Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:29:28 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why the crypto is dropping again?  (Read 1166 times)
btcney

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:27:55 AM

I thought the market is recovering, but BTC and most of alt coins are dropping again today.
Should I sell my coins?

The main reason is that bitcoin had a strong sell wall preventing it from going up above $10k, and after a few times trying to test that level there was simply no momentum. Then BTC experienced a pretty big correction in one day, which triggered the altcoin market to fall as a result as well.

There is definitely an element of panic here, and I wouldn't sell whenever there is a panic dump.

If you're still thinking about selling, don't. Prices are still cheap and below $10k. I'd rather hold it till the next rally, if short term profits is what you're looking for.
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:31:48 AM

I thought the market is recovering, but BTC and most of alt coins are dropping again today.
Should I sell my coins?
Yeah, you must know WHEN to take profit or else you would lose a lot. Anyway, this is just the way it is... cryptosphere pumps and then dumps. I am surprised that you were surprised eh. ha ha!
Apaxy

Activity: 512
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 09:16:38 AM

Should I sell my coins?
Yeah, you must know WHEN to take profit or else you would lose a lot. Anyway, this is just the way it is... cryptosphere pumps and then dumps. I am surprised that you were surprised eh. ha ha!
Apparently if someone does not understand something, then you just need to monitor the market and definitely sell more expensively, and buy cheaper. This arithmetic is simple and does not require ferry efforts for understanding.
Daddyj2

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:45:48 AM

I've seen somewhere that Mt. Gox sold 8k+ BTC again and I always see Warren Buffet and Bill Gates on CNBCcrypto and all they said are all bad things for crypto maybe it has something to do with that.

"Hard work puts you where luck can find you."
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:46:56 AM

Should I sell my coins?

This market is still very young and very small. Easy to manipulate by some big guys who know how to play this game.
That's the reality. You either just sit it out or you wrong in this space. Selling now imo makes no sense.
Furthermore this just shows how strong and dominant Bitcoin is, whatever this stupid market dominance index is telling you.
If Bitcoin takes a plunge, the whole market will. If Bitcoin is going for a massive bullrun, altcoins will get left behind as well.
The only way altcoins are moving is when Bitcoin is consolidating or having a slight bullrun.
So always have a look at the king of the coins, what he is doing, and then take action.
bitcoindian

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:50:34 AM

Should I sell my coins?
Apparently if someone does not understand something, then you just need to monitor the market and definitely sell more expensively, and buy cheaper. This arithmetic is simple and does not require ferry efforts for understanding.

Yes, very simple but when it comes to reality you will understand why people are selling them for cheap prices. Holding and selling them at high prices is always good but when we are trading multiple coins it is impossible to keep track all of them at once.
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 09:50:41 AM

Don't be too quick to conclude and take action. If the seller of what you currently have of course will only be losers. hold the first and find out what happened. the market is in an up and down is normal and don't get too freaked out to deal with it.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
dragone

Activity: 249
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:18:15 AM

I've seen somewhere that Mt. Gox sold 8k+ BTC again and I always see Warren Buffet and Bill Gates on CNBCcrypto and all they said are all bad things for crypto maybe it has something to do with that.
I read about that too, but I'm really confused. Everytime when BTC go down a lot of people "remember" about Mt.Gox. Of course 8000 BTC this is a solid number, but I can't believe that market goes down for that reason. I think the main reason is that someone manipulating BTC because most of BTC  under control of a small group of people. Something about 3% of all wallets controls 87% of all Bitcoins. For now if you can manipulate Bitcoin means that you can manipulate with all market.
Klovezio

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:56:34 AM

Should I sell my coins?
now is temporary red. You shall held. There will be pump soon. You will be regret if you sell now.
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:44:01 AM

Don't panic sell your coins, It's just a correction on bitcoin after grow from 7000 and all coins suffering with him. If you can't hold little drop better thinks twice before get in market.

I also do not see that there is something critical to the situation on the market. As we all know, the volatility is the NORM, and we have to live with it. Do not worry: Bitcoin will grow again.
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:34:55 AM

Don't panic sell your coins, It's just a correction on bitcoin after grow from 7000 and all coins suffering with him. If you can't hold little drop better thinks twice before get in market.

I also do not see that there is something critical to the situation on the market. As we all know, the volatility is the NORM, and we have to live with it. Do not worry: Bitcoin will grow again.
I believe that the price for Bitcoin grows only because of the demand for this coin. While there is interest in crypto currency, there will be a large price for bitcoin. But if people get tired of waiting for a rise in prices, they will lose their interest and the market will definitely fall.
mylyn2327

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:35:10 AM

Should I sell my coins?
Don't panic, sooner it will recover again. Now is not the right time to sell but rather good time to buy. Don't take quick action that you might regret at the end, let just stay calm and wait for the right timing.
Joyawan13

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

elysian.finance

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:36:46 PM

I see it too, the market is not critical now, so we do not need to panic or fear that bitcoin or other altcoin will continue to fall, I think everything will recover soon, lest we do something stupid because of our panic and sell some of our coins when the price drops , it will only make a regret for us when the price will rise higher again.

dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:07:55 PM

The market undergoes correction after stable growth in late April-early May. It is also possible that the price of top coins was artificially lowered in order to be able to purchase at a lower price before the good growth expected after May 16 (the end of the Consensus conference)
sisjow

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:08:57 PM

Should I sell my coins?

it is a normal thing in the crypto world, everyone wants to get easy money but we should understand, we can't hope the market rises always.
it is a risk which we must accept.
erep

Activity: 2324
Merit: 594

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:26:48 PM

The bitcoin market is fluctuating and with that many altcoins drop which is usual. I just hope Bitcoin get back to $10k mark and wont drop below that again. If that happens then we may see good in flow to major altcoins.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Suslived

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:40:30 PM

Should I sell my coins?

A market can't recover and simply go back to all time highs. It needs to gradually get there with market corrections in between. This is simply what we are experiencing right now, some people are taking profits. Don't worry because soon enough everything will be bought and price will start rising again.

I would hold those coins if i were you.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
AngellSky

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:51:51 PM

Should I sell my coins?

A market can't recover and simply go back to all time highs. It needs to gradually get there with market corrections in between. This is simply what we are experiencing right now, some people are taking profits. Don't worry because soon enough everything will be bought and price will start rising again.

if you look at the current situation on the market, then I would not become so much outraged about the falling prices. The fact is that this situation gives a good chance for investment in those coins, whose prices have fallen.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
RondoAnyar

Activity: 651
Merit: 101

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:04:30 PM

Should I sell my coins?

if you look at the current situation on the market, then I would not become so much outraged about the falling prices. The fact is that this situation gives a good chance for investment in those coins, whose prices have fallen.
this can we use to make a purchase where now the price of crypto decreased and can be used to buy. the fall in coin prices is only temporary and does not last long as the crypto market is bound to rise

Musia

Activity: 518

https://saturn.black

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:44:46 PM

Well, I will not say that the crypto currency is falling, but this is something, but not much, now some coins are still at the stage of recovery, and rely on the well-developed future.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: