Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:39:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why did you come to Bitcointalk?  (Read 146366 times)
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 06:40:46 AM

To earn more bitcoin by sig campaign lol
That is one of the things that might considered why many users come to this forum but also you can benefit more like learning different new things about bitcoin and also getting ideas on how to make more bitcoin than how much you can earn before. This forum is not only for doing some signature campaign for earning bitcoin this is also for sharing ideas/thoughts which can help other new people who are just getting started on bitcoin Roll Eyes.
mark coins

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 07:29:26 AM

Yeah that is one reason for sure and other thing is we can keep ourselves updated about the latest trends related to bitcoin and it will add more value to our knowledge.
Maesters1-

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 11:20:07 PM

That is one of the things that might considered why many users come to this forum but also you can benefit more like learning different new things about bitcoin and also getting ideas on how to make more bitcoin than how much you can earn before. This forum is not only for doing some signature campaign for earning bitcoin this is also for sharing ideas/thoughts which can help other new people who are just getting started on bitcoin Roll Eyes.
yes i agree with you but i think the simplest answer is that i want to make money. that is why i have join a signature campaign. money the need and requirement of the time and every one is doing struggle for that and so am i.
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 11:36:23 PM

Yeah that is one reason for sure and other thing is we can keep ourselves updated about the latest trends related to bitcoin and it will add more value to our knowledge.

We can't set aside that reason why many are here in forum. But the most reason is that most of us are just accidentally went here for searching things about bitcoin and we came here.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Maesters1-

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 08:32:12 AM

We can't set aside that reason why many are here in forum. But the most reason is that most of us are just accidentally went here for searching things about bitcoin and we came here.
no i think we are not here accidently. we are here with a planing. the planing is to make money from a signature campaign. some people are here to invest their own money in bitcoin for price increase. but those like us who have no money are here for making money in free.
MohMUS7

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 10:03:50 AM

The reason that bring me here is seeking a knowledge to earn new income that would help me in good living and i notice from reading above. many members earn a lot of bitcoin using this forum in 1 year .
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 10:14:21 AM

The reason that bring me here is seeking a knowledge to earn new income that would help me in good living and i notice from reading above. many members earn a lot of bitcoin using this forum in 1 year .

That's for sure that it is one of the main reason why we are here is to seek knowledge about bitcoin. And after getting knowledge is the next of it, is to get for something for living like earning.
And that's everyone is all about here in forum.

Vires in Numeris
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 12:03:31 PM

That's for sure that it is one of the main reason why we are here is to seek knowledge about bitcoin. And after getting knowledge is the next of it, is to get for something for living like earning.
This forum has really been the main source of knowledge when it comes to bitcoins. The tutorials, news articles, tips, blogs, wallet support and campaigns have been the best part of this place and I haven't yet come across a better place. That's the main reason I joined this forum.

Cresciuanto

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 01:15:18 PM

This forum has really been the main source of knowledge when it comes to bitcoins. The tutorials, news articles, tips, blogs, wallet support and campaigns have been the best part of this place and I haven't yet come across a better place. That's the main reason I joined this forum.
why people here not come to the straight forward answer. i am 100% sure that all of the people are here just for making money. and that is a fact. i think there is nothing wrong to say the reality, and why are people hiding the reality.
nururochac

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 01:18:11 PM

I'm finding out about bitcoin and am drawn to this forum. I hope I can get a good information in this forum.

For sure you are going to get good information here. You just need to be active in reading threads.
And I know it will happen for you and you will know more about bitcoin.

Yeah and I think this the best place to know bitcoin as a whole in compare to google, as google will complicate things for sure and a person might get confused at initial stage.

That's true for a newbie google is not a right choice, he can get all information by visiting different sections and thread, and this forum is very convenient and user friendly.
Yeah this forum is all in one package because we can get almost the information that we need to survive in bitcoin world and aside from getting new information and learning new things this forum also give us great opportunity to earn bitcoin i.e we can earn bitcoin from signature campaign,selling service and digital good and many more Grin.

Exactly and google will not show you how to earn bitcoins in different ways, but this forum will surely do, and once you spend time here you will find multiple ways to earn bitcoins.

Everyone is here to earn  bitcoins, and one who says that he is here only to gain knowledge is definitely lying, as no one will invest their time from where they don't get anything in return.
There are people came here not for the price but for the bitcoin's technical benefits,  I think not most people think as what you said that they are just here for the price. I believe the early adopters of bitcoin did not came for the price but for the bitcoin itself.
chaprik

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 03:02:48 PM

because I want to learn more about bitcoin and want to join the largest bitcoin community.
Altaraiser

Activity: 430

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 06:03:49 PM

Grin One of the reason i come to bitcointalk other one is giveaway.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 10:01:54 AM

Grin One of the reason i come to bitcointalk other one is giveaway.
Giveaways is rare as of now because almost of the members here are just holding their bitcoin and continue collecting and saving some more because they are still preparing for the biggest event for bitcoin this year. So if you just came here to join giveaways it will be hard for you to find one. If i were you i will just start building post quality and being active to rank up soon and able to get decent amount of bitcoin and not only relying on giveaways Smiley.
PokerFace3

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 10:14:34 AM

because I want to learn more about bitcoin and want to join the largest bitcoin community.
yeah this forum is very great to start with bitcoin as you can get any information possible about it in here. and any type of questions you want the answer of Smiley just simply you can get your job done by hiring peoples paying them in crypto currencies remaining yourself anonymous for other users Cheesy
and its a great place to fine opportunities for earning as well Smiley 
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 10:34:49 AM

You are right, bitcointalk is the largest bitcoin community as it has the most members that other forums doesn't have.
And it is very reliable to learn more about bitcoin and also with alt coins here.
Just always surf around and you will learn and get a lot of information.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1554
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2016, 03:56:20 PM

Bitcoin talk is the best place to stay updates about Cryptocurrency market.

New services, innovative and lot more can be find here on forum.
langedwig

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 04:06:26 PM

To join the community, to learn more about bitcoin and how to increase the earning of bitcoin. Also looking for newest ways to earn BTC. BTC site has become one of my favorite sites. Each can earn money and solve their needs. 
bozton

Activity: 295

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 05:16:38 PM

to broaden and add friends
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1372
Merit: 623

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2016, 05:18:43 PM

I came here in bitcointalk to learn how bitcoin works and how to mine it. because i am planning before to mine bitcoins as of now we know that the difficulty is high thats why i stop planning to mine bitcoin but  trading right now is planning and studying it.. and i hope i can make more profit in bitcoin trading..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 06:03:54 PM

I am a trader on forex and wanted to start bitcoin trading as well. I never heard about LBC nor Paxful and hence started trading on this forum and it's the best place I've ever come across since you get buyers within minutes of opening a thread. I know about scams too but there are escrows to protect us from scams.
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: