Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:41:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why the crypto is dropping again?  (Read 1166 times)
baricuri

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:56:26 PM

It seemed to me that after the Consensus the market would go up. But I think that today we have a good time to buy coins, because the price has fallen dramatically.
We should not be fooled. After the rebound, the market rebounded and then fell again, which is the principle of supply and demand in the market. Some people buy coin at low price some people buy coin at high price. And they will have different opinions on the sale, so the supply and demand have changed constantly. Affect the price of altcoin.

Mrjenong

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:15:13 PM

for now if your coin is still profitable then sell right now. if not profitable then hold your coin.
this btc decline is only temporary, btc i predict will be at peak in july 2018. so be patient
CryptoProphet

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:34:36 PM

I thought the market is recovering, but BTC and most of alt coins are dropping again today.
Should I sell my coins?
Now market crypto have rise trend.
But whales use booster for price: it's good news, new big investors etc. How we see price rise, and whales in one time sell, what causes price drop and small players sell.
Later they buy again on low price... it's shorts for them.
You will not guess when,it's happened. Just hold coins.
amaydel

Activity: 448

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:54:40 PM

I believe there is an even that unfolded the past days and nobody expected cryptocurrencies' price to fluctuate again. It may be an event that really affects bitcoin's progress and i think this will not also last any longer.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
bhoybitcoin

Activity: 336

“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:58:25 PM

I guess you doesn't know anything about market cycles. Its not dropping, that's what it called correction/s period where all of the coins needed to be corrected so as their values, marketcap and circulating token supplies. This is just a basic learning in trading. Bear into your mind that the coin's price will not always stays up as what you wanted.

arthur25

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:58:48 PM

Don't put your all attention to crypto market price. Maybe one day you will not notice that you sell all your coin because you panic much. Take it easy for now it will recover soon.
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:56:19 AM

After one month of a small bullishness, market is somewhat looking to correct itself before a big run or even a big downfall. But I think market will move up again after this correction.
The market will follow the pattern of people who actually buy bitcoin. so in my opinion bitcoin will continue to grow, and also bitcoin will continue to rise if there is already time to rise
You understand market well my friend. Denying the fact that whole digital market somehow depends on bitcoin is equal to blinding oneself with one's own willingness. Bitcoin laid the foundation of crypto currency world. It is also highly supported by big investors and investment is all that matters here. All the altcoins or most of them exactly do what bitcoin does from time to time. Even the king of altcoins copies bitcoin.
ngavanngo22

Activity: 238

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:09:57 AM

I thought the market is recovering, but BTC and most of alt coins are dropping again today.
Should I sell my coins?

BTC and ETH exchange rate decreases after the recovery date are all temporary decreases as some days later the exchange rate will increase again. And now it's proven that ETH and BTC are growing fast. So you need to have experience and calm well for this potential cryptocurrencies market, should not panic sell will cause losses.

Lastsamuraj

Activity: 266

Prontapay

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:41:02 AM

Btc is gaining price quite fast,so its normal for atls to drop,mostly cuzz a lot of trades is done by bots.Be patient and everything will come back.Btc need to break its resistance to get another swing which will be arounf 11700 as i can see then we shoulf see some alt recovery

Mame89

Activity: 1596
Merit: 447

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:01:08 AM

Should I sell my coins?
Looks like this is just a game just do not panic and stay calm keep the assets we have I'm sure in a few more months there will be a fantastic price spike and fall of BTC is still in the normal phase and will not fall too deep.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
devotional

Activity: 336
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:48:15 PM

Better if you don't have any patience towards the market, so it is good to sell them in the market for profit. Crypto market will work for people who are waiting patiently.
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:45:33 AM

for now if your coin is still profitable then sell right now. if not profitable then hold your coin.
this btc decline is only temporary, btc i predict will be at peak in july 2018. so be patient
If you are there in the world of the crypto currencies since some good period and that you have a fair idea of how things work in the crypto world, then I don’t think so that you will be surprised because of this downfall as this is a very common thing and that it will keep on happening in the future as well. You just need to hold your nerves when you experience any such thing as this will help you in the best possible manner.
xiaomianao

Activity: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:10:31 AM

The market always has to adjust, now squeeze more bubbles, the valuable tokens will survive.
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:19:41 AM

I think people are confusing the Consensus numbers being thrown around, it is true that the market increase in value after Consensus event but how many weeks after the event. Another thing people need to understand is that the space is changing and this is bound to happen, we might need to wait for more time before we see the growth we are looking for

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
kimjenglot

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:27:12 AM

Better if you don't have any patience towards the market, so it is good to sell them in the market for profit. Crypto market will work for people who are waiting patiently.
better to sell it for profit ? if the market is declining as it is now then where do we get a profit if we sell it now ?
it's better if we buy the coin again and then we just keep it until later the market price will get better again
jeda2000

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:55:31 AM

If it is necessary to be realistic, who will hurt if everybody will profit from a constantly rising market? As a fact of this market, some of them will profit, while others will suffer. Those waiting for patience and those who follow up detail either reduce the damage to a minimum or maximize the gain.
BCSHonda

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:42:01 AM

Working in the Crypto market requires patience and calm. If you lose your temper you will lose it all, when the market drops you fear you sell your pennies to the market, then they rise again you will regret it. So I think you should learn patience first. This will help you succeed in this market.
mastadonballs

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:28:53 PM

The whole market is falling depend on so many reasons Smiley. Bad cryptocurrency news, bad predictions from famous people, the whales are trying to dump the price to collect huge amount of cryptocurrency with low price, panic sellers increase because of bad news from famous people,.....Stop reading news and believing in announcement of famous people in cryptocurrency world is the best solution Smiley
MarioSPGroup

Activity: 203

Taking part into a monetary revolution - Priceless

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:16:46 PM

why do you easily panic like that? I think that's a natural thing. up and down always take turns coming but I always believe that this decline will not be forever and other reflections will happen soon.

cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:09:49 PM
Last edit: May 22, 2018, 10:34:21 PM by cryptojac17

why do you easily panic like that? I think that's a natural thing. up and down always take turns coming but I always believe that this decline will not be forever and other reflections will happen soon.

Yeah absolutely there is no forever  as we all know that never  in history of bitcoin that it never bounced back while it fluctuating you should not  be  panic because there is no
good things happen in panicking instead take  it  as opportunity to buy low  price coin while it is low.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: