Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:35:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why the crypto is dropping again?  (Read 1161 times)
Jgatsby

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

Pretty kewl right?

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:34:43 AM

Relax, to be honest i think that the Bear season is far from over, so this kind of drop every now and then is normal, don't worry for the market will surely recover without a doubt just like last year where not just Bitcoin and Ethereum went really high but the altcoins as well, lets just hope that same thing will happen by the remaining quarter of the year. For now lets avoid any panic selling, that can cause more damage at the market.

hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:24:23 PM

I thought the market is recovering, but BTC and most of alt coins are dropping again today.
Should I sell my coins?
no , up and down in the market of the cryptocurrency is a normal thing and when it get sometimes down much then in that case we should not take much tension but we should see that condition as a opoo ,.like we can buy more altcoins asset and can gain more profit in small time easily .
And also if you feel that you are facing big loss then you can stop your loss by selling your assets for USD and then buy again when it get start to increase .
CandyIzDelicious

Activity: 512
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:54:23 AM

the market is now still in decline
i think you sell some of your bitcoin to buy it in time down bitcoin
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:38:06 AM

the market is now still in decline
i think you sell some of your bitcoin to buy it in time down bitcoin
Decline for what? the market is very stable right now and where are you seeing it right now? do you have created your own market? The majority of altcoins are at the greed candle right now. I suggest you read again about that.
It looks like you don't even try to visit the CMC or another marketcap site.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:43:26 AM

I think crypto is dropping again because of bitcoin price dump. When bitcoin is crushing the whole crypto world was facing straggles. How come we need to wait until the bitcoin price will increase for better trading.
if not wait for bitcoin prices to rise, then we will experience losses because our assets continue to decrease in value, and if the bitcoin price increases then the our asset will also increase too
Patience at this time will be needed, because the market conditions are still in a bad state, the price is still below and if you sell at this time of course you get is a loss, better stay patient and .holding. the price weakened for several reasons, but I did not really follow what caused it, I just hope the price can quickly recover..
topkhai

Activity: 351
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:43:13 AM

The current market situation is very difficult to predict. Price corrections very fast, no one stays on the top prices. Now we can only be patient and wait for normal again. dont panic you will only make things worse, so enjoy !
mistajackson

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:30:23 PM

it hit resistance now shes coming down, its a cycle.
sakemias

Activity: 208
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:34:44 AM

I thought the market is recovering, but BTC and most of alt coins are dropping again today.
Should I sell my coins?

crypto may decrease because altcoin and bitcoin prices have not gone up then from that crypto decreases and if altcoin and bitcoin are stable again crypto will also be stable even though current price of crypto still fluctuate

HELLO!!!
doublekilltriple

Activity: 153

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:43:15 PM

Should I sell my coins?
If you can't be patience and you should sell all of your coins to avoid any loses but this is not recommeded way in my opinion. The correction just like a common thing right now consider it will always be appearing after there was a big increase in a short time. You can try to look at the news site to get the real reason behind that.

Thank you!
metallikingz

Activity: 139

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:03:13 PM

There is a huge amount of fud on the entire market and that is one of the main reasons of why we are seeing this constant downtrend in here, anyway, just do not care about this and continue with your life.

● BlockAIp   
▄▀      A Decentralized Social Networking and Media Platform     ▀▄
▄▀  Whitepapper  | OneP | Presentation | Bounty  | Twitter  | Telegram    ▀▄
Beldon

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:05:01 PM

Should I sell my coins?
Yes naturally if crypto decline again because the market will continue to fluctuate until any time and cannot be sure when it will go down and when will rise. But right now I think is the right time to hold and buy more coins if you have the capital.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
Obbeliskinsk

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:05:25 PM

Feels like news are the excuses for pumps and dumps, whales at the playground and we keep trying to name the game.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:18:32 PM

Once again the price dropping low makes people think of the negative news rolling around, users need to understand that it is the true growth where price fluctuation is common. Possibly the price increase will continue within no time in an unpredictable manner marking cryptocurrency growth.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Billg4t3r

Activity: 261
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:44:12 PM

Should I sell my coins?

preferably if market conditions are down again to hold your coins in order to keep market conditions too low due to sales, unless the coin you hold has a profit or there is an urgent need that is all your right to decide.
just be patient with the current market conditions and keep the coins we have until the price soared again.
devotional

Activity: 336
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:15:58 PM

i think bull market will not come soon maybe  months more.
teamsah5416

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:34:59 PM

I believe there is an even that unfolded the past days and nobody expected cryptocurrencies' price to fluctuate again. It may be an event that really affects bitcoin's progress and i think this will not also last any longer.
kurlllviss77

Activity: 224
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:57:23 PM

I hope it's just a short stop before prices start to rise to heaven. Has long been looking forward to it.

[/center]
wong tsu gieh

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:33:27 AM

Should I sell my coins?

which I see is so because I know the market  has started to recover and so the prices of BTC and Altcoin others are still down and so I am a bit confused I have to hold my altcoin or sell it when the market recovers but I see many people who prefer holding altcoin them and wait for all back stable

allcryptominer

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:37:48 AM

Should I sell my coins?

It happends when there are more sellers then buyers. Up to you if you want to sell your coins but I'm not selling until I've made the profit I'm happy with. Are you happy with your profit? If yes then sell.
mundang

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:39:24 AM

The long wait is over cause bitcoin will soon bounce back to 10,000$. So many good news about bitcoin is rising ,like canada is now accepting bitcoin payments , fill your bags with btc it will explode soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: