Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:21:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what's dragging the bitcoin price down?  (Read 577 times)
kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:43:20 PM

FUDS, there are so many of this that going around the community.
PANIC, many people do believe in FUD and people get panic and sell their coins just to get out of the situations which is wrong.
i hope people will get into their minds and have their own research and decision.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crystalworld

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:46:00 PM

The market can not be predicted, it goes up and down. But how ever I think the introduction of too many coins is decentralizing the value of the main coins.
Dod Ong

Activity: 323
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:40:24 PM

Warren Buffett and Bill Gates, both billionaires' view of cryptocurrencies has an impact on retail investors. This might be the main reason behind it.

However, some market analysts have noticed that bitcoin price is correlated to the stock market. Analysts are starting to use Dow Jones as a predictor of how bitcoin price will move.

What's dragging the bitcoin price down?

How do you think?

I think the demand is the reason why the bitcoin price becoming down. If no one use bitcoin the price is become down it is like in the hyper market or in malls.  Once the bitcoin have more users I think the price become big. 
websing

Activity: 187
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:23:47 PM

Each country controls the virtal currency through its Regulator.
So it gives a negative impact on Bitcoin. Bitcoin security and transparency also triggered the weakening of the virtual currency.
cryptodreem

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:14:15 PM

Bitcoin price is not dragging down but the thing is its go little go down because of some effects it might be because of some rich business man because they don’t wanna digital currency it may affect the market also the big share holder known as whales also. Its true that in market price may vary but it will be again back in action because investors are increasing day by day so the price may also increase.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:26:45 PM

FUDS, there are so many of this that going around the community.
PANIC, many people do believe in FUD and people get panic and sell their coins just to get out of the situations which is wrong.
i hope people will get into their minds and have their own research and decision.
Yes.I agree on you.The FUD and all the negative media updates can really pull down the btc price.Whenever this happens,most of the people particularly the newbies consider panic selling as a way not to lose too much.But it will only contribute to the price dropdown.

Rinsend

Activity: 784
Merit: 262

AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:32:00 PM

very much the reason for bitcoin prices to decline. Although there are no fundamental factors that trigger this weakening, the parabolic growth experienced by this market slows down at some point. A number of negative news have hit the price of digital assets in the past week.

▰ AZBI ▰     White Paper
              LinkedIn Twitter Telegram
x xurtjati

Activity: 132

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:44:10 PM

I think the occurrence of bitcoin reduction this year is a lot of issues circulating among users that there is a ban on digital money trading or kryptocurrency which raises concerns of many parties and there are crackdowns from other regulators
Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:45:02 PM

Warren Buffett and Bill Gates, both billionaires' view of cryptocurrencies has an impact on retail investors. This might be the main reason behind it.

However, some market analysts have noticed that bitcoin price is correlated to the stock market. Analysts are starting to use Dow Jones as a predictor of how bitcoin price will move.

What's dragging the bitcoin price down?

How do you think?
They both are business men who most times sees bitcoin as a threat to they business due to the fact that bitcoin is becoming even more popular then the Microsoft and what have you. The main reason behind bitcoin fall in price is low demands base on the fact that bitcoin operate on the economic law of demands and supply, so when the demands get low the Price will fall.
vitalife555

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 07:46:04 PM

Sooner or later, China will return to the crypto-currency market. This will happen when the capitalization market is used to a $ 1 trillion and bitcoin will be traded on large American exchanges on an equal footing with classical financial assets. They will understand that this is very serious, electronic money as a liquid commodity. This is a matter of a medium period.
vladimirjune

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 07:46:24 PM

Obviously those manipulator of the price are the responsible in all of this scenario. We can't blame them that's how they play the game and that's their job. No one can stop them, but I'm praying that one day those manipulator will no longer take effect in the market
Sanu Simon

Activity: 215
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:47:39 PM

From my understanding Microsoft is under development process of their own blockchain and has been developing azure, then why they were trying to suppress bitcoin. These people might consider it a fun to reveal statements and enjoy the outcome in cryptocurrency as it is speculative and react to news into circulation.
ronsalwey9874

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:01:26 PM

Well, some of the facts stated here are true. Though it seems to be related , Bitcoin was never related to stock market. There are people who still have faith in Bitcoin and will continue to invest in it to achieve bigger success.
terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:46:15 PM

Each of their words has value in the market and economy.
Why Gates is starting to be in the other side while being on bitcoin's side before and he's actually bullish with it.
Wait.. that article says Bitcoin = BTC.X? What?

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:23:16 PM

There are also a great deal of good news, I think that right now there is just not enough momentum to start new bull run.
We are still in crashing market, I believe it will be some time before we see the new bull.

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
bobylee

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:31:39 PM

Maybe there are many people who has less knowledge about cryptocurrency, for that reason what happens, if they here any nagitive news about cryptocurrency they become worried and stard panicking which take them towards wrong decision. very sad.
Dingdong7

Activity: 138
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:57:56 PM

There were lots of factor but it all points out to people's decision on why they should investment. Mainstream media really has the big part on this, if they continue to make news that is not bringing good image it will make the demand lesser. Another factor is the Fud, this makes holder panic and eventually release their coin.

●                   ►                   ●      B I T C O I N   V I D E O   C A S I N O      ●                   ◄                   ●
Slots    Video Poker    Blackjack     ──  Classic fun for serious players  ──     Craps    Roulette    Keno    Dice
////////////////////////   PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT   ///   PROVABLY FAIR   ///     REFERRAL PROGRAM     ////////////////////////
kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:27:30 PM

Really don't know what is the exact reason! But i just want to stop reading analyst articles! They always say that bitcoin will hit 30-50K USD But the reality is totally different!

yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:29:27 PM

Maybe there are many people who has less knowledge about cryptocurrency, for that reason what happens, if they here any nagitive news about cryptocurrency they become worried and stard panicking which take them towards wrong decision. very sad.

Those are the newbie investors who just rush on to sell whenever they hear any bad news or rumor regarding bitcoins and then just sell to cut short their losses which drives it down. And unfortunately they come back and invest all over again and the cycle continues.
annasadia

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:50:21 AM

Bitcoin is a volatile dragging cryptocurrency and this volatility is a veryy common nature of bitcoin. The price of bitcoin is on a drag and I think the reason behind this is every negative news about bitcoin. Besides the whates also take part in making the market inconsistent. The ban of crypto in many countries and prihibition in advertising in many sicial sites dragged the price down. The the price is increasing gradually and will soon reach a satisfactory level.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: