Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:07:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO]🔥[ANN]💥ALEHUB💥 — The new era of project management⚡️⚡️⚡️  (Read 5569 times)
MrSpasybo

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:09:21 AM
Last edit: August 23, 2018, 09:53:03 AM by MrSpasybo

I saw in WP that ALE will be used for voting ?
This is answer from Alehub team:
"Well we have two tokens: ALE and AXEL. ALE is a kind of stakes, you're allowed to trade it or use it for voting (for example owners can vote for system changes, etc.) so you'll be kind of investor. And AXEl is an inner token that can't be traded and uses to pay for a freelancers by customers. It protects the system from big dumps due to the volatility and some people that like to pump'n'dump during the day.

And the situation with holding is the same as everywhere — we’re developing project, people see it and they’re investing. Right now we have collected about $3,5 mlns already (check it out yourself: https://sale.alehub.io)  and it's just the beginning so the price will definetely go higher. And don't forget it's a bearing market right now so the prices is low and to the end of that year (when the market will recover) that one who's already invested will have a huge income."

So answer is YES, you can use ALE to VOTE!
MrSpasybo

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:13:06 AM

I would like to know how you will manage to stable the price of the token during final cap of ico when you will be listed on exchange.. How you will make to protect investor from decreasing of the price in exchange
No one can control token price on exchanges. It depends on the status of the project, the number of customers and the demand hoarding from the market.
If ICOs teams can find out good services on ALEHUB platform, they will buy ALE on exchanges to pay for services. ALE token price will to the MOON soon  Grin
ximuoi

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:20:54 AM

Hey. Tell me please, was there any independent verification of this project? If so, when?
Jackrodwell
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:36:37 AM

ALEHUB project team have arrived at the decision to develop a brand new platform and protocol, that would be able to: support the format of already existing real economics contracts; provide the required processing speed, variety and multifactorial nature of relations; improve the convenience level in utilization and perception of information.This project is among the best few projects in 2018,so i huge investors to look into it, ALE token will reach moon, after a review of the whitepaper. Be part of this unique project.
MrSpasybo

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:39:00 AM

Hey. Tell me please, was there any independent verification of this project? If so, when?
I think you can check there info for verification:
1) https://twitter.com/alehub_io/status/1021434185305722881
2) https://twitter.com/ICORating/status/1006961926230958081
3) https://icobench.com/ico/alehub - team - advisors
Alehub.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 139

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:43:17 AM
Last edit: August 23, 2018, 10:21:31 AM by Alehub.io

And how much does your project collected already?

It's $3,5 mln already, have a look here

When do you plan to do the project? Do you have a good project development plan? I found the project very good but did not know what you prepared for the project

We're finishing our wallet for different platforms right now and soon going to give everybody access to our demo version (which is already been on the home straight) so you'll be able to check it out really soon, push the buttons and start your own testing freelancer project.
Our project development plan you can see on our site, just click to "Roadmap" on the top of the page.

I would like to know how you will manage to stable the price of the token during final cap of ico when you will be listed on exchange.. How you will make to protect investor from decreasing of the price in exchange

It's really hard stabling prices due to the specifics of that market (high volatility) but we're working on that question right now. Nevertheless right now we're focusing on project development because we want not only achieving our ICO plans but also creating a well-working product.
Also the price won't decrease if the investors are getting their shares right now. The prices now are really low and it definitely will be a huge income.

I saw in WP that ALE will be used for voting ?

Yes, you'll be able to vote for a system changes with your ALE. The more tokens you have, the bigger influence on the decision you bring.

Everybody can freely look through our code on our GitHub page, we're not hiding anything. Also we had an anonymous security tester who contacted our team a month ago and told about some exploits on our site, we fixed them and rewarded that nice man with a big number of our tokens.
HuaLogan

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:09:05 PM

I have joined here  for your airdrop and bounty, i really like your project
da7a1oad3r

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:23:11 PM

No one can control token price on exchanges. It depends on the status of the project, the number of customers and the demand hoarding from the market.
If ICOs teams can find out good services on ALEHUB platform, they will buy ALE on exchanges to pay for services. ALE token price will to the MOON soon  Grin

Totally agreed, it's no way in controlling the prices, the little influence can be brought by dumping and dumping the token but just a little projects are doing that stuff and it's sick thing really
MrSpasybo

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:14:31 PM

Haha, we are here to support this amazing project. Have to check ALE team and advisors, you will see ICObench tops ^^
Jackrodwell
Copper Member

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:38:17 PM

ALE  Project,the unique idea behind this project is to bring  together  best  aspects  of  separate  segments  in order to get to a qualitatively new  level  -  composite  economy. Whereby a  simple  integration  of  rules  and  customs  of  existing  industries  and  segments  of  global  and  local economies  with  the  new  processing  and  verification  capabilities.This brings synergy to other related project in blockchain industry.What a unique concept, be part of this project and invest. 
Alehub.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 139

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:26:36 PM

Unfortunately the recruitment to our airdrop is already over so the participants are just waiting the end of ICO to get the reward. Nevertheless we're running some campaigns all the time so follow us and you can take a part in any other of them.
HuaLogan

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:10:43 PM

I have joined here  for your airdrop and bounty, i really like your project
Haha, we are here to support this amazing project. Have to check ALE team and advisors, you will see ICObench tops ^^

So sad my friend, im late, Airdrop is end. And i checked out, what a good TEAM an Advisors. I'm sure this project will be a trusted success.

Unfortunately the recruitment to our airdrop is already over so the participants are just waiting the end of ICO to get the reward. Nevertheless we're running some campaigns all the time so follow us and you can take a part in any other of them.
Yeah i know
catchandeat

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:44:32 PM

Totally agreed, it's no way in controlling the prices, the little influence can be brought by dumping and dumping the token but just a little projects are doing that stuff and it's sick thing really

As I saw here on the forum people are always angry if they find out some project is dumping and pumping, I even saw the situation when a crowds of supporters been really disapointed and was blaming the team
quangdung5282

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:05:03 PM

Can you explain more about your participation in ICO by bank transfer? Do domestic banks have laws banning the sale of crypto currency and the project's solution to this problem? What nationals are prohibited from joining the ICO?
Jackrodwell
Copper Member

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:12:06 PM

ALEHUB  system  is  a  tool  designed  to  provide  a  convenient  environment  for  searching  and  approving contract  partners,  their  formal  and  practical  competencies,  formalizing  terms  of  fulfillment  of  certain stages  and  the  whole  contract, get involved in this idea and let make it a reality.
MrSpasybo

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:10:32 AM

Can you explain more about your participation in ICO by bank transfer? Do domestic banks have laws banning the sale of crypto currency and the project's solution to this problem? What nationals are prohibited from joining the ICO?
Please check this:
Payment by bank card: This page, designed to receive payments through the Bank of Singapore. It is under development and will be ready in the near future. We do our best to accelerate the launch. Please follow the updates and thanks for your understanding.

At the moment you can't invest via bank transfer. It is better if you have cryptocurrency.
if you are USA and Chinese citizen, you can complet KYC to join ALE ICO.
ximuoi

Activity: 60

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:51:23 AM

Have a general question, how would i be able to partake in the presale/ico ? i am new to these and not sure how people get tokens this way. what are the requirements? Thanks!
Andrew Clinton

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:40:26 AM

The idea is pretty good but there are also competitors. At present there are many corporations that need to use Technology of decentralized applications, but they do not want or can not operate.
Andrew Clinton

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:44:08 AM

quite good. but i am still wondering about how good the team are and  how they work base on it!
MrSpasybo

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:44:39 AM

Have a general question, how would i be able to partake in the presale/ico ? i am new to these and not sure how people get tokens this way. what are the requirements? Thanks!
Answer from ALE team: Just follow the link https://alehub.io/ and press "Buy Tokens" there. Then register (KYC is needed) and you'll be able to invest. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: