Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:51:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why the crypto is dropping again?  (Read 1166 times)
btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:22:48 AM

Dropping again because we should understand the market circumstances, without dropping it is not possible to increase its price even to a higher value. Better if you don't have any patience towards the market, so it is good to sell them in the market for profit. Crypto market will work for people who are waiting patiently.
Huruharacorp

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:40:09 AM

Do not rush to sell your coins, I think soon we will again see the growth of the cryptocurrency, the entire crypto-currency market is strongly tied to the bitcoin price, but I think that this year bitcoin will return to the price of 20k, you just have to wait)
if bitcoin prices will break the $ 20k price then of course waiting until the end of the year is the first step we must do, by increasing our assets at this time in order to generate profits that very much
demitazh

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:14:13 AM

it is a common thing. I think it is just price correction only, the next few days also the price will rise. Hope it happens

GLOBAL REIT:    The 1st ever Blockchain based
Real Estate Investment Trust  〔 http://globalreit.io/ 〕
zoeylee
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:25:20 AM

I also believe that at this moment the coins are experiencing stages to increase we can be optimistic if the coins are now experiencing a decline and are temporary, but in some time to come the coins will rise drastically and make a disagreement to many parties. so I do not panic and keep your coins.

Yes i agree just think positive its not the time to panic don't drop your coins.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
mico

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:14:35 AM

you should not be worried. this is just a side way trend. Most of investors are waiting the result of Consensus 2018 in May 14th. In my research in the history, all of coins price will increase after the conference. So, I believe the history will repeat

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Ade A Aziz

Activity: 221
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:28:52 AM

I thought the market is recovering, but BTC and most of alt coins are dropping again today.
Should I sell my coins?

Stay calm and hold your coins. The correction is not too sharp and I think it becomes commonplace. Today is almost all the red market, but sure in the next time the price will go back up and you can enjoy the green market.
ajaymukund

Activity: 784

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:06:57 AM

I thought the market is recovering, but BTC and most of alt coins are dropping again today.
Should I sell my coins?
The fall of the Crypto market is a very normal thing and you need to be familiar with them. All successful traders in the Crypto market enjoy the downside of the market. Because they are traders who prefer to buy low and sell high.
So instead of worrying, take a look at it and take advantage of it to make a profit.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Maricurijohn

Activity: 294
Merit: 8

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:26:44 PM

Coding was probably caused by some people who were nervous and sold them out of the market, thus making the number of ciphers in the market soar. has reduced altcoin prices.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
normensky012

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:35:57 PM

Should I sell my coins?

Are you expecting a moon? It already recovered last month, when BTC hit so low. Price level above $9000 compared to last month's $6000 level is already considered recovery from the bear market in Q1 and as of last month bitcoin has already recovered by 50% and most of the altcoins has already increased by 100%.
PhantomJ

Activity: 198

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:52:29 PM

Should I sell my coins?
Nobody can tell you with great certainty what will happen to the crypto market tomorrow. But it seems to me this is a temporary phenomenon as well as the winter drawdown in price
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:09:16 PM

Should I sell my coins?

You seems to not understand how trading should go.  You need t buy when prices go down and sell when prices go up.   If you dont understand this you will only make loss and is way better you avoid trading and just hold your coins safely.
JCB44

Activity: 462
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:21:33 PM

Current correction is pretty normal after recent mini bullrun BTC done from 6500 and 10k but unfortunately wasnt unable to break that psychological resistance therefore market experienced a sell off from unpatient investors. Anyway i dont think its over and hopefully we gonna see next attemp to break 10k mark very soon
lesnik_utsa

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:33:29 PM

Should I sell my coins?
To begin with, you must answer yourself to the question, on what term you buy the coins? Many people buy coins on a year or more. But at the slightest drop in the market, they become nervous. It is not right. You should also set yourself priorities - at what level of price you will make a profit. Finally, you must buy those coins that you believe in. By following these rules, you will not be afraid.
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:53:27 PM

Should I sell my coins?

Why do you want to sell your coins? There is no reason for that. These are temporary drops after prices have risen recently. Do not panic because later you will regret it if you sell. Just hold and everything will be fine.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
cabbarlana

Activity: 448

send and receive money instantly, w/no hidden cost

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 04:55:55 PM

It is unfortunately not possible to talk about the constant rise in the crypto money market. Fixes happen after certain levels. The important thing is not to panic in adverse situations and to get the right position for our investments.

xanxus.kun

Activity: 495

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 05:23:19 PM

Volatility is the very nature of the crypto, a sudden surge and drop of prices are pretty common here and it happens without a warning. Base on my experience, the first and the second quarter of the year is not a really good time for crypto, just continue holding and wait for the bull run by the last quarter of the year. Worrying will get you nowhere.

NaXxow
Legendary

Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000

ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:26:59 PM

when market is down, surely there is no other way, only UP! so averaging and acquiring good tokens or coins will definitely bring good fortune.

██
         ████
        ██████
       ████████
      ██████████
     █████  █████
    █████    █████
   █████      █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄   █████        █████
 ████████████▄  █████      █████
██████████████▄  █████    █████
                  █████  █████
                   ██████████
                    ████████
                     ██████
                      ████
                       ██
Azbit▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...BLOCKCHAIN INVESTING BANKING.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ●
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
ROGER VER
ADVISOR
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
WHITEPAPER
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●
Bounty Thread

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Bambam28

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:29:28 PM

I think that you do not need to worry if you see a small drop in the market. This is a normal situation, because there can not be constant growth.

[   D E A L J O Y  instant crypto cashbacks   ]       //    Whitepaper    //
               ►►  JOIN ICO NOW  ◄◄   Earn Crypto by shopping online
Facebook    .    Twitter    .    Telegram    .    Medium    .    Reddit    .   
removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:44:17 PM

Crypto market is always volatile and the current situation is healthy since just 5% to 10% price trend deviation observed and this is not a problem in crypto market. Do not panic now and wait patiently to reap good price in July if you want a handsome profit and wait until this year end to get x4 or x5 returns. The current trend is not worry some and it is standard.
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:45:10 PM

Crypto trading consider as risky activity so it's normal things , so if you're in profit, better to sell it right away but if you're in loss state, better Hold it !
Personally I'm prefer to invest rather than trading because bitcoin value always increase from year to year !
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: