Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:55:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [XXXProfit] Reports & Information - June 15 Revenue Posted & New ANNOUNCEMENT  (Read 53072 times)
ABitInterested (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 02:18:16 AM

Now totalling 2 divs not received (beginning and middle of April).

I just booted a new computer up and chased down all of my passwords and such after a laptop crapped out on me this week.

Anyhow, I'm not showing any missing payments and neither is your wallet.

Here is what I have in my records and what your wallet shows on the blockchain.

Payment For 1-15 Period - 0.0677295 - PAID 1-17

Payment For 2-1 Period - 0.0450805 - PAID 2-2

Payment For 2-15 Period - .05133 (Off the chain via Coinbase as confirmed by you)

Payment For 3-1 Period - 0.03915 - PAID LATE ON 3-21 AFTER CONTACT FROM YOU ABOUT MISSING PAYMENT

Payment For 3-15 Period - .034423 - PAID 3-21

Payment For 4-1 Period - 0.050112 - PAID 4-9

Payment For 4-15 Period - 0.04205 - PAID 4-25

Payment For 5-1 Period - Currently Unpaid - Processing

==============

You had contacted me previously about a skipped payment which I paid during the next period as mentioned above.

Thanks

The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
floatyfish

Activity: 373

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 02:46:44 AM

Hey ABI,

Any chance that you can shed some light on your plans to promote the website some more?

If you feel like donating: 1NtgJf4znCsA5GJDCbqtowHL2143WyqLkC
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 03:17:22 AM

Still no div this term. Any update on the health of the site?

It would be nice if we could get updates on how your plans to grow the site are coming etc..

+1. While I understand this isn't your primary business, I would like to know how you're planning to grow.

Another dividend received here. Still not even close to being in the green, but getting there I suppose. ABI, I would also like some information, not anything major, just about about the business is going and all that, I think it would be good to know, if for nothing else than just to put my mind at ease to make sure that my investment is safe.

Payouts have been coming a little later than usual which happens from time to time. As far as the site and growth several of you are referencing I want to say the following.

Website growth has been sluggish. A couple of comments on that point.

1) It is definitely a down year all around. The after Christmas hangover is usually followed by a large increase in traffic / conversions but that was non-existent this year. I have seen similar in our local business and heard the same from others that I know online.

2) Google bounced the site around quite a bit. They were pretty hard on similar sites because a lot of them were ripping content. It took some time but thinks are looking up now.

For reference In November Google sent around 11,000 page hits. It bottomed out at 6,000 in January and lagged in February but was up to 124,000 in April. Stats are pretty low considering but Google doesn't convert as some of my own traffic sources on this kind of site.

3) I have been way busier than expected. Between some staffing problems for another business and our workload almost doubling I have been stretched thin. The site always existed on it's own but I would like to spend some more time growing it via new avenues and I'm working towards that.

4) Swapping more traffic to revshare was always one of the main priorities. Unfortunately the tests I did didn't produce much in the way of income initially which was fine before other factors brought the stats down a bit. Once they dropped I couldn't swing a large percent of traffic to revshare without having a big impact on current earnings. Great for the future but not great for the short term. I am ready to get everyone to break even so I've been hesitant to go long term as much as I should.

One other thing of note, since we are at 100% payouts until everyone has recovered their outlay I am as ready as anyone to get the payments up and out. I did manage to buy back quite a few shares myself so I'm not seeing zeros every period like I was but I still want that part of this trip behind us.

Anyhow, I am working on some things as often as possible and I really need to drop in some various sponsors. I've had some problems finding those that I will work with on this front as my visitors trust that the site is clean and that we don't bullshit them. A lot of sponsors promise much and deliver for shit so I won't touch them. The pure traffic buying sponsors jerk your traffic around and piss everyone off while paying you a fraction of value. Implementing the wrong partnership on that end would negatively impact everyone.

And finally, I am still working on doing some cooperative promo with real people that will be awesome. That is what I spend my available time on and where I am focused now. In short, the site is hanging in there on it's own accord, slight down tick in earnings be damned, and has plenty of room to grow. As you can see I'm still here paying people with no added benefit and I hope that says something.

Annualized dividends starting once all shares were sold is 72%!
Affected by the USD to BTC price, but still not bad at all ABI.

Thanks, I wish it was better.

Addressed in a previous post, right above this one.

ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 03:20:20 AM

Hey ABI,

Any chance that you can shed some light on your plans to promote the website some more?

I just did that in the previous post but while digging through stats I noticed that this past April was most trafficked this site has been since going live. With that being the case it's obvious that some tweaking needs to be done on the revenue streams but the site itself is more solid and established than ever.
GT3000

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 03:31:18 AM

How has the issue regarding your other business and you stretched thin being addressed? Obviously, we want you focused as much as possible on the site since that keeps everyone happy and healthy. Any timelines on anything? Thanks for your efforts, you are not going unappreciated.
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 03:40:00 AM

XXXProfit Reports

May 6th 2014

Shares Issued: 40,000 @ .001 BTC Each

Profit This Period $745.87

Profit Share This Period After Server Bill ($200) $545.87

Earnings Per Share This Period $0.0136468

ROI This Period (Two Weeks) Approximately 3.1737% based on current exchange rate of $0.43 per share.

Deposit just hit, working on transfer and payouts which may be tomorrow or the next day.

Thanks
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 03:42:53 AM

How has the issue regarding your other business and you stretched thin being addressed? Obviously, we want you focused as much as possible on the site since that keeps everyone happy and healthy. Any timelines on anything? Thanks for your efforts, you are not going unappreciated.

Since the other business is how I and my family pay the bills it is being addressed by busting ass until some help is found. Even if everyone were paid back and the profit share was 40% the site would have to be about 10 times as profitable to even come close. I am also under contract on some things and would eat 6 figures if I just walked away.  Shocked

I would get some help for the online stuff but I have to be careful. There are some trade secrets involved and someone with an agenda could wreck some things if given the chance.
chimpy

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 08:55:21 AM

I just booted a new computer up and chased down all of my passwords and such after a laptop crapped out on me this week.

Anyhow, I'm not showing any missing payments and neither is your wallet.

Here is what I have in my records and what your wallet shows on the blockchain.

Payment For 1-15 Period - 0.0677295 - PAID 1-17

Payment For 2-1 Period - 0.0450805 - PAID 2-2

Payment For 2-15 Period - .05133 (Off the chain via Coinbase as confirmed by you)

Payment For 3-1 Period - 0.03915 - PAID LATE ON 3-21 AFTER CONTACT FROM YOU ABOUT MISSING PAYMENT

Payment For 3-15 Period - .034423 - PAID 3-21

Payment For 4-1 Period - 0.050112 - PAID 4-9

Payment For 4-15 Period - 0.04205 - PAID 4-25

Payment For 5-1 Period - Currently Unpaid - Processing

==============

You had contacted me previously about a skipped payment which I paid during the next period as mentioned above.

Thanks

Man I am an idiot.

I apologise for any confusion and anxiety caused by my posts. Apparently Coinbase decided to simply stop sending me email notifications when payments hit and I have too busy to actually go and check my account.

I confirm that everything is up to date as expected. Great work ABI.

And thanks for taking the time to write up that large post on the future of the site.
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 10:30:29 AM

Man I am an idiot.

I apologise for any confusion and anxiety caused by my posts. Apparently Coinbase decided to simply stop sending me email notifications when payments hit and I have too busy to actually go and check my account.

I confirm that everything is up to date as expected. Great work ABI.

And thanks for taking the time to write up that large post on the future of the site.

No worries, glad to hear everything is there on your end. Smiley
fluffypony
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1060

GetMonero.org / MyMonero.com

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2014, 10:43:53 AM

Since the other business is how I and my family pay the bills it is being addressed by busting ass until some help is found. Even if everyone were paid back and the profit share was 40% the site would have to be about 10 times as profitable to even come close. I am also under contract on some things and would eat 6 figures if I just walked away.  Shocked

I would get some help for the online stuff but I have to be careful. There are some trade secrets involved and someone with an agenda could wreck some things if given the chance.

I think what you may need to do is get someone that isn't necessarily in the industry to buy in, even if it's a relatively small holding (<20%). You can sweeten the pot by giving them an extra 10% or something, but that only vests after a period of time (12 months). That will give them a vested interest in the site's success, a reason to stick around, and will allow the responsibilities to be shared between you and them. If you find a person that fits that profile it's unlikely they'll steal the idea and go it alone, why bother starting from scratch when you're already involved in something successful? And if they DO choose to do their own thing after a couple of years...well, that's the nature of business, you're not going to prevent that in the long run unless you particularly want to throw money at pursuing action based on a restraint of trade agreement.

ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 02:39:12 PM

After payouts are made this period I will be posting an announcement and / or discussion regarding the growth and expansion of this offer.
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 10:25:00 PM

Payouts sent.  Grin
GT3000

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 11:57:30 PM

Payouts sent.  Grin

Dividend received.

Looking forward to the announcement. Keep up the good work.
twentyseventy
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 03:28:51 AM

Payouts sent.  Grin

Thanks man, what was the after-server profit? For my records  Wink
GT3000

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 03:40:07 AM

Payouts sent.  Grin

Thanks man, what was the after-server profit? For my records  Wink

He already posted it.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=367560.msg6585078#msg6585078
twentyseventy
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 01:12:29 PM

Whoops, thanks-
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 04:19:20 PM

Update:

With the last payout a handful of investors went over the 100% of initial investments returned. Those investors will now revert to their standard dividends.

I am still paying 100% of revenue until initial investments have been recovered so this extra money will be rolled into payouts for those investors who have not seen a 100% return yet.

A very big update is coming soon. Putting the final touches on everything now so should have something today / tomorrow at the latest.

Thanks
floatyfish

Activity: 373

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 08:57:31 PM

Update:

With the last payout a handful of investors went over the 100% of initial investments returned. Those investors will now revert to their standard dividends.

I am still paying 100% of revenue until initial investments have been recovered so this extra money will be rolled into payouts for those investors who have not seen a 100% return yet.

A very big update is coming soon. Putting the final touches on everything now so should have something today / tomorrow at the latest.

Thanks

Excellent, any chance you can share with us now/tomorrow what the updates are?

If you feel like donating: 1NtgJf4znCsA5GJDCbqtowHL2143WyqLkC
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 09:08:24 PM

Update:

Thanks

Looking forward to it!

Wanted to post already but waiting on my lawyer to get back to me about one thing. Might be a little late but I'm around!
iase

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 07:01:25 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2014, 07:13:37 PM by iase

its really working?
and please tell me how much minimum  for investing?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: