Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:44:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Please delete  (Read 5307 times)
HEISENAIR

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 04:27:11 PM

Can you say an extra prayer for Cinnicoin then.  And chuck in a request for the Dev to give us the keys Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
battbot

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 04:33:01 PM
Last edit: August 26, 2014, 04:44:23 PM by battbot

Can you say an extra prayer for Cinnicoin then.  And chuck in a request for the Dev to give us the keys Wink

Yes, I will send cinnidev a PM asking him to hand over the keys if he is no longer developing for Cinni. No guarantees, but I don't see why he would be necessarily opposed to this.

Edit - just sent him a PM. Will let you know what he says.
sdersdf2 (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 05:02:23 PM

Can you say an extra prayer for Cinnicoin then.  And chuck in a request for the Dev to give us the keys Wink

LOL
Schild_

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 05:47:03 PM

Can you say an extra prayer for Cinnicoin then.  And chuck in a request for the Dev to give us the keys Wink

LOL

Tongue lol
battbot

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 01:20:49 AM

Hey buddy,

Well, it looks like the cinni community would like to receive the keys from you so they can continue development. If you are no longer developing for Cinni, I think this would be a good thing, and everyone would be much happier.

Do you think you can hand over the keys to them? I also would appreciate this. Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks!
Hi Battbot

Ok. If you think it is a good idea.

I don't know what keys they need though.
The i don't have access to the website. The access is with devachelekar or godwits.
The twitter account access is with newb4now

The github source can be found here https://github.com/Cinnicoin/CinniCoin

The thread access:
they can make a new thread and i can lock this one and include a link to the new one.

Really sad that they want this. I really wanted to make timeshares and distribute it to cinnicoin holders.
I still own all my cinni too.

Okay, see above for cinnidev's response to my PM.  It seems he is willing to hand over the keys (but it also seems he is confused on how to do this).  

Whoever in the cinni community is planning to retrieve the keys and continue development -- I will leave it up to you to follow-up with cinnidev and work with him on this issue.  Please let me know if you need any further assistance.  
sdersdf2 (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 02:47:13 AM

Hey buddy,

Well, it looks like the cinni community would like to receive the keys from you so they can continue development. If you are no longer developing for Cinni, I think this would be a good thing, and everyone would be much happier.

Do you think you can hand over the keys to them? I also would appreciate this. Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks!
Hi Battbot

Ok. If you think it is a good idea.

I don't know what keys they need though.
The i don't have access to the website. The access is with devachelekar or godwits.
The twitter account access is with newb4now

The github source can be found here https://github.com/Cinnicoin/CinniCoin

The thread access:
they can make a new thread and i can lock this one and include a link to the new one.

Really sad that they want this. I really wanted to make timeshares and distribute it to cinnicoin holders.
I still own all my cinni too.

Okay, see above for cinnidev's response to my PM.  It seems he is willing to hand over the keys (but it also seems he is confused on how to do this).  

Whoever in the cinni community is planning to retrieve the keys and continue development -- I will leave it up to you to follow-up with cinnidev and work with him on this issue.  Please let me know if you need any further assistance.  

We need his/your assistance to get everything - thread, twitter, website and whatever else is out there. I'll give him a new thread to link to over the coming week and if he's fully cooperative and effective in facilitating all of the above, as a peace/truce/good-faith gesture, I'll delete this thread.
battbot

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 04:07:31 AM

We need his/your assistance to get everything - thread, twitter, website and whatever else is out there. I'll give him a new thread to link to over the coming week and if he's fully cooperative and effective in facilitating all of the above, as a peace/truce/good-faith gesture, I'll delete this thread.

I'll do what I can to help.  But I never had access to anything other than social media accounts -- and I already gave these passwords away to 1-2 other cinni community people around the time I stepped down as comm manager.  If the passwords were not changed, I can re-provide them if needed.  I can also tell you who I gave the passwords to, if needed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: