Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 09:09:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔖 Gledos.io - Decentralized education and MicroLearning - [Bounty + Bonus]  (Read 2718 times)
dzag

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:11:52 PM

hey. will i have to pay for every lecture which i attend or will Gledos have kinda subscription system?   
There will be different payment options.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dzag

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:20:09 PM

Hello. can i prohibit to transfer my data to recruiting agencies? i even agree to pay a little extra for this   
All personal data could be transferred to third persons only after the explicit user's consent. As regards personal data protection, we are fully compliant with the EU legal framework which one of the strictest in the world.
The only data that will be shared with the third persons without the user's consent will be anonymized aggregated data not qualifying as personal data.
Veecker

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:34:10 PM

will there be any kinds of categories of users with special privileges and access to unique content?
holland35

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:37:51 AM

hey. i heard that you attract a lot of advisers cooperating with international organizations. why is it necessary?   
californybit

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:46:18 AM

hey. i heard that you attract a lot of advisers cooperating with international organizations. why is it necessary?   
Gledos is being created as a global project, so i cant see anything surprising about it. what confuses you?   
holland35

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:57:13 AM

Gledos is being created as a global project, so i cant see anything surprising about it. what confuses you?   
well, as far as i know, the team is planning to enter local market, and then to enter global one   
californybit

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:11:12 AM

well, as far as i know, the team is planning to enter local market, and then to enter global one   
yes, i read about this too, and i think that this is a wise decision. it’s better to finalize the product in a particular market and then start expansion
holland35

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:24:35 AM

yes, i read about this too, and i think that this is a wise decision. it’s better to finalize the product in a particular market and then start expansion
but it’s a bit incompatible with the global promotion strategy which this platform is gonna use. can you explain this?
californybit

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:33:17 AM

but it’s a bit incompatible with the global promotion strategy which this platform is gonna use. can you explain this?
the fact that the platform will first enter regional markets doesn’t exclude the fact that it will be global. it will develop gradually. the plan is described in the WP in details, you can get acquinted with it.
foreverman

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:25:49 PM

hey. when the ICO itself starts? it was said that it should happen in autumn.
alcoholbtc

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:38:08 PM

hey. when the ICO itself starts? it was said that it should happen in autumn.
according to the official site, it happens September, 6, but i’d advise u to buy tokens in advance
romfish

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:06:34 PM

good afternoon. are there any restrictions on use of the platform connected with age? i think you want have a program for children of 3-5 y.o.
gazman

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:13:30 PM

how can u explain the fact that most students experience problems with finding job even if they have higher education?   
robinzzon

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:20:04 PM

hello. what categories will be available within the framework of your platform? as for me, i think that there shouldn’t be medicine 
dzag

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:47:51 PM

hello. what categories will be available within the framework of your platform? as for me, i think that there shouldn’t be medicine 
There will be no limitations regarding categories.
dzag

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:05:44 PM

how can u explain the fact that most students experience problems with finding job even if they have higher education?   
This is a very good question! We kept pondering that question ourselves. The problem is multifaceted, but it can be boiled down to two intertwined phenomena:

1. For the last 150 years, the system of higher education has basically remained the same, while the technological and scientific advancements and changes in the society have been enormous. Basically, the education has not kept up with all the changes around us.

2. The pace of technological advancement is not linear, but rather follows an exponential pattern meaning it is accelerating. As the exponential curve is in its beginnings slow (even slower than linear), one tends to notice its exponential nature only later on. These technological and scientific changes are of course reflected in more or less all the social institutions and the societal structure itself. The system of higher education as we currently have, has a structural problem - it is designed in such a way that simply cannot keep up with the all the changes that occur on annual and even quarterly basis.

However, this does not mean that everything with the higher education today is wrong. There are still some very good aspects, such as it provides a very robust basis regarding fundamentals of all sciences. That's why we would like to supplement and upgrade the current system - make it more agile. Our ambition is to bridge the ever widening gap between the market demands about know-how/skills and what the current education system is able to provide.
dzag

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:15:46 PM

good afternoon. are there any restrictions on use of the platform connected with age? i think you want have a program for children of 3-5 y.o.
There will be no age restriction as such. However, in the first phase, the platform will be providing content on the higher education level only. Pre-school, primary and secondary levels are a whole different story and are more tightly regulated by government regulators. Our ambition or vision is, nevertheless, that one day we will be able to provide a complete education solution, even in such a way that if, regardless of the age of the learner, he/she expresses a wish regarding his/her career, the platform will be able to prepare for him/her a complete path of courses and other educational material that has to be mastered to achieve the desired goal. And the platform will also be able to provide that content.
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:01:00 PM

can i buy tokens for BTC?
dzag

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:12:47 PM

can i buy tokens for BTC?
Sorry, ETH only. Smiley
waitsummer

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:20:07 PM

which market is a priority for you? it seems to me that you should start expansion from Europe or North America   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: