Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:44:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading, ICO, Lending, Bounty. Which one should I do ?  (Read 7265 times)
ncn1992vn

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:26:06 PM

Lending: should stay away from it in the present time because it is a common scam trends
ICO: If you have the knowledge and experience of project analysis, the ICO has an existing risk-not least Lending
Trading: when you have good skills and experience

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheNotoriouss

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:03:21 PM

As I can consider myself as an expert in ICOs field and investment, so my advice will be ICO Grin Check every part of it and you will succeed. Also you should research about Kelvin Blockchain. Wink just research and you will understand why
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:16:50 PM

These 4 kind of investment or strategy to grow your bitcoin is helpful. But it depends on how you do it and to your luck too. But trading and ICO is good because it is good to get more profit. Bounty is good but if the project is scam or not reach their target you will not get paid. Alqays be careful and do research everything about your decision.
stimliall

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:45:24 PM

It is best to carry out some bounty tasks when the market is down!
Trading and ico are hard to earn profits in times of downturn, and now many ico are scams!
The bounty task can get a free token and can be operated at any time!
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 04:41:45 AM

As for me, trading would be the best way to make money out of the four options but then it is highly risky too because if you can't manage your emotions properly then it would not work in your favor and may end up losing more of your capital so better start small and know your strategy you wanted to do.

Bounty is also a good option when you don't have any funds to invest because you are investing your time when you are doing bounty tasks but choose also the bounties that has a possibility of paying because many of them are turning into scam or failed ICOs in which case you will not receive anything for the work that you've done.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:46:47 AM

Both the trading and bounty are very good to do because most of the people will do this. The money we got through the bounty we can invest in into trading, for trading you have to choose the right coins to make money.

Without risk our own money we can start working bounty in order to make money and we can divert that to other forms of the trading, ICO etc. So it is always good to work bounty for free and start making money.
badaovodich

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:29:49 AM

You only have a little experience and fledgling. In my opinion, you should learn and learn more about Trading, ICO, Lending, Bounty. Each part has a different way of understanding and doing, but doing anything will be risky
Amanda Green

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:29:05 PM

I have found a trustworthy ICO project. It is called Socratus.  It is an insurance ecosystem which provides a digital platform for insurance companies. So any insurance company can connect the platform to become the part of Insurance Digital Ecosystem. Their main aim is to create a win-win insurance whereby you get instant claim payment,  fair and transparent dealing and friendly prices. They are also helping insurance companies to reduce costs (it can be reduced from 15 to 25 %) and get their business on a new level. Also, they are powered by Smart-contracts & Socratus Oracles. It means that there is no more solo human decisions to pay or not to pay, no more lingering manual claims handling procedures.
GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:30:46 PM

These 4 kind of investment or strategy to grow your bitcoin is helpful. But it depends on how you do it and to your luck too. But trading and ICO is good because it is good to get more profit. Bounty is good but if the project is scam or not reach their target you will not get paid. Alqays be careful and do research everything about your decision.
In the type of investment that topic owners are referring to, lending is the type that I think investors should not join because it's a ponzi model that I think people should stay away from in this market. Trading, ICO, Bounty have the advantages and disadvantages of each type and depending on the ability of investors to choose the appropriate investment.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
handsofgod

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:21:54 PM

the most profitable option for investment has become crypto-currencies and ICO. But these are two completely different ways. Crypto currency is a very

risky way, and it is worth trying with a much larger amount of investment. I choose a slightly slower, but more reliable way, this is ICO. I already had

experience of investing. From which I concluded that the best option would be projects based on high technologies. Personally for me this project has

become Kelvin-blockchain, have you heard about it?
maucial

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:45:59 PM

To get higher profit, you can have a look in investing in good ICOs.

There are many interesting projects to check out and others not, so it's important to choose wisely.

Looking at the project as a whole and looking at the team behind it, is very important to make a correct decision.

If I can give you guys my opinion, I discovered an exciting ICO that is very interesting: RAWG.

Check out this great article by Sergey Ulankin, RAWG's Editor-in-Chief, where he explains what has been done so far and what will be the future updates:

https://medium.com/rawg/wp-bits-5-vision-and-current-state-69127bfbeb2a

The ICO will start in a short period and they are at the moment in pre-ICO phase. This is the ICO site: https://token.rawg.io/. It's a video game discovery platform that converts your skills into goods and services (the site is already working, with more than 57,000 games in the database) and, which is very interesting, they have already reached the soft cap.

Have a look and get some information while doing your own research!

Another interesting point: RAWG has already secured $5m USD, halfway to hard cap of $10m!
okorocrypto

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:33:48 PM

Dear friend,
So far, I know for kind of earning money from bitcoin and altcoins.
I start trading when bitcoin 17000. until now, I lost a haft of money.
ICO I have win any ICO. But  I did not invest to much.
Lending I think have not join anyone. But I think in the first time you can get profit from lending. But no more later.
And now, bounty, I still reading and research information about it. No one help or support. One day, hundreds of campaign public. But dont know which one scam or good.
I am distempered. Need more advice from you here Smiley

Trading is becoming more profitable this time around considering the ligering bear market. Bounty is not paying as much as it was because most ICOs are scams with no product. So trading the established currency in exchange and in forex is the best
monkito

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:52:48 AM

Perhaps after the tripping of bitcoinnect. The lending platform has been neglected as a form of the highest risk rating so far. I admit the charm and appeal of lending in 2017. But then, I just chose long term investments, ico and bounty.
coinguides91

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:32:14 PM

Do you know some good tutorials to decide which ICO is worth to get?
Cointoli

Activity: 239

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:25:00 PM

Dear friend,
So far, I know for kind of earning money from bitcoin and altcoins.
I start trading when bitcoin 17000. until now, I lost a haft of money.
ICO I have win any ICO. But  I did not invest to much.
Lending I think have not join anyone. But I think in the first time you can get profit from lending. But no more later.
And now, bounty, I still reading and research information about it. No one help or support. One day, hundreds of campaign public. But dont know which one scam or good.
I am distempered. Need more advice from you here Smiley

Trading is becoming more profitable this time around considering the ligering bear market. Bounty is not paying as much as it was because most ICOs are scams with no product. So trading the established currency in exchange and in forex is the best
The market is recovering quite well so if you have the technical analysis and tracking skills then the market can trade in this time. Growth markets are a great opportunity for traders to make a lot of profit, but remember to set a profit target and stop loss to maintain your capital.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
yulchatar

Activity: 910

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:00:45 PM

I tried all these types of participation in crypto except for lending. Now I focus on ICO projects and bounty campaigns. A good option for you also may be participating in a bounty campaign. For example, in a signature campaign. You can chat here on the forum, gain experience, and get a reward for it. And then invest these funds in the project you like.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 650

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:11:09 PM

And why choose specifically that the one thing? You can combine all of this.. If you have the means to invest and you can participate in the ico and to trading on the stock exchange. And in his spare time, you can start a bounty
If you do have the money or bankroll which would be enough to occupy all of those kind of investments then why not but this wont really be that easy. If you do have the money theres no need for you to do bounty yet you do already have the funds. You can invest on ICO while you are making trading and do have some sort of passive income on lending. This would just really need a management not only to your time but would also into your funds as well. Diversifying would be good but we do all know that not all people are capable on doing multiple investment on a single time.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
MarchToke

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:13:39 PM

Go for Bounty. It's one of the most effective way of earning cryptos without any investments needed. You may be participating in a scam bounty but at the end of the day, you will just smile because what's wasted is only your time and effort.

Thodin

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:20:07 AM

Combining is great, but I do agree that bounty is the most profitable way. Also, consider joining few airdrops, cash in what you can from time to time, and you will stack up a decent sum to trade here and there. Smiley
ghost14k

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:28:01 PM

I know the feeling when buying in on a coin thinking it will keep going up and you just realized that you bought the tops and end up loosing almost everything you have invested. According to what you said,you bought at 17000 and we are currently on 7000, wow. Well so far you have not sold you are good. First keep seeing bitcoin as a means of quick cash then you will be able to relax. Many of us have been in the same shoe with you so better HODL it out. You can channel your effort towards bounty and earn some free coins while at it. Takes time but it's worth it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: