Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:09:21 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][REVERSE ICO] AMO Coin - Blockchain for the 🚘 CAR DATA 🚘 Market  (Read 2856 times)
AMO_Official (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:00:47 AM

First Meet-Up in Seoul!

Tomorrow, we will be holding our first meet-up in Seoul(June 2)! Although the sign-ups might be full, if you sign up for the waiting list, you will be guaranteed a spot at the event! We will give you a firsthand introduction to the AMO project, and the founding members of AMO will also share their vision for realizing a blockchain-based car data market, as well as upcoming plans for the Reverse ICO.

In addition, we'll be debuting new AMO merchandise and a special Airdrop event, just for attendees!
Event details/Sign-up link: Sign-Up

Meet up? Seems cool! It's unfortunate I can't attend this event :/
It's unfortunate on our side also that you cannot attend. Hopefully, if we hold another meet-up, you can attend in that occasion!
AMO_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:01:36 AM

First Meet-Up in Seoul!

Tomorrow, we will be holding our first meet-up in Seoul(June 2)! Although the sign-ups might be full, if you sign up for the waiting list, you will be guaranteed a spot at the event! We will give you a firsthand introduction to the AMO project, and the founding members of AMO will also share their vision for realizing a blockchain-based car data market, as well as upcoming plans for the Reverse ICO.

In addition, we'll be debuting new AMO merchandise and a special Airdrop event, just for attendees!

Wow! I had no idea this was happening. Are you positive that I will be provided a spot although the sign-ups are technically closed? I don't want to face a situation where I attend the event yet get rejected as I was late to sign up.
We will make sure that won't happen! Please feel free to sign up and attend tomorrow's event! Smiley
egetrorx

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 09:05:26 AM

icoshrimp review
https://icoshrimp.com/amo-a-blockchain-based-ecosystem-offering-reliable-car-data/

AMO_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:38:37 AM

Thank you so much for this great review on the AMO project!
We appreciate all support and are especially grateful for analytical reviews like yours that highlight our benefits!
dominocoo

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:38:53 AM

First Meet-Up in Seoul!

https://i.imgur.com/iFo8uTA.png

Super exciting Cheesy Wish I could go!!
dominocoo

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:52:17 AM

I'm very happy about AMO community!
So supportive and kind!!
Especially admin  Wink

Everyone join AMO Telegram!!

Wishing all best for this team!!
goot98

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:50:28 AM

AMO review, cool
Please market more for more reviews
AMO_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:22:52 PM

First Meet-Up in Seoul!

Super exciting Cheesy Wish I could go!!

Yes, we are excited to meet our community members too!
We are looking into organizing more AMO meetups in other cities, so please stay tuned!
AMO_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:24:24 PM

I'm very happy about AMO community!
So supportive and kind!!
Especially admin  Wink

Everyone join AMO Telegram!!

Wishing all best for this team!!

Thank you so much for the kind message!
We admins will do our best to bring only positive news to our AMO supporters.
AMO_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:35:23 PM

Thank you, we are looking forward to more reviews, too!
Our marketing team is working hard to spread awareness of AMO, and we are enjoying great success so far.
We'd appreciate your continuous support! Thanks.
bountyhunt2107

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:50:59 PM

When is token distribution?
Telegram airdrop
bountyhunt2107

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:15:52 PM

Nevermind found it thanks!
AMO_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:17:42 PM

Telegram airdrop

Distribution starts after July 7!
Thanks!
RomanNumeralXI

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:59:16 AM

First Meet-Up in Seoul!

It's unfortunate on our side also that you cannot attend. Hopefully, if we hold another meet-up, you can attend in that occasion!
So, how'd it go? I'm curious to hear about the turn out!
RomanNumeralXI

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:10:08 AM

A very positive and clear review of the AMO company, I wish there were more reviews like these that come up. Will definitely help ameliorate the image of the company.
Under_Armour

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:12:32 AM

First Meet-Up in Seoul!

So, how'd it go? I'm curious to hear about the turn out!
Yes, I am also very curious of how it went! If there is another meet-up, I am definitely down to attend this time! Smiley
Under_Armour

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:22:03 AM

Congratulations, I recently heard that the AMO Coin was added to the Chedder Application! I'll make sure I write a good review about the company, best of luck.
whysoserious77

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:24:32 AM

First Meet-Up in Seoul!

Wow! I didn't even know something like this happened! I wish I could have gone to this event. Hopefully, I can attend the next event if there is one.
whysoserious77

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:30:54 AM

Telegram airdrop

Thanks!

I am eagerly waiting for this day! I can't wait until I receive my AMO coins Cheesy
yechan96

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:38:37 AM

Telegram airdrop

Thanks!

I am eagerly waiting for this day! I can't wait until I receive my AMO coins Cheesy
Same here
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: