Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:43:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO]🔥[ANN]💥ALEHUB💥 — The new era of project management⚡️⚡️⚡️  (Read 5569 times)
ximuoi

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:45:55 PM

What ICO stage will the biggest number of tokens be sold at?

During the whole ICO. However the sums that been invested right now is rising and it's a good sign

is this bounty active?

Our airdrop recruitment is over but we may have other special offers in the future

An interesting ICO - I like that you have all the profiles of the involved people listed. Such transparency is rare, and a nice change to some of the shadier ICO's on this board.
quangdung5282

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:56:37 PM

I think that if there is no knowledge and experience then you do not need to invest. To start investing you need to learn all about crypto, weigh all the pros and cons of your investment. If you do not have enough knowledge in crypto, then you can simply buy some coins and when the course grows to sell them and make a profit.
I fully agree on that idea. Any field should be thoroughly researched, especially in the crypto market. Any wrong decision will result in property damage.
MrSpasybo

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:58:22 AM

I think that if there is no knowledge and experience then you do not need to invest. To start investing you need to learn all about crypto, weigh all the pros and cons of your investment. If you do not have enough knowledge in crypto, then you can simply buy some coins and when the course grows to sell them and make a profit.
I fully agree on that idea. Any field should be thoroughly researched, especially in the crypto market. Any wrong decision will result in property damage.
Analysis of a project is a difficult task, especially at this time when thousands of ICO projects are being implemented in market.
However, I checked Alehub's team and advisors, who are leading experts in crypto/blockchain sphere. They trust and support Alehub, I trust and invest in ALE token.
ximuoi

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:07:59 AM

Alehub can't wait for using this amazing platform, hope Alehub can reach caps soon and start developing it.
Which projects we can manage on Alehub platform?
With well experience team i believe alehub will reach softcap soon,the team is hardworking to make sure this becomes a reality for all its community, be part of it and lets achieve this together.
As I know, almost all of the team members work together at Effective Energy Ltd. The company was registered in 2011 in Hong Kong, an innovative software development company specializing in Big Data, AI, neural networks, distributed computing, blockchain and distributed accounting technology. In general, the composition of the ALEHUB team is sufficient to realize the tasks set for the project, which they will have to solve in the next few years.
MrSpasybo

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:54:19 AM

Alehub can't wait for using this amazing platform, hope Alehub can reach caps soon and start developing it.
Which projects we can manage on Alehub platform?
With well experience team i believe alehub will reach softcap soon,the team is hardworking to make sure this becomes a reality for all its community, be part of it and lets achieve this together.
As I know, almost all of the team members work together at Effective Energy Ltd. The company was registered in 2011 in Hong Kong, an innovative software development company specializing in Big Data, AI, neural networks, distributed computing, blockchain and distributed accounting technology. In general, the composition of the ALEHUB team is sufficient to realize the tasks set for the project, which they will have to solve in the next few years.
ALE has the strongest team and advisors board to develop awesome platform for crypto-community. I see tops ICObench are there.
Hope can check and use their platform after 4 year.
HuaLogan

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:55:15 AM

yeah, lets wait and see ! i have seen that  bounty recruitment is over. Why do they stop ? i have seen 11 members only for the bounty?
They don't know how to become an Elite. if you read pinned sms in Alehub groupchat: it is old bounty program.
There are famous advisors in Alehub team, they are the best supporters!

Let us invest and be part of this unique project and make the full implementation a reality, more participate are joining the team, don't be left out.
Yeah, I'm happy when follow and support this awesome project.
Invested in this potential platform too. And you?
ICO is LIVE but will end soon. softcap $7.5M is waiting for us!
What ICO stage will the biggest number of tokens be sold at?
110 000 000 ALE will be sold in Pre-ICO (25/5 - 25/6) and ICO (25/7 - 24/9). Just don't know how many $ did ALEHUB raise in Pre-ICO, up to now they raised more than 4.5M USD.
We all here hope this project will success with all Alehub tokens will be sold.
ximuoi

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:15:43 PM

Hi Alehub team. Do you have plans to organize something like AMA like other projects do? Thanks

Andrew Clinton

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:55:40 PM

How do you plan to implement the suggested solution? and when will you do that?
HuaLogan

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:55:22 PM

who is the most impressive persom in team DEV? and what did he do in the crypto world??
HuaLogan

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:46:08 AM

I wanna ask this bounty  that will expand to 7th September? When will we be received the tokens for last week?
ximuoi

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:58:23 AM

Hi! In order to make our platform more useful, do you partnering with other business projects?
MrSpasybo

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:50:14 AM

I wanna ask this bounty  that will expand to 7th September? When will we be received the tokens for last week?
Yes, to Sep 7th, then team can continue this awesome bounty to share tokens to participants.
Alehub team will distribute tokens for last week soon as soon.
MrSpasybo

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:52:33 AM

who is the most impressive persom in team DEV? and what did he do in the crypto world??
I think the most popular in ALE team is Mihail Gromyko (CEO)
Since 1994, he was involved in a number of projects conducted in the developing Russian sector of Internet. In 1995, he took a position as Development Director of WestMind, a software provider for manufacturing automation processes. He developed his own methodology for implementing the automation system, which allowed speeding up the process more than twice. WestMind has been as provider for more than 200 companies in Russia. In 2006, he sold his share in the network of computer clubs, expecting decline in their popularity, and entered the investment market. By 2009, 2 projects, in which Mikhail participated as an investor and mentor, entered the international market. In 2010, Mikhail expressed an interest in a new world trend - cryptocurrencies. After analysis of growth rates of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, he decided to focus his investment interests in this area. In 2014, Michael set up the company in Hong Kong – Effective Energy Ltd, which develops software products in cryptography based on blockhain technology.
Camus

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:52:22 AM

Project managemet really need a fresh air connected with futuristic technologies. I do really believe it can have success in future.
nguyenthenguyen

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:07:41 AM

it's good. I've never met anyone like that before Wink
nguyenthenguyen

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:13:49 AM

What will be the volume or quantity of tokens issued during the public sale?
Jackrodwell
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:59:42 PM

Project managemet really need a fresh air connected with futuristic technologies. I do really believe it can have success in future.
Project management is all about how we manage every area of life,so incorporating into this project is one of its kind,be part of this unique project.
Jackrodwell
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:04:27 PM

Alehub project is a very transparent project to all investors and community, token will be distributed the bounty, so make sure all ur information are correct, you will receive valuable token.
ximuoi

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:35:55 PM

Since 1994, he was involved in a number of projects conducted in the developing Russian sector of Internet. In 1995, he took a position as Development Director of WestMind, a software provider for manufacturing automation processes. He developed his own methodology for implementing the automation system, which allowed speeding up the process more than twice. WestMind has been as provider for more than 200 companies in Russia. In 2006, he sold his share in the network of computer clubs, expecting decline in their popularity, and entered the investment market. By 2009, 2 projects, in which Mikhail participated as an investor and mentor, entered the international market. In 2010, Mikhail expressed an interest in a new world trend - cryptocurrencies. After analysis of growth rates of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, he decided to focus his investment interests in this area. In 2014, Michael set up the company in Hong Kong – Effective Energy Ltd, which develops software products in cryptography based on blockhain technology.
Hi friends. Do you now after the end of the ICO, when is the team's tokens will be unlockd?
MrSpasybo

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:39:04 AM

Hi friends. Do you now after the end of the ICO, when is the team's tokens will be unlockd?
Token allocation: Share of the team (11%) is frozen for 1 year after ICO is completed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: