Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 07:15:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency trading will be faded !!??  (Read 500 times)
Nguyen Le Thuong (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:34:36 AM

We are in the period of cryptocurrency, thousand of coin are available and trading. Even, most of them are invaluable, like, we take the rock to selling in market, people are curious about it and buy it. But nowadays, everything is more delicate and we dont know it valuable or not.
Cryptocurrencies are fighting for the future. Bitcoin is the promoter and the cause of this War. I think, in the near future, some of coin will be accepted for trading and exchange with the other products. BTC, ETH, XRP, BCC .. will survive. In addition NEO will survive because it is belong to China. They know how to make their products can compete to the world.
How do you think about it?
bubblebubble

Activity: 616
Merit: 23

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:40:48 AM

Well I think it is a matter of project quality.
A lot of past project are inactive and clear scam and for those is starting the delisting.
Other projects are active and tokens useful for the project and for earning generated so it is a matter of quality.
Lucas Riley

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:45:27 AM

A lot of past project are inactive and clear scam and for those is starting the delisting.
Other projects are active and tokens useful for the project and for earning generated so it is a matter of quality.

Ye I think project quality will 100% be the deciding factor. The technology is there. It has underlying value and use cases that are still yet unknown so I don't think alts will go anywhere...given then utilise the tech
bubblebubble

Activity: 616
Merit: 23

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:52:45 AM

Ye I think project quality will 100% be the deciding factor. The technology is there. It has underlying value and use cases that are still yet unknown so I don't think alts will go anywhere...given then utilise the tech

Indeed, only to confirm out statements, project with solid community and roadmsp milestones reached are regulary on the market and consolidate their value with total market cap.
bigmaster23

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:54:38 AM

Whomever the one that will promote such ideas of fading away the trading system would put a big impact to the society, it is also possible that if this happen crypto will having difficulties such as the value of it and other possible outcome that will surge if this implementation succeed.

jseverson

Activity: 1834
Merit: 759

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:45:07 AM

Shitcoins are dying because people are starting to realize that they're shit. It's sad that people have to lose before they learn, but at least they learn.

In the end, I'd say less than 1% of current cryptocurrencies will survive. That's good for the bigger picture too, because money that would have gone and been lost on some shitcoin will be finding their way to Bitcoin or some other legitimate crypto instead. There will still be trading, there will just be a smaller pool of choices. It won't be much different from what's going on today either, because exchanges only list a limited number of coins anyway.

Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:09:27 PM

We are in the period of cryptocurrency, thousand of coin are available and trading. Even, most of them are invaluable, like, we take the rock to selling in market, people are curious about it and buy it. But nowadays, everything is more delicate and we dont know it valuable or not.
Cryptocurrencies are fighting for the future. Bitcoin is the promoter and the cause of this War. I think, in the near future, some of coin will be accepted for trading and exchange with the other products. BTC, ETH, XRP, BCC .. will survive. In addition NEO will survive because it is belong to China. They know how to make their products can compete to the world.

Cryptocurrency trading will not fade but it will  become a lot more stronger. The competition will increase and ICO's will enter the world of the survival of the fittest. The only ones that will survive are the ones who will enter the exchanges and when they enter the exchanges they will again battle for supremacy, another battle of the fittest. The loser coins will be out of circulation while the winners will continue to be stronger than ever. In this battle the king will stand on top and that is bitcoin.
Geor

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:39:45 PM

Yes with you I fully stand in solidarity. Yes guys fade trading certainly will not therefore do not worry. Trading of cyberwallet will only rise because we live in the most progressive century.
Svafnir74

Activity: 318
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:34:22 PM

I think that in the near future out of all the variety of crypto currency will remain only a dozen coins. It will be: Ripple, NEM, bitcoin, ETH and some others. The remaining coins will disappear, since they are not needed. Currently, many coins simply copy each other. This is wrong and should not be for so long.
socksserver3

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:40:17 PM

I don't think so. However, I am not great expert and may be mistaken. I hope that it will not be faded as I can see a huge potential in the cryptocurrency. As for me, it will not fade in the nearest future
2@abcdeeply

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:50:13 PM

In my opinion they are never faint in this world. Once the BTC is still valid, the Crypto market is still alive and well. I believe the Crypto market is sustainable. never collapse.
nerlial

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:01:19 PM

I would not mind if half of the unnecessary coins disappeared from the market. And leave only the best quality projects. With such a pace, every schoolboy will have his own projects at Blockchain.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:08:12 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2021, 04:09:38 PM by Sirait

^ nowadays a lot of new coins are popping up, and I strongly agree that only coins that have a strong backrest will survive such as Bitcoin, BCH, Ethereum, Litecoin, XLM, Ripple, and more.
Doge dealer

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:47:21 PM

this is definitely true a number of these coins that now exist will fade away not too far from now , we are in the coin creation era in the crypto ecosystem and as such everyday we hear of a new coin being created but unlike at first people are now doing their research before buying these coins as people have learned eighter from buying rubbish coins previously or they have learnt of others being duped so pretty much you will find that people will stick to the coins they know mostly and this will simple promote and grow the already established coins whilst the "rubbish" ones will simply fade in time .

LinkinPrak

Activity: 155

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:04:37 PM

Crypto is like the types of rocks, in this world a lot of types of rocks, rocks are not only seen from the color and pattern only, but seen from the efficacy and scarcity of the stone. The rocks also have varied prices.
GrandBcn

Activity: 275
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:29:24 PM

Many projects can succeed. The price can grow from 0.01 to 1 dollar.
And the most difficult for any investor is to search for this rough diamond. Invest at the very beginning. Do not despair and wait until the developer releases the finished product.
It's complicated. But this is something that all aspire to.
Chacha1000

Activity: 645

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:30:21 PM

That is not possible
Ris88

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:32:26 PM

My opinion all the coins in trade are just a stepping-stone, What everyone is looking for is to get Bitcoin from sales in all markets, and I think all coins in all markets are just tools to get Bitcoin ..
maximkretov

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 09:36:23 PM

think not disappear so as.In a world where each state possesses its own currency and international trade is conducted for money belonging to only one country, a gap in the world economic system arises. If the country that deals with the emission of international money, will suffer economic debacle, followed by other countries.
potatocorner

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:37:52 PM

Shitcoins are dying because people are starting to realize that they're shit. It's sad that people have to lose before they learn, but at least they learn.

In the end, I'd say less than 1% of current cryptocurrencies will survive. That's good for the bigger picture too, because money that would have gone and been lost on some shitcoin will be finding their way to Bitcoin or some other legitimate crypto instead. There will still be trading, there will just be a smaller pool of choices. It won't be much different from what's going on today either, because exchanges only list a limited number of coins anyway.

We don't need a lot of currencies here in crypto, so having too much beyond the ideal number is not necessary, because eventually, they were made and be popular for a few months, and after it is used, its users will be gradually disappearing. Bitcoin, the main cryptocurrency, will be fine as long as people are using it, and I doubt that it will be gone for just a few months because up until today it is still existing.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀