Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:15:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading, ICO, Lending, Bounty. Which one should I do ?  (Read 7255 times)
heobanh0607

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:26:32 AM

I also have a couple of accounts from the end of 2017. Currently I'm focusing on the bounty to recover the account

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hatun

Activity: 167

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:37:40 AM

From my experience i think better will be for every newbie if they start bounty firstly.Then he can do everything when he will get some rewards from bounty.Bounty is the only way where you can earn bitcoin or eth without invest.When you will get handsome amount of dollars then you can invest in an ico or trading or lending.
Oyetunde1

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 11:45:19 AM

Bounty is good option
cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:09:46 PM

Dear friend,
So far, I know for kind of earning money from bitcoin and altcoins.
I start trading when bitcoin 17000. until now, I lost a haft of money.
ICO I have win any ICO. But  I did not invest to much.
Lending I think have not join anyone. But I think in the first time you can get profit from lending. But no more later.
And now, bounty, I still reading and research information about it. No one help or support. One day, hundreds of campaign public. But dont know which one scam or good.
I am distempered. Need more advice from you here Smiley

It all depends upon whether you understand the crypto market or not otherwise loss in crypto trading is somewhat certain. Crypto market is very volatile and if you have no knowledge of how it works, you will loose tons of money for sure.
Most of the ICOs out there are probably scams and you need to check and verify many things before investing in any one of them to earn profits.
Doing bounty and lending your coins are two of the safest options out there to make money for a newbie.
mylucky

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:43:25 PM

ou need a bitcoin address to receive money into. Furthermore, you need to find a service that actually allows you to advertise your own service that also accepts bitcoin.
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:47:43 PM
Last edit: May 22, 2018, 04:56:11 PM by Qartersa

Dear friend,
ICO I have win any ICO. But  I did not invest to much.
Lending I think have not join anyone. But I think in the first time you can get profit from lending. But no more later.
And now, bounty, I still reading and research information about it. No one help or support. One day, hundreds of campaign public. But dont know which one scam or good.

It all depends upon whether you understand the crypto market or not otherwise loss in crypto trading is somewhat certain. Crypto market is very volatile and if you have no knowledge of how it works, you will loose tons of money for sure.
Most of the ICOs out there are probably scams and you need to check and verify many things before investing in any one of them to earn profits.
Doing bounty and lending your coins are two of the safest options out there to make money for a newbie.

Bounty is safe indeed, but lending is not so safe. It's not that hard to get scammed there if you are not careful. Also even if you had altcoins as collateral it could just lose value in an instant. So you can't say those are safe.

I would say the safest way to profit in any case is to always do some kind of work and working smart. It doesn't involve a lot of capital and a lot of risks but the rewards are always exceptional.
Mosesayo4450

Activity: 156

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:54:09 AM

If you want to be a good successor in crypto and you want to make a large sum I'll advice you perticipate in bounty
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:48:50 AM

Dear friend,

I don’t really like anything that has to do with lending, so I will advise you to go for something more better than that and that could be trading, ICO or bounty. While ICO and bounty may seem to be safe, trading is not, there are lots of risks that are involved in trading and you will have to learn it, take examples and become perfect. And trust me, when you’re perfect in this you will be making tons of profits.
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:25:28 AM

If you have a good amount of capital (not so high or low) it is better to go in trading, but be sure that you understand the step by step and keep reading about scam and other dirty work in crypto trading. Good luck to your journey folks!
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:19:49 PM

If you have a good amount of capital (not so high or low) it is better to go in trading, but be sure that you understand the step by step and keep reading about scam and other dirty work in crypto trading. Good luck to your journey folks!

Trading you need to have some decent as a investment but for bounty you do not need anything mate. If you own the social media account and account here you can just apply for the good bounty campaign and then you can start the toekns with it mate.

Still there are many people keep on investing the lending and trading to make profit but if marketplace value of the concern coin you invest will fall into the market then you will really worry about it for sure. So my point of bounty is best among all.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
kiloiko

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:37:54 AM

If you want to be a good successor in crypto and you want to make a large sum I'll advice you perticipate in bounty
Once you must make a choice in between any of these options, then there are two things which carry the most significance importance. The first one is your financial status and the second one is the knowledge which you have regarding the things. I will go for trading but only when you are this much capable and that otherwise, it is better to go for participating in either signature or bounty campaign.
Chicryptomama

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:14:19 PM

Personally I go for trading and participate in bounty programs. I don't in anyway jump into ICO's of recent because they eventually turn out into bad investments by going below ico price when traded on an exchange and also some turn out to be scams while some just grab the money and do nothing. Trading on the other hand is ok if you know the in and out of it and you're in control of your money.
jrvictor

Activity: 108

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:29:05 PM

I think bounties will be a good start, because if you don't have a lot of money, it's a good option to earn some tokens. After that i would invest in some promising ICOs. Trading looks like the most risky option, because if you are not sure in your skills, it can be really bad decision.
goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:49:20 PM

I advice to do all. As what ive speculated , although you lose half of your money buying bitcoins on 17k, you earn and regain your loss somehow by investing on ICO and lending. This is a typical type of putting your eggs on a different basket. I suggest you just continue doing it. Bitcoin i on drop again now.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
v0rtecxz

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:21:48 PM

I think of all the options available, I prefer trading, because the more obvious the benefits will be, when compared to the loan you will not know what will happen to every loan you do, and ico most of them are not as good as it looks but you must choose correctly and carefully before entering into the ico
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:51:44 PM

With cryptocurrency it is clear that, one should not limit himself to one of the opportunity available to make an earning. It is a must to use the different opportunities available. Considering the fact I suggest each and everything a good pick to make an earning until the user himself is knowledged and has the eagerness to be a part of the network.
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 03:48:52 AM

You are not the one, there are some who have lost their money too. I started trading when the price of bitcoin is around 14000$. Now I lost all of that money and now trading with new capital. Doing smoothly now

If you are profiting in any ICO you invest then you need to put more money into it. I assume you are doing some research because you are winning in every ICO you invest.

I think lending here is not good anymore since there are many lenders already and more trustworthy that you are today.

You can join in some campaigns like social media, content creation, telegram and translation. Nobody will accept you in signature campaign with your current rank.

Just be Patient, continue learning and exploring. It will help you in your journey Smiley

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
CptThomas13

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:05:18 AM

Bounty camp is a good thing to do, they are no money to be out on your side and you can gain in via doing task.
You just need to be careful and choose the right one,better to study the prospecting project.
ICO:please refer the white paper and team details first bro,else you will not be able to get into worthy ICO details mate.
GOODLUCK! Smiley
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:55:49 PM

Once you must make a choice in between any of these options, then there are two things which carry the most significance importance. The first one is your financial status and the second one is the knowledge which you have regarding the things. I will go for trading but only when you are this much capable and that otherwise, it is better to go for participating in either signature or bounty campaign.
Financial status is not actually applicable to bounty as you can easily start that at any point in time, and the only status you need for that is the availability of resources to achieve the objective of any of those bounties and get something good from them. Personally, bounty is the easiest among all of them that the OP mentioned, and as long as you can easily familiarize yourself with the environment, picking a good project to do a bounty for will even gets easy.

From my experience i think better will be for every newbie if they start bounty firstly.Then he can do everything when he will get some rewards from bounty.Bounty is the only way where you can earn bitcoin or eth without invest.When you will get handsome amount of dollars then you can invest in an ico or trading or lending.
Bounty can only be easy for a newbie if the resources are there to pull it off. Bounty also have its own requirement, but it is the easiest and the safest to do without much risk involved except if a project fails or ends up going rogue. For bounties, you can easily make good bucks from tokens, and if you even have some special skills like writing and all, it makes things easier for you at the end of it all.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:21:36 PM

If you lost half of your capital I suggest to do start trading because most of the traders are earn a lot of money.
Investing in altcoins is better because the price is cheap and after years of waiting ths coin it will become high and get high profit.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print