Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:01:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔖 Gledos.io - Decentralized education and MicroLearning - [Bounty + Bonus]  (Read 2717 times)
shokhibul

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:32:31 AM

hey. will i have to pay for every lecture which i attend or will Gledos have kinda subscription system?   
to my knowledge, you only pay for lecture which u attend, so u don’t have to overpay
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptocom

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:41:38 AM

Hi everybody,

It's a very good project !!! Wait and see....  Wink
attornal

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:45:17 AM

hey. will i have to pay for every lecture which i attend or will Gledos have kinda subscription system?   
to my knowledge, you only pay for lecture which u attend, so u don’t have to overpay
does it turn out that i can pay for a particular lecture only? what if i don’t attend it or don’t get acquainted with the materials?
shokhibul

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:55:43 AM

does it turn out that i can pay for a particular lecture only? what if i don’t attend it or don’t get acquainted with the materials?
it seems that to me that it’s yr problem. if you aren’t sure that u need this lecture, just don’t pay for it.
attornal

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:04:01 AM

it seems that to me that it’s yr problem. if you aren’t sure that u need this lecture, just don’t pay for it.
okay, will i have to pay for lecture before it starts or after it ends? you see, i don’t really understand how this payment method is combined with smart contracts.
Forspareparts

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:30:51 AM

good afternoon. can only an educational authority award me with a scholarship   within the framework of Gledos or will an enterprise that get me into this program have such an opportunity, too?   
Aknoe

Activity: 246
Merit: 10

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:06:13 PM

tell me, but on your platform will only text documents or video lectures, too, will be? in the world of Internet prosperity, almost everything can be found on the Internet, will you have any special lectures?

sncc

Activity: 536
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:33:34 PM

The idea is good, I assume the complete list of lecturers is not fixed yet but do you have a list of core lecturers?  I also noticed that all the "Student Liaison" are law students at the University of Ljubljana, why don't you have student from other field and/or University?  Is this project only for law students or for University of Ljubljana?
fly5854

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:54:27 PM

good coin~
robinzzon

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:35:13 PM

good evening. it suddenly became interesting to me what methods of estimation of knowledge and skills you’re gonna use. how examinations takes place?
dort

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:40:14 PM

is it obligatory to undergo KYC in order to sign up for your platform or can i get skills anonymously?   
dzag

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:06:16 PM

is it obligatory to undergo KYC in order to sign up for your platform or can i get skills anonymously?   
KYC is not needed for signing-up to the platform.
dzag

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:12:29 PM

The idea is good, I assume the complete list of lecturers is not fixed yet but do you have a list of core lecturers?  I also noticed that all the "Student Liaison" are law students at the University of Ljubljana, why don't you have student from other field and/or University?  Is this project only for law students or for University of Ljubljana?
Hi and thank you for your comment. There is no and there will be no fixed list of lecturers. In the first phase, we will enter into agreements with educational institutions and they will provide their lectures and other learning material. Later on, anyone will be able to publish their learning material.
Yes, you're right, currently, we have on our team law students from the University of Ljubljana only. This is due to logistical reasons (the core team is from Slovenia) and, of course, we plan to expand the team internationally down the road.
dzag

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:22:39 PM

tell me, but on your platform will only text documents or video lectures, too, will be? in the world of Internet prosperity, almost everything can be found on the Internet, will you have any special lectures?
The platform will be opened to learning material in any electronic form that is widely used today, such as videos, text in various formats (like pdf), and audio recordings. Later on, we will also develop a toolbox of interactive tools that will enable engagement of the students and other learners, such as making quizzes.
dzag

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:34:06 PM

okay, will i have to pay for lecture before it starts or after it ends? you see, i don’t really understand how this payment method is combined with smart contracts.
To access the material that will not be free of charge, you will have to make a deposit and then you can use it for whatever and whenever you'd like. If you will not use up all of your deposit and you will not want to take any other lecture, you will be reimbursed.
If someone else pays for the learning content for you (say your company or perhaps the government), you will get a voucher from the payee that only you will be able to use. The payee will be able to restrict what kind of learning material you will be able to consume and when will the voucher expire. After the expiration, the payee will be reimbursed if not all the content that was payed for was actually consumed.
slavonicpl

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:38:06 PM

hey. a little later after sending data for KYC an employee PMed me and asked to send him this data in Telegram. is it possible?   
hollybit

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:53:21 PM

hey. a little later after sending data for KYC an employee PMed me and asked to send him this data in Telegram. is it possible?   
it’s clearly specified on the KYC site number of attempted scams have been reported. The Gledos team will never contact (PM) you first. Do not send ETH to anyone who messages you privately via email or on Telegram.
bars_kz

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:37:04 PM

Hello. can i prohibit to transfer my data to recruiting agencies? i even agree to pay a little extra for this   
dzag

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:01:58 PM

is there a possibility that the user won’t get a skill even after the full course? will he be refunded in such a case?   
The majority of the learning material will be free of charge anyway.
Of course, there is always a possibility that someone will not learn the skill he/she assigned for. But the same happens with any kind of course that is taken, either live or on-line. And there are many factors why this can occur - what works for one doesn't necessarily work for the other. To facilitate our learners in choosing the rights course for them and to minimize such occurrences where learners have difficulty completing a course, plenty of free previews will be available.
dzag

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:07:44 PM

it’s clearly specified on the KYC site number of attempted scams have been reported. The Gledos team will never contact (PM) you first. Do not send ETH to anyone who messages you privately via email or on Telegram.
Exactly! We don't PM anyone first, we only respond to your PMs. We would appreciate if you could send us a screenshot or any other info on the attempted scam, so we can take the appropriate action to info@gledos.io
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: