Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:51:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My estimation for the price of the top altcoins by Q1 2015  (Read 8724 times)
Goal (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 04:00:43 PM

I like TAG.
TAG has promise. They actually have a team of great devs, I was thinking about investing a few in their. See what happens

Something we agree on! I think we can be friends after all. Smiley You'll be happy to know I've had my coffee.
Its not that I disliked you, its the accusations you through on me.

SBC : sgRFzU71mQcFW3tm7BBaGJntk7G1ish6vx       
WDC: WhznwDGzDA7RZZjcW9hjYa3HPasiV86d3y
QRK: Qb7yTBeFmQGLfGV7P85ZMf2AceHJzANHxC
defaced
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2013, 04:07:07 PM

I like TAG.
TAG has promise. They actually have a team of great devs, I was thinking about investing a few in their. See what happens

Something we agree on! I think we can be friends after all. Smiley You'll be happy to know I've had my coffee.

I'm sorry for coming off as hostile. If you send me your FRK address ill send a gift to say thanks for pointing out things we need to work on.

Fortune Favors the Brave
Borderless CharityEXPANSEEXRAllergy FinderFranko Is Freedom
MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 04:49:39 PM

so  by 2015 i can have my own Island and private jet
it is possible, dont discourage yourself man........ xd

Thank u Grin
Goal (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 12:26:23 AM

I like TAG.

I'm sorry for coming off as hostile. If you send me your FRK address ill send a gift to say thanks for pointing out things we need to work on.
naw its fine man, thanks for the offer though Smiley

Slingshot

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 10:57:53 PM

Ok, after doing some simple math, I believe I came up with what some alt coins may be worth by the end of 2014. I took bitcoins growth and plugged in net values along with total supplies and todays market values to get to what I believe to be a better than average estimation. Keep in mind in a market like crypto, prices will sway and are pretty much impossible to calculate. But I think I did a better than average estimate. Hope I helped. Also what do you think the prices will be?

ESTIMATIONS ARE BASED OFF 9/10/13 5:19 PST

Litecoin - $508
Peercoin - $579
Quarkcoin - $55
Worldcoin - $348
Namecoin - $1660
Megacoin - $569
Sexcoin - $277
Infinitecoin - $0.15
Digitalcoin - $1106
Stablecoin - $1422
Ixcoin - $711
Zetacoin - $77
Feathercoin - $465
Betacoin - $375

Well now...I think we can all surmise what this person is speculating in. Wink

All but a few seem good to go, and maybe all of them. Tough to say cause I know little about
those few to begin with.

Best get to work figuring out how to get the same type of traction that Bitcoin has gotten.
Because without that these speculative commodity-currencies will fizzle and sizzle, but then
flame out sooner, rather than later.

At least that would seem to be the case from a logical point of view, after maybe a dozen or
more of these crypto's finally gain traction. Then the rest may well suddenly implode. Or not?

But those prices listed above reflect what would most likely mean utter collapse of at least
one of the following, okay more than one of the following fiat currencies:

CNY
EUR
USD
YEN

Although that is a real possibility all things considered (record, unsustainable sovereign debts)
it's much more likely the bankers and governments merely accelerate inflation while continuing
to lie and jawbone things, and the facts, to force a false sense of belief that what they say is the
truth. In other words to carry on as they have been doing all along. Only more so. While patching
up any and all disasters and crashes, not to mention banking and market panics, or bond market
implosions.

Watch with awe as they continue to jawbone through mentioning relentlessly that the FED will
soon taper, and may even begin to do so, before swiftly reversing because of one excuse or
another while knowing all the while they have no other options except severe deflation plus
outright debt defaults should they stop inflating (QE to ~) until the debts and currencies have been
mostly inflated away based on 2007 dollars, for example.

Fact is they must reduce the value of the USD per 2007 dollars to being worth around 0.12 cents
per 2007 USD. Or there about, just to again make the debts, and the interest on those debts even
manageable. And well we're all right on course while they go about doing exactly that!

Debt based fiat along with fractional reserve banking is the worlds worst living nightmare. But they
wont be surrendering. And will fight tooth and nail, and to your last drop of blood if possible, to keep
their command and dominance over almost every nation in this world. We are all their slaves, and so
to are our nations. Until finally the young and the restless demand a wholesale change.

So to recap:

The USA is a basket-case, in utter shambles.
 Europe is in much worse shape.
 Japan even more so.
 And suddenly China of all countries just blew the worlds biggest debt bubble, all since just 2008.

So much for any Chinese miracles.

So reflecting on all that yea, those numbers are possible listed above, but not likely at all.

Instead hope that the Powers that Be will allow these to be acceptable, while right along side them
the fiat currencies of the world keep growing ever more worthless at a consistently increasing pace,
but not likely going away until all hell breaks loose first! eta 12 to 15 months, plus/minus 5~ years.

Caveat emptor - let the buyer beware!
Goal (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 11:21:34 PM

Good read, but no those numbers are not biased towards what I am speculating in. What I basically did, was take the bitcoin net value, and did some adding and dividing and a bit of some other stuff to come up with these numbers. Each of this numbers is calculated the same way. If these coins surpass bitcoin as the leading coin, these are the most likely value points. Its simple, no matter how long it takes, this is the coin at full value....

RB25

Activity: 831
Merit: 500

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 03:10:39 PM

I hope you are right. I am just a small-timer with a couple of GPUs, but given the rise of BTC and the gradual acceptance of digital currency, I don't see why all the major/serious coins can't experience at least moderate growth in the coming 12 months.

Here is hoping your numbers are correct and making all of us a small fortune.

.BITSONG.
████
████
████
████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████

████
            ████
            ████
            ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
██
██
██
██
██        ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██
            ██
.▬▬▬▬TELEGRAM▬▬▬▬.
⇪  CHANNEL   ⇪    GROUP   ⇪
Twitter  Facebook  Medium
Luceat

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 03:36:39 PM

Ha technical analysis for Q1 2015? I might as well go and see a fortune teller. The only thing I can say with certainity is that there will be a huge change next year, political, economical and in the cryptocurrencies themselves. Mark my words.
I'm looking forward to the next year anyway, shit's going to be entertaining. And I'll be able to buy bitcoins with an ATM in Zurich.
karudea

Activity: 106

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 04:31:26 PM

Sexcoin - $277
 Shocked

Hope this is a correct estimation =) =) =) =)

SC : BG3CzJmeE33QWpKZn4BbftVEunJZRov2JL
User705
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1006

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 07:07:17 AM

Sexcoin - $277
 Shocked

Hope this is a correct estimation =) =) =) =)

Maybe it will be closer to $69.   Grin

Shadey

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 07:23:48 PM

$10k BTC FTW!!!!!!!!!!! Just wait and see Cheesy

DRK - Xq5o7AGBau1bL59fDuJpgcU6XQ6Fr6iHRm
BTC - 182pCAyuawff3ANB6FdifKBLcq5a7abFTh
LTC - LcpDzdX8v9s1JB2bHnb8bCoCKEckyxL9JU
The Golden Egg game Sponsor: https://thegoldenegg.co/users/Shadey?d27de3572
lalakies23

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 06:17:19 AM

Betacoin - $375 Hurray!!!!!

I hope it 'll go that far.
mfpowernl

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 06:44:22 AM

Haha what a list! The only new coin  that gone be the new bitcoin is the vertcoin!
erok

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 06:58:28 AM

I do not understand how you can quantify this data... How did you come to these conclusions? Did you just extrapolate the previous month's market data and use the growth as a pattern to predict what will happen? If you do that you are going to be wrong. Especially considering that success is heavily dependent on the dev team behind it and their dedication to innovation and security.

With that in mind, here's my list:
Battlecoin - Phase 3 should be a big push for this currency which should solidify the market cap in the top twenty -  .00005
Peercoin - Best store of value. POS is legit. -  0.01
Cryptogenic Bullion - 2014 is the year of the Bull. Solid gains. -  0.0075 to 0.01
Zetacoin - Big new things are supposed to come out this month and next. - .0001
Primecoin - Obvious bet but this is a wildcard. Could go through the roof.

My long shot bets are still EAC and OSC

I see threads talking about Alt coins just being BTC traps. These are incorrect. Alt currencies are what is beautiful about the idea of a crypto currency. It is the idea that there is a digital store of value. Of course this will spawn innovative ideas on how to implement this and isn't that the definition of a free market to offer incentive for new and innovative ideas. Let the best coin stand in the long run as a standard worldwide. Let the chumps be dumped. In the digital age, this is the gold rush.

"the destruction of privacy widens the existing power imbalance between the ruling factions and everyone else" -- Julian Assange
markus1000

Activity: 153

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 08:21:25 AM

my price estimations for beverage companies based on Coca Cola's performance, because its the leading beverage company....

this is the logic of the thread Wink

Just because you bring out a product with similar characteristics but a different name, you cannot expect it to perform similarly in the market. Because you neither offer any groundbreaking innovation nor has it the brand value.

calligrapher

Activity: 518
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 11:42:57 AM

you should have a brain as big as a bird to believe this table.

selamlar olsun.
mfpowernl

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 05:19:28 PM

I only believe in VTC in think between 100 / 200 dollar ! No megapool danger for us Smiley
Zzzack

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 05:48:03 PM

Can someone explain why we even need another alt coin, isnt alt just an alternative for those who missed out on bitcoin in the early years.
If crypto is excepted almost everywhere and i can pay with ease, why spread that functionality over two or more coins (from a users viewpoint, not technical) 
Yes, i can see (and hope) a boom for some of the ALT's, just not see that lasting for more than a couple of years

Am i missing something?

They are all going to live on together (top 10-15 coins) because of how established they become hopefully. Everyone's trying to stay in a certain market cap range right now or they're trying to find the next big winner that might make that range.

Producer
KimmyF

Activity: 978

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 08:53:31 PM

Can someone explain why we even need another alt coin, isnt alt just an alternative for those who missed out on bitcoin in the early years.
If crypto is excepted almost everywhere and i can pay with ease, why spread that functionality over two or more coins (from a users viewpoint, not technical) 
Yes, i can see (and hope) a boom for some of the ALT's, just not see that lasting for more than a couple of years

Am i missing something?

They are all going to live on together (top 10-15 coins) because of how established they become hopefully. Everyone's trying to stay in a certain market cap range right now or they're trying to find the next big winner that might make that range.
I think the keyword here is "hopefully" Maybe some market specific coin like bottlecaps can be used like a game price or giftcard for my local pub. But can it compete as a currency as btc does? maybe a nice birthday present but nothing more. The only possible competitors i see are market specific, the ones that bring some innovation still have to prove themself, maybe the solve some small possible problems, but is this enough/important enough? How many still believe scrypt will make asic impossible?

Why, as a consumer will i park fiat into crypto, divided over several coins? This will make me depended on exchanges if i want a sandwich on my way to buy a new gameconsole.
As for now, i feel the best an alt can hope for is to be the standard in some nice but it will never compete with btc on the same global level so is basically nothing more than a stupid giftcard with some credit limiting me in my choices. The prices OP suggests are crazy to say the least
Isildur23

Activity: 178

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 08:58:56 PM

Looks like you missed Nxt Wink

Ties are a prison for the soul...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: