Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:04:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]PARKRES - Parking Reinvented - Parking over Blockchain  (Read 3418 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cryptokart (OP)

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:54:48 PM

the concept is great. So, what countries to start from?

The start will be from Toronto, Canada.
Then New York, Washington, Montreal, Vancouver, Seattle, and so on.

The processes are iterative. And we are first targeting the cities in North America based on their traffic index, so to get more value for token holders.
Namita

Activity: 169

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:00:06 PM

Any news on the bounty program? I would like to plan my participation in advance. I would like to know the exact timing of this campaign.
Nicholasa

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:51:05 AM

This project look good and I see team behind this project very experienced, I hope this project can be success.
cryptokart (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:36:24 PM

This project look good and I see team behind this project very experienced, I hope this project can be success.

Thanks Nicholasa !
cryptokart (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:37:02 PM

Any news on the bounty program? I would like to plan my participation in advance. I would like to know the exact timing of this campaign.

Yes you can participate in Bounty: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4166597.360
cryptokart (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:38:14 PM

We are glad to announce that. Our MVP is progressing very well. And we would be able to show it before the end of Pre-Sale event in August.
konstant111

Activity: 924
Merit: 250

my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:43:09 PM

I like it, any solution that can improve the world, Yes Parking has become a big problem today, especially in large cities, you already have partners? Parking reservation will be charged?

STOP ERC20 SCAMS
ottogary

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:46:27 PM

A coin that are created for parking system, does that mean it would need a lot of infrastructure needed to make it work.
Not just on the network, but I think it will also need a physical infrastructure to support the project.
cryptokart (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:47:19 PM

I like it, any solution that can improve the world, Yes Parking has become a big problem today, especially in large cities, you already have partners? Parking reservation will be charged?

Yes, partnership discussions are in progress. We will be announcing them very soon.
Reservation will be free, apps are free, and Parking providers will get all infrastructure setup for free.
Our business model is % commission of revenue sharing + licensing model on proprietary APIs and feeds to Software/Hardware, Auto Industries, Developers, Other reservation providers.
Also, this design and utility are patented in the USA.
cryptokart (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:50:25 PM

A coin that are created for parking system, does that mean it would need a lot of infrastructure needed to make it work.
Not just on the network, but I think it will also need a physical infrastructure to support the project.

You are right!
But it has two aspects.
1. Software Aspect - For Basic Parking Reservation and Parking AirBnB. This does not require an infrastructure and will be launching and operational by end of the year or early next year.
2. Hardware and IoT infra setup - To be launched by Sep next year - This will provide enhancements to phase 1. And this is where Licensing model and API feed monetization starts.
Coka2209

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:23:08 AM

Parkres has all the right qualities for an ICO seeking to venture into the parking industry. Their ideas are very solid and most of the features seem interesting. In addition, their model for parking can become revolutionary and push the blockchain launch.
cryptokart (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:48:41 PM

Participants who will participate in the Signature and Avatar campaign will receive additional PARK tokes each week. Management decided this step encourage Signature campaign participants.

Jr. Member:          100 tokens/week
Member:              250 tokens/week
Full Member:        500 tokens/week
Sr Member:          1000 tokens/week
Hero/Legendary:   2000 tokens/week
Alice_de_GOin

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:16:55 AM

Participants who will participate in the Signature and Avatar campaign will receive additional PARK tokes each week. Management decided this step encourage Signature campaign participants.

Good news ! Thanks for the annoucment
Hoping

Activity: 99
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:58:29 AM

I am interested to join in Signature Campaign.  what are the rules?
Namixi

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:03:41 AM

project based on energy platform recently has been a promising project, almost all of project reaches it goals and applied it's programs.
cryptokart (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:47:36 AM

Please vote for Parkres now and get 5 PARK token reward 😊
https://t.me/InitialCoinList/189
cryptokart (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:48:06 AM

project based on energy platform recently has been a promising project, almost all of project reaches it goals and applied it's programs.

Amen !! 😊
cryptokart (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:49:26 AM

Due to several discrepancies, it took us some more time to produce the referral report.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12kwjEdYwtAEerbHm8cWzrLMjxIPNpWR7ykJbs_iOKJo/edit#gid=178438700

Discrepancies Observed:
1. Amount of joinees in Telegram, Twitter and facebook are not equal. our team is looking closely at the participant's list and will invalidate anyone who doesn't comply.
2. Referal documents shows over 30k participation. However Telegram, Twitter group only had 14k, which is about half. So many participants are trying to cheat the system.
3. Referral report indicates several referral participations. But Telegram group has none of those referral members in most of the case.

Please correct above discrepancies, by inviting your network, referrals into the group to your entries valid..
cryptokart (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:13:27 AM

Due to several discrepancies, it took us some more time to produce the referral report.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12kwjEdYwtAEerbHm8cWzrLMjxIPNpWR7ykJbs_iOKJo/edit#gid=178438700

Discrepancies Observed:
1. Amount of joinees in Telegram, Twitter and facebook are not equal. our team is looking closely at the participant's list and will invalidate anyone who doesn't comply.
2. Referal documents shows over 30k participation. However Telegram, Twitter group only had 14k, which is about half. So many participants are trying to cheat the system.
3. Referral report indicates several referral participations. But Telegram group has none of those referral members in most of the case.

Please correct above discrepancies, by inviting your network, referrals into the group to your entries valid..
bebum

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:50:04 AM

I see the team also consists of very professional and expert, I think this project will be successful and achieved all the targets and become great project.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: