Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:31:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [XXXProfit] Reports & Information - June 15 Revenue Posted & New ANNOUNCEMENT  (Read 53072 times)
elmwar

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 01:47:40 PM

Dividends received on the 21st.  Still bringing in that great return.  Thank you for the hard work.  Thank you for letting me know what "revshare" is.  Looks like a good long term decision.

If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
twentyseventy
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 08:58:39 PM

Any update on the 6/1 report? Thanks-
ABitInterested (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 09:55:53 PM

XXXProfit Reports

June 5th 2014

Shares Issued: 40,000 @ .001 BTC Each

Profit This Period - May 16th - 31st $575.67

Which is $463.39 From Site Revenue and $112.28 on dividends from holdings (through June 4th).

Profit Share This Period After Server Bill ($100 * See Note Below *) $475.67

Earnings Per Share This Period $0.01189175

ROI This Period (Two Weeks) 1.8% based on current exchange rate of $0.66 per share.

These payments are being processed.

Please Read

Site revenue is down because we now send all new joins to revshare (20% of total spent for life) instead of the $1.00 per join program. We currently average over $7 per join long term on revshare joins so this move was made with the future in mind. As discussed previously some steps have been taken to limit the immediate impact on revenue. The results so far have been promising with new users already spending money but will need data from a longer time frame to analyze further.

In addition , I have now moved some unrelated websites from another server I leased to this server while they are being built, tweaked and tested. In exchange I am paying $100 every 15 days towards the total server bill lowering the amount owed each period to $100 instead of $200 leaving more profit.

And finally, some very big announcements are on the horizon that will be extremely beneficial to our partners. I will post more about these changes very soon and I think everyone will be very happy to hear what is in store.

Thank you.
Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 03:31:45 PM

Are shares for this still available ?
and is their a link for anyone to see the site?

I understand someone vouched for the site, and signed for it with GPG, which means jack shit to the rest of us.
Pardon my french, but is their opportunity for anybody else to see the site ?

jonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1397
Merit: 1019

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 03:41:35 PM

I understand someone vouched for the site, and signed for it with GPG, which means jack shit to the rest of us.

No, there are no shares availeble so don't sweat about not seeying the site.
Justin00
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 03:43:01 PM

thanks.
sweat..... averted !

so you investors made a lil bit of extra coin on this or what ?

twentyseventy
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 04:35:38 PM

thanks.
sweat..... averted !

I was the first to verify existence of the site and another user (fluffypony, I think) did so later as well. It's really there-

The IPO is totally sold (has been for some time now), but I am selling some of my shares if you're interested (.0011 BTC / share). I've made back over half my BTC originally invested in this venture.
Nightmoonk

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 02:15:38 AM

Dividends received, thanks and thank you for the updates.
fluffypony
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1060

GetMonero.org / MyMonero.com

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2014, 12:09:01 PM

Not "someone" - I vouched for its existence, which can be trusted by virtue of my credible WoT presence (which you seem to lack). I did not do so in order for ABitInterested to attract more investors, but rather to satiate the curiosity of the investors he already has, and ensure that any trolling no longer has substance.

twentyseventy
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 12:52:50 PM

Not "someone" - I vouched for its existence, which can be trusted by virtue of my credible WoT presence (which you seem to lack). I did not do so in order for ABitInterested to attract more investors, but rather to satiate the curiosity of the investors he already has, and ensure that any trolling no longer has substance.

No offense meant; I was just on my phone and didnt have the time to go back and check. I appreciate you having done so.
Lesbian Cow
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1752

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 01:28:45 PM

No offense meant; I was just on my phone and didnt have the time to go back and check. I appreciate you having done so.

Forgot to change log in credentials?

To err is human, to moo is bovine

https://www.instagram.com/lesbiancow212/
twentyseventy
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 03:03:52 PM

Forgot to change log in credentials?

Hahaha, no I'm definitely not French. I thought that I had posted that quote about fluffypony, but this was my actual comment (below). I thought that I was the one that fluffypony was responding to; didn't read closely enough.

thanks.
sweat..... averted !

I was the first to verify existence of the site and another user (fluffypony, I think) did so later as well. It's really there-

The IPO is totally sold (has been for some time now), but I am selling some of my shares if you're interested (.0011 BTC / share). I've made back over half my BTC originally invested in this venture.
chimpy

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 08:32:53 AM

Selling shares in XXXProfit to free up some of my capital.

Few hundred shares available, 0.001/share.
Justin00
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 10:45:57 AM

how much is the div per share each week ?
I am guessing it is each week ?

jonsi
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 11:06:17 AM

how much is the div per share each week ?
I am guessing it is each week ?

It's twice a mounth (1 and 15 but usually it's a delay of a few days).
You can find the divs paid from the begining, it's not hard to spot them, they loock like this:
XXXProfit Reports

May 17th 2014

Shares Issued: 40,000 @ .001 BTC Each

Profit This Period $820.42

Profit Share This Period After Server Bill ($200) $620.42

Earnings Per Share This Period $0.0155

ROI This Period (Two Weeks) 3.14% based on current exchange rate of $0.493 per share.

Deposit should hit Monday or Tuesday and will be distributed then.

If you are an active partner in this business please contact me to discuss the new offer I have posted in these forums. I would like to discuss either trading your holdings in this offer for those of the other or leaving your percent of ownership the same while giving you a smaller interest in the other business.

The purpose would be to convert this site to full revshare which should increase earnings long term but impact them severely in the immediate future.

Thanks
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 02:35:25 AM

Money hit the bank today, will be calculating and sending partner share a little later.

Thanks
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 07:36:27 PM

XXXProfit Reports

June 20th 2014

Units Issued: 29,000 @ .001 BTC Each

Profit This Period - June 1st - 15th $393.37

Which is $354.20 From Site Revenue and $39.17 on dividends from holdings (through June 4th).

Profit Share This Period After Server Bill ($100 * See Note Below *) $293.37

Earnings Per Share This Period $0.01012

ROI This Period (Two Weeks) 1.7% based on current exchange rate of $0.59 per share.

These payments are being processed.

Please Read

As mentioned before site revenue is down because we now send all new joins to revshare (20% of total spent for life) instead of the $1.00 per join program. We currently average over $7 per join long term on revshare joins so this move was made with the future in mind. As discussed previously some steps have been taken to limit the immediate impact on revenue. The results so far have been promising with new users already spending money but will need data from a longer time frame to analyze further.

In addition , I have now moved some unrelated websites from another server I leased to this server while they are being built, tweaked and tested. In exchange I am paying $100 every 15 days towards the total server bill lowering the amount owed each period to $100 instead of $200 leaving more profit.

You may have noticed that the total number of units outstanding has decreased from 40,000 to 29,000. This will be addressed in an announcement immediately following this post.

Thank you.
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 08:46:38 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2014, 12:54:52 AM by ABitInterested

Announcement

The total number of units outstanding has decreased from 40,000 to 29,000 and will decrease to 18,000 at some point in the future.

This will increase exposure for all current partners that have yet to break even because of the bonus payments that were offered. Eventually more units will be offered to current or future partners but we'll get to that a little later.

What's Going On?

You may remember that 22,000 units were claimed in a cash / trade deal shortly after we started seeking partners. These units were claimed by a good friend and business associate that worked closely with me over the last decade on many adult oriented projects. Part of the deal was that once his current projects wrapped up he would come on full time to help grow the site and help me develop several additional projects.

He's here!

We've been ironing out the details over the last couple of weeks and are happy to announce that all 22,000 units will relinquished, half of them immediately. Because he will now be managing all XXX operations his ownership interest will come from the remaining percentage of the business (my 60%). The remaining 11,000 will be relinquished at an undetermined point in the future.

Soon we will be announcing several small projects and will accept partners on each of them. In addition, XXXProfit will receive some ownership interest in each of these new projects, providing current partners with even more value.

These will all be discussed in detail later and I will introduce the new managing director soon. Stay tuned.

Thanks
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 08:54:07 PM

We've been ironing out the details over the last couple of weeks and are happy to announce that all 22,000 units will released back to the company with half of them being released immediately. Because he will now be managing all XXX operations his compensation will be handed in other ways. The remaining 11,000 will be released at an undetermined point in the future...

Whelp, makes as much sense as the secrit pr0nz site.
Carry on, Gentlemen!
jonsi
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 08:05:48 PM

Looking to buy shares. PM me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: