Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:35:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO]🔥[ANN]💥ALEHUB💥 — The new era of project management⚡️⚡️⚡️  (Read 5569 times)
da7a1oad3r

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:26:37 AM

Why does they may need the white list?

Some projects need that in case of avoiding spammers and scammers. It should be really specific situation for having a whitelist
Macaronnie

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:52:33 AM

Why does they may need the white list?

Some projects need that in case of avoiding spammers and scammers. It should be really specific situation for having a whitelist

Oh, I see. And what is the difference between whitelist and KYC?
Aleksandra1998

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:31:38 AM

I follow similar projects, I've already met something similar. How does your idea differ from others? Undecided
Alehub.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 139

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:54:51 AM

I follow similar projects, I've already met something similar. How does your idea differ from others? Undecided

Hello, it depends on that similar projects you've already followed. Could you please name them?
It's logical when the projects that are working in one sphere have something in common but differ with the ways to achieve the goals.
Blondoar

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

TACHAIN Entertainment and Transportation Synergy

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:38:30 PM

this looks interesting allthough its gonna be quite the challenge to raise enough money in this bear market. then again, lets say they manage to raise 10K eth, which isnt so much today, and they're able to weather the storm for a few months, they might have 3x their original budget

da7a1oad3r

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:19:38 PM

this looks interesting allthough its gonna be quite the challenge to raise enough money in this bear market. then again, lets say they manage to raise 10K eth, which isnt so much today, and they're able to weather the storm for a few months, they might have 3x their original budget

Yeah, I feel the same. When the market is going down people are turning to be really choosy with investments
vendorLazy

Activity: 121

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:54:48 PM

Oh, I see. And what is the difference between whitelist and KYC?

Whitelist is a list of a reliable investors (or any other reliable people, for example airdrop participants) and KYC is a process when you are confirming your identity with ID or driver license
Mr.Jovetic

Activity: 115

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:32:45 AM

Whitelist is a list of a reliable investors (or any other reliable people, for example airdrop participants) and KYC is a process when you are confirming your identity with ID or driver license

Also should mention it's not necessary (mostly but can depends on the current situation) to pass KYC for whitelisting, mostly it's enough proving you're not a bot or scammer (for example by Skype call)
MountainConqueror

Activity: 93

Mountains is my passion

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:50:55 PM

Hello, it depends on that similar projects you've already followed. Could you please name them?
It's logical when the projects that are working in one sphere have something in common but differ with the ways to achieve the goals.

By the way I saw a Blocklancer project and it's already working, at least I can see some orders and freelancers on their site
zmeddy

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:53:23 PM

Oww I just saw the increasing of % of the sale Shocked ... did it mean somebody invested already?

That's logical, the ICO is running, the people are investing

It's just began, I bet some other people would be glad to join that project Wink

Now it is a difficult time for many ICO. It is a big competition between the ICO and very hard to collect money. May be in auturm the investors will be more active.
Alehub.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 139

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:31:05 PM

By the way I saw a Blocklancer project and it's already working, at least I can see some orders and freelancers on their site

BlockLancer project is based on Ethereum so they depends on the ETH price. For example if you start working and the ETH go down in price you'll have lower reward.
Our project is based on one inner token that have a stable rate ($1=1 AXEL) so you'll be always payed the sum you been expecting.
da7a1oad3r

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:06:37 PM

Now it is a difficult time for many ICO. It is a big competition between the ICO and very hard to collect money. May be in auturm the investors will be more active.

However it's not about a couple of projects, all the market are going down and stays in same conditions. For investors it's a golden time when they can afford themself buying more then before
Blondoar

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

TACHAIN Entertainment and Transportation Synergy

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:34:40 PM

However it's not about a couple of projects, all the market are going down and stays in same conditions. For investors it's a golden time when they can afford themself buying more then before

exactly, imagine buying into the ICO right now, and in a few months the market has rebounded and your investment has already tripled? Also, Alehub could actually solve current problems, most projects today try to solve problems that dont exist yet

ineedbdolar

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:55:12 PM

I will support the team and project and I can say with confidence that they have many very important advantages that can play a very important role! This segment of the market has long been in need of modernization, and this project will be able to change the concept.
da7a1oad3r

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:37:50 AM

exactly, imagine buying into the ICO right now, and in a few months the market has rebounded and your investment has already tripled? Also, Alehub could actually solve current problems, most projects today try to solve problems that dont exist yet

yeah, that is what I been talking about. Lot of people believes that the market will recover by September or October so it's a few last days to get some extra profit
catchandeat

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:43:21 AM

I will support the team and project and I can say with confidence that they have many very important advantages that can play a very important role! This segment of the market has long been in need of modernization, and this project will be able to change the concept.

True that, some of my friends are working as freelancers or doing it like a hobby or earning some extra money so when I see people here who says that freelance market is a new thing I get confused Smiley
da7a1oad3r

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:53:00 PM

True that, some of my friends are working as freelancers or doing it like a hobby or earning some extra money so when I see people here who says that freelance market is a new thing I get confused Smiley

I think some people are just telling things not to share opinion or make a statement but to increase the number of the posts written Undecided
catchandeat

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:46:41 PM

I think some people are just telling things not to share opinion or make a statement but to increase the number of the posts written Undecided

Some guys might be just chatty, that's okay for the forum, after all we're here for communication
Mr.Jovetic

Activity: 115

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:25:36 AM

Some people call it Christmas due to the low prices when you can have extra tokens "as a gift"  Grin
hurryUp8

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:32:51 AM

But some people stop investing because they don't believe the market will recover
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: