Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:05:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading, ICO, Lending, Bounty. Which one should I do ?  (Read 7251 times)
@Mhaiang

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:26:17 PM

Do whatever that pleases you - besides, the sky is the limit in cryptocurrency world. Trading, ICO, Lending both requires money respectively while Bounty only needs nothing but your spare time and skills.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Andkn3

Activity: 434
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 04:50:28 AM

Thanks for advice. Will follow this topic
Deubila

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:12:05 PM

And why choose specifically that the one thing? You can combine all of this.. If you have the means to invest and you can participate in the ico and to trading on the stock exchange. And in his spare time, you can start a bounty
If you do have the money or bankroll which would be enough to occupy all of those kind of investments then why not but this wont really be that easy. If you do have the money theres no need for you to do bounty yet you do already have the funds. You can invest on ICO while you are making trading and do have some sort of passive income on lending. This would just really need a management not only to your time but would also into your funds as well. Diversifying would be good but we do all know that not all people are capable on doing multiple investment on a single time.
That is your action. Do whatever is best, in addition, the sky is the limit in the world of electronic money. Transactions, ICOs, lenders both require the corresponding money while the bounty just does nothing beyond your spare time and skills. Consider your options.
kenziefried

Activity: 141

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:39:58 AM

the most profitable option for investment has become crypto-currencies and ICO. But these are two completely different ways. Crypto currency is a very

risky way, and it is worth trying with a much larger amount of investment. I choose a slightly slower, but more reliable way, this is ICO. I already had

experience of investing. From which I concluded that the best option would be projects based on high technologies. Personally for me this project has

become Kelvin-blockchain, have you heard about it?
When it comes to that of making any such kind of choice, then there are certain factors which you have to consider and that the most important factors include your financial status, the time and energy which you have and above all, the knowledge which you have regarding the things. For me, trading is something which is the most profitable thing to do if you have money. Otherwise, you can look for participating in any of the bounty campaign.
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:13:15 AM

Dear friend,
So far, I know for kind of earning money from bitcoin and altcoins.
I start trading when bitcoin 17000. until now, I lost a haft of money.
ICO I have win any ICO. But  I did not invest to much.
Lending I think have not join anyone. But I think in the first time you can get profit from lending. But no more later.
And now, bounty, I still reading and research information about it. No one help or support. One day, hundreds of campaign public. But dont know which one scam or good.
I am distempered. Need more advice from you here Smiley

You’re still a newbie, so don’t even think of lending Bitcoin cause you will get scammed and lose most of your bitcoins. I know a friend of mine that did the lending of Bitcoin, but most of the people that he lend bitcoin never paid him back till today, so don’t even try.

Bitcoin is not a place for lending or borrowing, if anyone needs money let them go and take loan from Banks and not from here. Apart from that you can do trading, ICO and the rest of others.
CybereyesWinger

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:56:05 AM

Dear friend,
Lending I think have not join anyone. But I think in the first time you can get profit from lending. But no more later.
And now, bounty, I still reading and research information about it. No one help or support. One day, hundreds of campaign public. But dont know which one scam or good.

Important! Without certain experience, Trading and Hodling are risky. The most acceptable method of investing at the moment is ICO. For a more successful contribution, you need to carefully analyze the project. Identify is necessary for the market side. For example, the Kelvin Blockchain project has an innovative method of encryption, transmission, storage, and security. All this is based on quantum computing. Thus becoming in demand in the future.
   Kelvin Blockchain project itself is flexible to implementing cryptographic algorithms which will make it one of the safest blockchains ever existed with 10+ signature available from the start. This project does not rely on any particular signature algorithm and due to the multi-client use - on some single consensus. In case of any problems, it is possible to quickly locate the threat and prevent it’s distribution throughout the system. Multiple blockchains with different consensus algorithms, token types, and assignments will be available. The multichain technology allows creating almost an unlimited potential for speed and productivity. Kelvin Blockchain can launch up to 2^64 subchains - more available subchains will benefit in increased speed and security. Moreover, all the blockchains will be processed in one wallet so that the client could have fast transactions, secure investments and cheap smart contracts as well as a lot of other services at his hand.
oceanmatt

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:14:27 AM

I advise you should learn "How to choose a good ICO" before, you can find out many topic guide this in BCT forum and then you should also self-research to find out good ICOs for yourself.
For me, I think CloudFish is a good ICO.

CloudFish developed a security platform that enables companies and individual users to secure their assets stored in the cloud using blockchain technology. it use machine learning algorithms to automate threat detection and control before it becomes a risk to the security of users’ assets. ICO website
cloud-fish.io

i quote , study , research invest repeat
yanixbtc

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:50:27 AM

Dear friend,

I am into bounty campaigns, different kinds of bounty campaigns. I'm not into lending because it seems very risky. I would prefer trading also because it is very profitable. Depending on the type of coin you invest in. If you are lucky enough you will earn big in trading but you need to keep watching the chart movement every now and then.
TheNotoriouss

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:16:22 PM

In my opinion trading is the most risky right now, never know what will happens. Sad I prefer ICO investing, waiting right now for this project. Idea is supa-powerful!)
lavara

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 12:51:21 PM

Yes, in fact, there are many advantages in working with crypto-currencies - I mean projects ico. The best plus is that you can earn great money if you choose a reliable project with a promising product and a strong team. Here there are some rules on which it is worth choosing a project: there is much written about this and you can read it yourself, type the query on the Internet. I now joined the project EOT  - it's ico and I think it's good to earn here.

LastKiss

Activity: 2156
Merit: 251

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:17:10 PM

~snip~

Important! Without certain experience, Trading and Hodling are risky. The most acceptable method of investing at the moment is ICO. For a more successful contribution, you need to carefully analyze the project. Identify is necessary for the market side. For example, the Kelvin Blockchain project has an innovative method of encryption, transmission, storage, and security. All this is based on quantum computing. Thus becoming in demand in the future.
   Kelvin Blockchain project itself is flexible to implementing cryptographic algorithms which will make it one of the safest blockchains ever existed with 10+ signature available from the start. This project does not rely on any particular signature algorithm and due to the multi-client use - on some single consensus. In case of any problems, it is possible to quickly locate the threat and prevent it’s distribution throughout the system. Multiple blockchains with different consensus algorithms, token types, and assignments will be available. The multichain technology allows creating almost an unlimited potential for speed and productivity. Kelvin Blockchain can launch up to 2^64 subchains - more available subchains will benefit in increased speed and security. Moreover, all the blockchains will be processed in one wallet so that the client could have fast transactions, secure investments and cheap smart contracts as well as a lot of other services at his hand.

lol what is this ? Promoting other project ?  Cheesy Cheesy
Holding bitcoin for sure it's risky but it's doesnt need that much experience tho  Wink. What do you need is only buy bitcoin then when the price drop dont panic sell and patient until the price rise up again. 

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

TranTrongit

Activity: 339

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 02:46:25 PM

Trading requires you to spend a lot of time to trade and your knowledge and experience.  leding is the model i just ponzi should not participate in it.  ICO is a very profitable investment.  but also requires your understanding of each project.  because a lot of ICO scam failed.  The bounty campaign seems to be the right choice for everyone who does not like adventure without capital
mkumar76

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:41:12 PM

You are confused in all of these options because you just doing these without any knowledge .
first decide which option will be most suitable for you , if you have money then learn trading and invest for short term and long term but never panic .
if you don't have money then join bounties , write articles for projects , translation work for them , managing their telegram groups as admin etc .
Eva Ren

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:41:31 PM

There is one cool project - Socratus. I really like their concept - a platform for insurance companies that was created in order to make the communication between customer and insurance company more convenient and simple. It helps to get read of annoying personal meetings and paper work. With this ecosystem, companies will be able to cut operating costs, create new insurance products, deal with data analysis more efficiently and many other benefits.
BloodKnight

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:26:17 AM

This is related to your psychological quality. If you can bear the risk of investment, then when the trader is a very good way to make money, if you are afraid of investing in losses, then the bounty task is your choice!
CybereyesWinger

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:26:29 PM

Dear friend,

Dear author, without certain experience, Trading and Hodling are risky. The most acceptable method of investing at the moment is ICO. For a more successful contribution, you need to carefully analyze the project. Identify is necessary for the market side. For example, the Kelvin Blockchain project has an innovative method of encryption, transmission, storage, and security. All this is based on quantum computing. Thus becoming in demand in the future. With the coming quantum technologies, the current market must experience many changes. To be more exact, many coins will leave the market, as there will simply be no demand for them, due to the same technological superiority.
   I managed to participate in several ICO, some I earned quite well, I can say with certainty, for a good project, it must have potential for the future, that it will be needed in five years. Unfortunately most projects do not have this potential. I was lucky and I came across a project focused on protecting against hacking quantum processors, and to maximize the use of all the advantages of new technologies, project Kelvin Blockchain, you need at least to consider, because not every day there is such a good option for investing money.
V. J. Meyer

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:18:44 PM

Yes, in fact, there are many advantages in working with crypto-currencies - I mean projects ico. The best plus is that you can earn great money if you choose a reliable project with a promising product and a strong team. Here there are some rules on which it is worth choosing a project: there is much written about this and you can read it yourself, type the query on the Internet. I now joined the project EOT  - it's ico and I think it's good to earn here.
Almost all of these forms of investment can bring good results for investors but I think it takes time for investors to capture the experience and knowledge in this market to have Can be more successful. Take time and energy to reach the goals you want.
trader34

Activity: 434
Merit: 38

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 07:43:22 PM

Dear friend,

With lending you don't have many earnings, I would not stick on that. Trading is the best way to earn good money in cryptos, but you must be skilled in this. Also bounties are good, but unfortunately, like you've said, there are a lot of scam projects, so the only evaluation method is your judgment in choosing them.
bennypagulayan

Activity: 280

MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:52:07 PM

Dear friend,

You’re still a newbie, so don’t even think of lending Bitcoin cause you will get scammed and lose most of your bitcoins. I know a friend of mine that did the lending of Bitcoin, but most of the people that he lend bitcoin never paid him back till today, so don’t even try.

Bitcoin is not a place for lending or borrowing, if anyone needs money let them go and take loan from Banks and not from here. Apart from that you can do trading, ICO and the rest of others.
Yes. Newcomers are often cheated and drawn into bad games and virtual achievements.
This market is not a place to lend or borrow money, if anyone needs money, then let them resolve themselves.
Participants in financial investment are required to have investment funds
No one can borrow because it is difficult to trust one another.

███    TWITTER   █████████████████ MEGATRON ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN        ████             THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION             ████     LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████   WEBSITE    ███████████████████       FACEBOOK      ███
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:10:59 AM

Dear friend,

The answer to this is simple choose the one that gives to you the best profits, there are some people that are very good at trading so they choose that path, while there are others that are very good at identifying good icos so they choose to invest in icos, of all the paths the easiest is to become a bounty hunter since you can see fast results but it is not something that everyone feels comfortable doing since it is a lot of work.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: