Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:14:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC at its previous resistant. What will happen ?  (Read 344 times)
dollurs (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:28:01 AM

Currently if you take a look at the BTC weekly chart you will see that the price of BTC is at its one of previous resistant level. And we have 3 price rejection signs too. What will hapen next ?. Will BTC go down again ?.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:09:26 AM

Currently if you take a look at the BTC weekly chart you will see that the price of BTC is at its one of previous resistant level. And we have 3 price rejection signs too. What will hapen next ?. Will BTC go down again ?.

If anyone knows the answer to question such as this, then such individual just need one opportunity to be rich, then exit the market afterwards as that is the key to every problem facing crypto trading but unfortunately, anybody who offer some answers is only guessing then hoping that he is either wrong or right. The fact is that the point at which price is currently is not enough to maintain huge resistance of not going lower with innate opportunity to rise as well.
metenjean

Activity: 854
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:31:15 AM

This is a silly question, BTC at its previous resistant than if you really learn how to trade using technical analysis than you would sell your bitcoin when there is a breakout to the downside. Unless you're holding and looking at higher timeframe than weekly chart, then you should still holding as there are no sign of monthly downside overturn.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:55:32 AM

yes, Bitcoin is going to go down a bit and from gather momentum that will enable it to break that level as it has been happening in most of the resistance level especially the popular level. I was thinking last week when we were having serious pumping that bitcoin is going to stop it immediate pumping at $10,250 but that has not happened and since this week it has been limited below $9500. Any negative news is going to bring the price down and positive one will push the price forward.
Coin-1
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 2190

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:15:11 AM

I have heard that the Reserve Bank of India intend to ban the crypto currencies next month. Probably, this negative news impact on the price of Bitcoin and other crypto currencies now. BTC (-3%) is shown as a quite resistant in comparing to altcoins (-11%). It isn't going down lower than $9000 yet, and this is its current resistance level.
dollurs (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:22:24 AM

This is a silly question..

I don't think it was just a silly question. I just wanted to know your idea and opinion. Because weekly chart is not a shorter time frame ( of course it is not a strong higher time frame too) and if you take a closer look at it you will see some sort of resistant is creating at that level ( where there is a previous resistant level ). So I just wanted to know your idea as most of you here are senior than me  Smiley
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:26:59 AM

It is likely that bitcoin will find support around $8500 to $8000! The mini rally we have seen is coming to an end gradually. When bitcoin find it support , there should be some stability before another rally.
eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 08:19:17 AM

I hope it will not go down as it is a crash. Many investors and people who are willing to join the cryptocurrency craze will not anymore gain interest if that happen. And that will make bitcoin dead which I will say is unlikely to happen because of the huge community supporter and its popularity.
vishudda

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 09:03:52 AM

though the experts are guessing what happens with Bitcoin price, it is very difficult to predict the price of Bitcoin. The market price of bitcoin is not dependent of the negative news which are spreading, I heard that, RBI going to ban the crypto currencies in India But I hope this is not effecting anyway in reducing the price of bitcoin. It completely depends on the Market value of Bitcoin, and now a days the size of traders increasing every day. Hope there is a sign of rise in the price of Bitcoin. Holding and selling at a right time is the main key point in this trading. I purchased some value of bitcoins when it went down to $4000 and Now I am holding.

Ems30

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:21:29 AM

Well,despite of these negative issue we have also positive side that really good for trades as long as they know what they doing, and if will happen again I believe that will recover again after all . On other hand we have also some reason why bitcoin fall, because some implemented rules and regulation in some nation will have  also negative impact to bitcoin price, aside from that the volatile price of bitcoin will also challenge to some investor.
investeerder

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:31:06 AM

To many fundamental that needed to consider and we should watch if any of them but looks like this current denial is just a pretty normal since might provably some of the big players are preparing for a bull. And if you can afford to watch for daily developments then much better for you to execute a right decision before anything good scenario happens.

BITWIN.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
gegewojinnian18

Activity: 385
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:35:17 AM

Trading skill is not equal to invincibility because price changes are random and constantly changing. Compared with skills, I think that experience is the most important factor in the BTC market. However, it takes energy to do some research.

Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:53:15 AM

Well sometimes we can not predict it and/we can guess what will happen next we are free from thinking, figuring out and guessing but sometimes that guessing and figuring out can help you because there is a kind of combination when you keep on looking for the pattern on weekly charts.

AND SOMETIMES that situation can help but like I said we can not truly say what will be the next move will it be an up for green and a down for red. 
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:03:35 AM

what rejection signs are these, I have no idea. please elaborate.

what we have bitcoin that is still above its previous "buy support" not resistance. and it has a while to go before it reaches that bottom again. that support line is currently at $8800.
and if you look closer at the charts you can see this buy support has always been very strong and is slowly rising up too which shows people are losing faith in price going that low so they place their orders higher each time price is headed that way. it started at $8500 then $8600-$8700 and now it is at $8800-$8900 you can see after testing the bottom price JUMPED back up to $9200 because of all the buys.

in other words people are short term trading bitcoin, buying at that bottom and selling near $10k. that is why we have this weird ass sideways trend.
this WAS the going down. now it is time to go back up and test 10k again.

Only Bitcoin
kamudd

Activity: 466
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:26:08 AM

I do not think anyone knows what will happen to the next bitcoin price. all of that counters the users as the rising and falling prices will be heard by the supply and demand.

dollurs (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:41:04 AM

Last week price was not able to cross its previous week price level and has closed inside the previous week candle. Current week candle is a bearish candle ( at least for now). Those are the price rejection I was talking about and that has happened near a resistant level ( that resistant is actually a previous support level from upper level ) . Let's see what we can tell after closing this current week candle. I'm expecting a price drop at that level.

dollurs (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:46:54 AM

I do not think anyone knows what will happen to the next bitcoin price. all of that counters the users as the rising and falling prices will be heard by the supply and demand.

Yes. But don't you think that we can apply technical analysis knowledge for crypto charts ?. I accept that crypto has no any considerable price history. But can't we use support and resistant knowledge to tell what will happen on the charts than only relying on supply and demand thing ?
breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:54:58 AM

what we have bitcoin that is still above its previous "buy support" not resistance. and it has a while to go before it reaches that bottom again. that support line is currently at $8800.
and if you look closer at the charts you can see this buy support has always been very strong and is slowly rising up too which shows people are losing faith in price going that low so they place their orders higher each time price is headed that way. it started at $8500 then $8600-$8700 and now it is at $8800-$8900 you can see after testing the bottom price JUMPED back up to $9200 because of all the buys.

in other words people are short term trading bitcoin, buying at that bottom and selling near $10k. that is why we have this weird ass sideways trend.
this WAS the going down. now it is time to go back up and test 10k again.
i hope when testing at price of $ 10k, there will be a breakout, so it can continue that uptrend. but we can see there is resistance in the $ 12500 area, and i think at that place there will be a considerable correction before continuing the trend

Hemady17

Activity: 505
Merit: 35

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:04:18 PM

Base on the technical analysis of BTC the probability that it will go up for the next consecutive days are very high. The volume is there and the second waves of buyers are coming in. What do you think guys on my predictions?

By the way OP can change the resistant to resistance.

Base Protocol                                     Presale
Hold one token; Hold all tokens                [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Telegram
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:52:37 PM

I am looking forward to some situations that could happen with the Iran deal, US fud, and things heating up in Syria, I am waiting for some announcements.  If we officially back out of the Iran deal, the lack of stability could actually push BTC up--but I feel that the big boys would then respond by pushing it back down because they don't want people to run from the dollar to BTC.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: