Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:07:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why did you come to Bitcointalk?  (Read 146362 times)
vicvip

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 12:15:28 AM

I came here to learn more about BitCoins and other crypto currency.
I like how bitcointalk.org has huge community, active and discusses every little aspects of it, including the trend  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Shiroslullaby

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 01:16:51 AM

I got lucky and came across this site. 
When I realized that there were people who actually understood cryptocurrency markets, bitcoin mining, and people who ran pools post here, I knew it was a good forum to join. Smiley

sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 01:25:29 AM

When I realized that there were people who actually understood cryptocurrency markets, bitcoin mining, and people who ran pools post here, I knew it was a good forum to join. Smiley

yeah im sure bitcointalk contributed much to the development of bitcoin, make bitcoin growing, give tutorial for newbie to earning bitcoin, to mining bitcoin, to trade bitcoin etc. and im comeback everyday to learn it too.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 03:25:48 AM

Yeah, you are just very lucky then. Me either, I came here just by an accident and before I register, I'm reading all the topics and have seen many active members online.
And when I saw the topics, views, replies. Woah, a nice forum and suddenly I just found out that we can earn here through different offers, campaigns.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Haswell

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 03:30:53 AM

I came to Bitcointalk to discuss bitcoin.

bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2016, 03:33:03 AM

Yeah, you are just very lucky then. Me either, I came here just by an accident and before I register, I'm reading all the topics and have seen many active members online.
And when I saw the topics, views, replies. Woah, a nice forum and suddenly I just found out that we can earn here through different offers, campaigns.

I came here right after learning I can earn through the forum while users discuss about how. They were talking about 100K about bounties and signature campaigns. and thats where my focus is while here.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 03:05:35 PM

I came here to join signature campaign and start earning bitcoin, and I think majority of users are here only for the same reason.
saiha

Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 03:21:19 PM

I came here to join signature campaign and start earning bitcoin, and I think majority of users are here only for the same reason.

Most of us came here for the signature campaign and even we don't have some of the ways of earning through bitcoins.
And we are all hoping that it would lasts for a long time so that we can help the companies.
And the companies would help us also.

Vires in Numeris
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1101

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 03:31:43 PM

Most of us came here for the signature campaign and even we don't have some of the ways of earning through bitcoins.
And we are all hoping that it would lasts for a long time so that we can help the companies.

yeah and I think signature campaign will take care of us in future too and it is the best way to earn bitcoin on weekly basis, and also the safest one.
intrader

Activity: 659
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 06:47:09 PM

I came here to find information of alt coin before invested also follow the latest news all about bitcoin
menace.bit

Activity: 457

Generation Blockchain.

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 06:51:16 PM

yeah and I think signature campaign will take care of us in future too and it is the best way to earn bitcoin on weekly basis, and also the safest one.

Free coins - good way to start. So better increase rank to join signature campaigns. Been reading bitcointalk for a long time but without an account.
gijsbert

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 07:03:46 PM

I think there is no other forum that provides such in-depth information on crypto currency. The best place to be so to speak  Wink
toy4lov3rs

Activity: 375

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 10:15:08 PM

Free coins - good way to start. So better increase rank to join signature campaigns. Been reading bitcointalk for a long time but without an account.

I think you should buy a potential account so that you can start earning straightaway, you will need few money to invest but you can recover it very quickly.
sirohige

Activity: 784

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 11:21:23 PM

I think there is no other forum that provides such in-depth information on crypto currency. The best place to be so to speak  Wink

in fact we can see other forum like forum.bitcoin.org, bitcoingarden etc. but bitcointalk only forum with signature campaign  Cheesy .
the place where we can learn + earn at same time.
Zoomer

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 11:26:51 PM

in fact we can see other forum like forum.bitcoin.org, bitcoingarden etc. but bitcointalk only forum with signature campaign  Cheesy .

yeah and signature campaign here will pay you better rates in compare to other sites and you can also learn many new things by spending time here.
An0nym0us

Activity: 303

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 12:21:05 AM

yeah and signature campaign here will pay you better rates in compare to other sites and you can also learn many new things by spending time here.

And its not only about signature campaign you can get any information related to bitcoin from here and you will find multiple ways to earn bitcoin on this forum.
saiha

Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 01:38:31 AM

And its not only about signature campaign you can get any information related to bitcoin from here and you will find multiple ways to earn bitcoin on this forum.

Yes this forum is not only about signature campaign there are thousands of topic with bitcoin and other bitcoin related topics.
Also the alt coins topic you can get with. And if you want to earn also with alt coins there are alt coins developer that are paying their own coins for their campaigns.

Vires in Numeris
delliaerd

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 11:04:13 AM

i known when i search how to earn btc from 2 years ago

You know this bitcointalk forum since two years ago but you register on this forum around few months ago that you still memeber rank. I ththink if you know this forum as soon as possible to register, at least you have hero member.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 11:11:30 AM

You know this bitcointalk forum since two years ago but you register on this forum around few months ago that you still memeber rank. I ththink if you know this forum as soon as possible to register, at least you have hero member.

Just like me but other case for me, I already knew about bitcoin since 2014 but the thing is I just ignored it and didn't search it around.
But if I already searched it around and registered on forum I think I'm already a hero member rank today.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
delliaerd

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 12:30:42 PM

Just like me but other case for me, I already knew about bitcoin since 2014 but the thing is I just ignored it and didn't search it around.
But if I already searched it around and registered on forum I think I'm already a hero member rank today.

No problem dude, it is not big mistake you just be patient to growing up your rank although growing up the rank is take a long time enough. But it will not too hard if you do that with assiduously to post on this forum. Wink

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: