the heat of the moment. Was very upset    *Takes a deep breath*

*May the best man win*

tsoPANos

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

In math we trust.

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 12:00:55 PM

and a little update...

Tier

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 01:47:44 PM

Here's another I tried. I'd appreciate any feedback, thank you!

zugende

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 08:18:45 PM

CHEATERS! Amazed how everyone is shamelessly copying my designs right from the beginning.  Angry  

You have to work for hours to generate a single original design, it hurts to see people stealing your art. An artist's creation is like his baby.
Only if you create an artwork from scratch, will you realize the pain.

You are funny, that reminds me of a quote from Picasso.

"Good artists copy, great artists steal." - Picasso

Sorry for OT.

Best regards
zugende
xTeraa

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 08:29:24 PM

I'm sorry but I've been backing out of this contest because of how childish this has gotten, I get that your not happy about using stock images and ideas being copied but that's just not the way to act in this kind of environment. This kind of thing brings down the community and makes the whole place look childish and unprofessional.
OneEyedJack

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 08:45:07 PM

Thought I would throw in a concept idea...

All donations are given to the Universal DBDB Organization
EAC: egokwQAmnNvumsQfMokeV2qKRgJdARY4D4
GRA: 9ECPZJBtbMHyfGikdUzQuf9Z8t6gGbWh5s
Qbeczeq

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 11:49:19 PM

Oh grow up ffs

Lol ok I agree I uttered out too much BS, it was the heat of the moment. Was very upset    *Takes a deep breath*

*May the best man win*

Just don't be angry if you don't win for some reason.

Nonetheless still likes your works best from others here.

Regards.
nahtnam
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2013, 01:45:49 AM

Here's another I tried. I'd appreciate any feedback, thank you!

This is great! I recommend you set a transparent bg, and make it a banner as well!

pennywebs

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 03:17:08 AM

Just a note to some of you more recent entries - the OP specifically stated a few pages back that he doesn't want a logo with stacked elements, i.e. he prefers imagery and text to both be on a single line.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: