Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 10:14:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Kraken withdrawal problems  (Read 2666 times)
marex (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 10:14:27 PM

My SEPA withdrawal ended up in a status of "failure", even though previous ones had gone through smoothly. No bank details had changed.

I tried initiating the withdrawal again, but it got stuck in "Pending".

I then requested cancellation by clicking the red X button on the withdrawal page, but it gave me an error: "No change made - Internal error".

Good stuff.

Of course they haven't responded to my support ticket (#10014) either. I got an autoresponder email stating that they have a long backlog of support tickets to go through due to massive influx of new users.

Hire more people to respond to the tickets... geez.

my .2$

Any other folks here with Kraken withdrawal problems?
inwantof

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 03:02:03 PM
Last edit: January 17, 2014, 09:00:39 AM by inwantof

Yes, I too am having problems withdrawing from Kraken. I tried withdrawing euros on December 3rd and have still yet to see the money reach my bank account. This is upsetting because I needed that money for Christmas and I assumed from their FAQ that the process would only take 4-5 days. I opened a ticket which went unanswered until I contacted an individual on this site who seemingly works at the company (thank you). I then got a reply saying that the problem would be resolved but it may take an additional 4 weeks. I would steer well clear of Kraken until these problems are resolved.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2013, 10:58:32 PM

Anyone else experiencing these issues?

inwantof

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 09:00:13 PM

For anyone interested in an update, it's now been almost 4 weeks since Kraken said they would look into my problem. At this point I'm close to writing off the money as a loss as I have absolutely no idea what to do. It's a substantial sum of money which I really really need. In my opinion, don't use Kraken even if your life depends on it...
qruze

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 09:40:30 PM

Which services would you recommend for withdrawing in EUR? Bitstamp?
inwantof

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 10:41:38 PM

Just one that doesn't steal your money. I have no idea to be honest.
energeez

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 03:31:11 AM

what's your verified level ?
anyways I can't recommend using Kraken
captben

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 09:35:11 PM

I tried to withdraw funds from Kraken on the 12th Dec and I have not received ANY funds as yet!

They have opened a 'request' number and on the 7th Jan wrote -

' I am sorry for the delay of this investigation and that I haven't updated you about it.
The holidays has made this process a slower one than we expected it to be. I will get back to you as soon as I have more information about your funds'.

I started a thread on this in the newbie section and it appears I am not alone on this

Is Kraken bankrupt or just a bunch or criminals - at what point does a delayed bank wire become theft?

Is Kraken an American company and do they come under American law?

zmichiel

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 02:09:26 PM

Any update on this? I too have similar problems with kraken.com. You can read about it here:

http://www.reddit.com/r/Kraken/comments/1vgfi9/withdrawal_problems_on_krakencom/
inwantof

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 11:41:46 PM

So, for anyone interested, I've finally received my money from Kraken a full nine weeks after requesting the withdrawal. I also finally got an informative response to my ticket. Apparently my transaction was part of a bad batch of transactions from December that didn't go through due a miscommunication between Kraken and their European bank. Nevertheless, I think I'm done with Kraken until they can improve their customer service to accommodate their large user base. The poor communication was the worst thing really; being left in the dark and receiving canned replies to your tickets is horrible. 
Smileyftw

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 08:34:07 AM

Kraken is an American company therefore they come under American law Smiley
Ronnin

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 04:00:36 PM

same here: 01-11-14 12:01:35 +0100   Wire Transfer   $401.00   $30.00   Pending    Huh
samba2014

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 04:01:46 PM

Today withdraw of Bitcoin is after a few hours still pending - I mean not pending in the network. It is still pending to payout by Kraken.com
I did try to cancel the withdraw, also no response from the market place. Looks like technical issues.

Still little bit concerned about that  Huh - keep you informed.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: