Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:52:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why did you come to Bitcointalk?  (Read 146366 times)
Enotche

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 06:48:03 AM

I searched in google Bitcoin way to earn money. And I came to the topic "How to Earn 1 Bitcoin in a Week" and a link to the forum. I was interested, and I decided to try myself in trading. Actually, on the forum, I received information about cryptocurrency and advices.
Whistle

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 07:04:28 AM

I didn't know much about crypto coins, but then I was given some bitcoin and I joined here to learn more.  I must say I've become really excited and interested about cryptocurrency and I've learnt alot from the forum....
morantis

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 07:13:45 AM

it says that this account i am using has been around since October of last year, although i seem to remember having at least one other account in the past.  whether i has an account or not, i came to this forum years back when bitcoin was younger.  i was mining btc is various ways and wanted more information about the concept behind it and the mechanics of the code.

i downloaded the github repository and began to pick through the code, every time i would hit something that i was unsure about i would google the code line or the question and ended up here more than eight times out of ten, at that point i just started coming straight here for the answers.  i can remember one of my first questions was the difference(code-wise) between a scrypt algorithm and the sha-256. bitcoin is one of those google/forum rabbit holes.  you look for something like scrypt versus sha-256 and get a basic understanding that leads you to POW versus POS and that leads to the economics of the coins for me and so on and so forth.

i have spent more than ten hours at a time on this site and a handful of others reading and posting.  that is why i hate what some members do to the forum that forces things like SPAM control.  I am part of a signature campaign and i joined because it sounded like a good idea.  i understand that anything like that is taken advantage of and i understand that other wills screw the system for money, but when you have to think before posting it gets crazy.  i don't SPAM and don't find it worth it to do so, although i am guilty of some last minute posts when getting close to the next rank, but that is just from excitement, not greed, but i sometimes read a thread and feel that the only post or reply necessary is something short and sweet.  how many times has you lost money to a scam and come here to find the site owner being ripped apart and after six pages of people tearing that person a new A**hole do you just want to add the reply "HELL YEAH".....well i do not do that because it is SPAM, lol

so, i came here years ago for a better understand of bitcoin and keep coming back, it is easily the best collection of information in one place that i can find, from the coding of the coin and other coins, to new services, to the economics of bitcoin, it is all right here in one location.  and to all those that have screwed the members over for a BTC or two and heard more than enough shit in one thread about your behavior, i will add here the SPAMMY replies of HELL YEAH and LOSER and NOOB and I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH ALL THE INSULTS AND BASHING THAT YOU HAVE ALREADY GOTTEN AND ADD A SLIGHTLY BENT ARM, TUCKED BENEATH THE OTHER WITH ONE SIMPLE FINGER IN THE AIR IN YOUR GENERAL DIRECTION!  lol, add that to pretty much any thread you want, it is not copyrighted for the moment
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 07:18:55 AM

I didn't know much about crypto coins, but then I was given some bitcoin and I joined here to learn more.  I must say I've become really excited and interested about cryptocurrency and I've learnt alot from the forum....

Wow that's good to know that bitcoin did make yourself interested about its currency. And I know for sure , that you did learned a lot here
already, and still there are things to learn more and more opportunities to come.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
morantis

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 07:40:21 AM

you have got to hit the tech sections here and you will be reading for hours.  just search the forum for "Satoshi Nakamoto" and get into some of the beginnings.  it is amazing that the whole thing started as a working security problem for the method of confirmation and that the "currency" thing was just an environment to use to test that.  read about the white papers that he first wrote and the basics of the crypto.  it will keep you up for hours or put you right to sleep, lol

also, think about the future, the push to make bitcoin a legal USA and other country accepted currency and then read some opinions, i personally think the push is too much, because once it is government accepted, that means that those same governments can throw their vast resources into mining and pretty much gain control over the currency, just my opinion

also, read about the silkroad and think about the way that a believed anonymous currency backfired and changed the ways that exchanges and other sites deal with bitcoins now, a few years back it was much easier to exchange for FIAT

sorry, there is so much to read and learn that i get excited when i new person comes along
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 09:08:58 AM

I searched in google Bitcoin way to earn money. And I came to the topic "How to Earn 1 Bitcoin in a Week" and a link to the forum. I was interested, and I decided to try myself in trading. Actually, on the forum, I received information about cryptocurrency and advices.

Well I have done that also but when I found out about the forum I used to still search again about the forum and another search to prove everything
I doubt, and I ended up to trust the forum and how it goes around here, and now, both of us are here.

Vires in Numeris
JessicaSe
Legendary

Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 12:06:17 AM

My friend told me that you can earn free bitcoins here by joining signature campaign and that is the reason I came here but now I feel its worth to spend more time here.
outatime1

Activity: 364
Merit: 254

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 12:11:38 AM

This forum is the best source of information about bitcoin and other altcoins that I have been able to find. Bitcoin is such a new and evolving technology that information about has to be very dynamic to keep up with the technology and applications.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
stromma44

Activity: 952

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 08:38:33 PM

This forum is the best source of information about bitcoin and other altcoins that I have been able to find. Bitcoin is such a new and evolving technology that information about has to be very dynamic to keep up with the technology and applications.

Yeah and I was not aware about this forum but my friend insisted  me to go through it and he also said me that you can bitcoin here in various ways.
GonerGenesis

Activity: 123

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 08:41:47 PM

I got here while informing about hyip/ponzi --> scam sites

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - Most Trusted & Popular Bitcoin Game @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
saiha

Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 03:50:37 AM

I got here while informing about hyip/ponzi --> scam sites

Well that's the good thing about the forum you can be informed for those hyip / scamming schemes out there. Because there are so many of it,
it's hard to determine if they are legit ones so better to consult here for some bitcoin experts and many members here are also concerned for those
people who will got fooled by those scamming sites.

Vires in Numeris
Oralmat

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 07:31:01 AM

I think mostly people are here in bitcointalk, because they want to get information and knowledge about Bitcoins.
Actually i m here because i only want to information about crypto currency, so i joined it but later on i realize in Bitcointalk i can earn the bitcoin very easily, so i joined as a job, and now i m doing my work in bitcointalk as a employee.     
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 07:39:10 AM

I came to bitcointalk because here I can get that information from the main bitcoin. in addition to the information here also I can get some free bitcoin on the signature campaign.
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 01:59:17 PM

In first i had come for signature campaigns but now it is like a drog.i want to learn everyday for bitcoin
bamman

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 10:06:56 PM

DAO got my attention. I decided to start investing into crypto after that and I'm here to get valuable information right off the beginning.
techgeek

Activity: 826

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 04:48:36 AM

DAO got my attention. I decided to start investing into crypto after that and I'm here to get valuable information right off the beginning.

Youre talking way off topic based on the threads discussion lol.

The op wanted to know how everyone got on this forum, like other people have mentioned through word of mouth, or reading an article that lead them to this forum.

We are not talking about "DAO".

boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 04:52:40 AM

I came to bitcointalk because here I can get that information from the main bitcoin. in addition to the information here also I can get some free bitcoin on the signature campaign.

You are right there is an opportunity in this forum in getting free bitcoins and not just that but also having some giveaways from those companies
who are just giving it by just doing some very easy task.
You will get paid from it.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
grim007

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 05:46:54 AM

to earn btc in sig campaign and to learn more about btc
kangben

Activity: 2

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2016, 06:52:53 AM

Here in my country Indonesia the trend of Bitcoin is declining. As a newbie, I see its potential benefits in the future and I wanna try to learn anything I can about this stuff as early as possible. When Googling about Bitcoin, this forum is most showed so I assume it has to be one of the must-go places for everyone interested in Bitcoin.
zerocharisma

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 07:21:36 AM

In first i had come for signature campaigns but now it is like a drog.i want to learn everyday for bitcoin
Based on your post, you're clearly here for signature campaign. Your just spamming around with your crap posts, I don't know why are you still on your campaign.

Here in my country Indonesia the trend of Bitcoin is declining. As a newbie, I see its potential benefits in the future and I wanna try to learn anything I can about this stuff as early as possible. When Googling about Bitcoin, this forum is most showed so I assume it has to be one of the must-go places for everyone interested in Bitcoin.
This forum will give you a lot more knowledge about bitcoin. This is also a go to place if you want to ask or clarify something, there are many users here who's willing to lend a hand.
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: