Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 10:15:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcointalk can you guys look at my project...  (Read 220 times)
Gaurangabora (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:58:45 AM

Hello Guys,

I designed a website which is more or less look alike [Suspicious link removed] got all the features like bitcointalk.
But why I'm posting here questionable?
First of all, I'm not from web developing background. I created it by watching videos. I thought I got more visitors and earn some money through the site, then I come to know there is a thing called SEO which I have no clue. and even I don't have any influence on any social media. So I decided to post it in here. if any moderator can look my website that would be great for me or if any interested person.

Features are

1. forum website.
2. Easy to operate on the admin side of view.
3. User can register
4. User can post according to their specific category.
5. User can edit profile, add a profile pic, add their website, add Social Media (Fb, Instagram, twitter, google plus etc)
6. User can follow another user and also message another user.
7. User can edit the question, choose best answer share answer on social media, User can follow a question and news post.
8. User can send a message to another user
9. User can get a notification.
10. added a real-time market view with buy/sell, a button which will redirect the user to a specific exchange.
11. News portal or blog.
12. Advertisement slots sidebar 4 slots. and before post, after post after answer.
13. ICOs can be listed here where people can rate.
14. User badge and rank system.

Now the reason I want help coz I got no clue where to start and what to do, so better someone take care of it.

It Would be great if Bitcointalk admin can take a look at my project.

The Link is https://qaacoin.com/

Contact me on telegram @naturefreak

facebook.  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011323919002

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:53:41 AM

Another forum?
IMO, trying to build a crypto forum is hard to gain attraction in these days.
In order to have a visitor your website needs to be unique and has something that has not been offered by other similar services in the market, this is one of the basic entrepeuner principles.
Your forum pretty much functions like Bitcointalk, but lacks the amount of users and community in it, why should I join your forum when I'm already comfortable in here?
If you can find the solution to that answer paired with good marketing you are bound to gain attranction in crypto community, but until then it will just another forum on the internet.

I'm sorry if this sounds harsh, but this is how it is  Undecided
In order to stay competitive on this emerging digital world you will need to be one step ahead of your competitiors.
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 3592

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 10:54:06 AM
Last edit: May 09, 2018, 12:52:42 PM by hugeblack

These are the most important points that I would like to mention:

1. More categories especially on the first page
 2. Live Coin: Separate the tokes from the currencies.
 3. Remove https://qaacoin.com/buy-btc/
 4. edit https://qaacoin.com/how-to-earn-bitcoin/

I do not know, but it is better to change the content of the site.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Gaurangabora (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:46:15 PM

Another forum?
IMO, trying to build a crypto forum is hard to gain attraction in these days.
In order to have a visitor your website needs to be unique and has something that has not been offered by other similar services in the market, this is one of the basic entrepeuner principles.
Your forum pretty much functions like Bitcointalk, but lacks the amount of users and community in it, why should I join your forum when I'm already comfortable in here?
If you can find the solution to that answer paired with good marketing you are bound to gain attranction in crypto community, but until then it will just another forum on the internet.

I'm sorry if this sounds harsh, but this is how it is  Undecided
In order to stay competitive on this emerging digital world you will need to be one step ahead of your competitiors.

Yes,i can understand. it is obvious that nobody use less community forum.but i found difficult when using bitcointalk thats why i created.never the less bitcointalk is best i agreed,but when it comes to newbie like me...got no clue where to start and even i included some features like listing ico.s and notification system where user get notified when some one replayed to his thread...and also the blog can be used as a news portal. And also video answer is availabe if needed
dazoe

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:27:57 PM

interesting idea, I don't know the truth, why do you do that? there are a lot of similar platforms like bitcoin. But they are not popular.
HikariShin

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:54:13 PM

Can you show me the difference between your project and bitcointalk? I don't see something new
charlizesmmes09

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:53:38 AM

I have to admit, using bitcointalk is a little difficult for newbie. But using a nother less popular site is perhaps not a good choice for now. Can you list something you have that bitcointalk dont have?
Gaurangabora (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:46:18 AM

Can you show me the difference between your project and bitcointalk? I don't see something new
interesting idea, I don't know the truth, why do you do that? there are a lot of similar platforms like bitcoin. But they are not popular.

As you can see you get a notification if you follow email notification button or click on show new replies to your post. But on my website, there is a notification bell which shows all the activities. And some other feature like you can follow another user like Instagram, Twitter etc. Even you can ask or tag another user in your question if you want the user to answer your question.
I mainly prefer it for all ICOs. You can review some icos. Like active icos and ended icos.You can track current market price. even you can compare them. As you can see there is blog tab I'm thinking to make it news tab. And also you can mark some question as an important question.
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:26:03 PM

i am not leaving to the original bitcointalk forum.
is this just some sort of alternative way to share ideas about crypto. Do you guys know about altcoinstalk.com?  it is like a forum but so confusing. :3
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: