Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:19:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do You Know How Whales Sucking Us  (Read 658 times)
waqasanwar95 (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:22:08 PM

i think there are some whales who sucking us through bitcoin and that's why bitcoin not crossing 10k$ when bitcoin try to cross 10k$ than some whales come and suck top of bitcoin and go back and again wait when bitcoin try to cross 10k$ again and whales will come again

Example image
https://injurylawyerz.us/aa.jpg

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:34:15 PM

i think there are some whales who sucking us through bitcoin and that's why bitcoin not crossing 10k$ when bitcoin try to cross 10k$ than some whales come and suck top of bitcoin and go back and again wait when bitcoin try to cross 10k$ again and whales will come again

Example image

The whales are experts when it comes to trading. They are master manipulators of the market due to their huge amount of resources both on dollars and bitcoin. They can make the price of bitcoin go up in one click and they can make bitcoins value go down in also once click. There is no stopping them except for the large number of people coming in and will be buying bitcoins. If this occurred the price of bitcoin will go up since the demand is much bigger than the dump of the whales.
SUDARMONO

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:38:12 PM

It's one of the ways and tricks of whales to earn more money, that they sell a lot of their bitcoin and when the price goes down they start making big purchases again.
virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:44:01 PM

Creation of bitcoin was not meant for investment.  It was purely created as decentralized digital currency and the purpose was to liberate the people from the the regulations of the governments.  Breaking boundaries and anonymity were the other features.
But the greed of people snatched it's basic feature of currency and converted it into an instrument yielding gains / profits from sale of it.  Greed was everywhere; with the small holder holding 1 coin to large holders holding thousands.  
Greed increases with the increase of the wealth.  Big holders naturally became more greedy and small were small greedy.  There is law of nature that small fish is always food for the big one.  
Big investors can manage / direct / set the movement of the market.  They can buy in large quantity and the market will up.  And when they will sell at higher prices definitely the prices will go down.  Small investors buying at higher levels will definitely be losers.
Gaining knowledge and expertise to save oneself from becoming prey.  Never shed tears for foolish acts.  Always invest the part of your savings not entire amount is to be thrown in such speculative market.  
No one can suck you unless you give them a chance to do so.  Grin
Dadan

Activity: 788
Merit: 273

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:03:55 PM

It's one of the ways and tricks of whales to earn more money, that they sell a lot of their bitcoin and when the price goes down they start making big purchases again.
That's right, whales really do what they know when they know that the bitcoin's price rises will start to move and buy tokens or bitcoins. Many have said that whales are missing, but this is not the case because whales only seek time or time to buy bitcoin.
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:21:55 PM

That's why they are called Whales, a simple move and the whole crypto market is shaken. I share the same sentiments,  I suspected that there are outside forces trying to block us to get to that 5 digits again. And it only leads to the whales who have all the tools to manipulate this price. We have like attempted twice to break that $10K was unsuccessful because of them making huge sell orders, casuals and newbie traders panic, pulling the price down again. And then they purchased again at cheap price and most probably do the same again when we inch closer to $10K. The best thing we can do is hold our positions and not to panic and offload our coins.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
electrobit

Activity: 317
Merit: 81

Next to Full Member Rank.

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 02:24:44 PM

I think that whale only can "suck" you, if you don´t study and learn how to trade, markets and movements.
The problem of many people is that they think they´re investors or traders just with take profit with a coin or an operation and don´t dedicate time to study how to work. And when they lose money. "The whales are guilty". Smiley

The Bloqqe Foundation
Businesses Age based-on Blockchain Technology.
zolfa

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:57:24 PM

Yes, you are right, whales control the market price of crypto. but I still do not understand how to get out or how to escape from the control of the whales?

so the bitcoin price will be free to fly and not depend on the whale?
please share your knowledge here!
waqasanwar95 (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:06:37 PM

I think that whale only can "suck" you if you don´t study and learn how to trade, markets and movements.
The problem of many people is that they think they´re investors or traders just with take profit with a coin or an operation and don´t dedicate time to study how to work. And when they lose money. "The whales are guilty". Smiley

i am little bit agreed with you because i am working on bitcoin from 2015 when its price was 230$ but then whales were not in bitcoin. i know very well about bitcoin and i know how to trade i am not in the loss but i am awarding peoples after that they know how to do them in this case. my opinion is that buy on the dip and sell on top don't wait for the moon its should be dangerous
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:12:26 PM

I don't think so that there is a manipulation of bitcoin, because whales can't do that they are not the owner of bitcoin itself, However, I do believe that they do dumping bitcoin but I don't know the reason why so others taught that it is manipulation. If big investors has that huge amount of bitcoin then the law of supply and demand maybe gets hot and interesting, whales have bigger amount than local users so whales are also supporters the small support they throw then price gets affected. Just only a perspective since I don't believe on manipulators.
cryptodreem

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:01:26 PM

I think no they are not sucking because it’s a business and they have good policy also they have that enough knowledge about trading because there are many ways of trading and they have that knowledge / idea how or when to apply. So it is kind of problems because of them prices are fluctuating but I guess they are right they are just doing business also bitcoin have this facilities where price may fall but price will be in a sustainable position.
cloudproject

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:04:58 PM

i really not thinking the matter of it, but when thingking about this thing yeah they are sucking to much and really irritated but they own a lot of their money anyway they playing the market if they have very much supply on them

●  ❱❱  IMMVRSE | Disrupting the VR Industry  ❱❱  ●
Proud Sponsor of Blockchain 360 at London Tech Week
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:08:51 PM

ProTip:
Whales are not real.  Wink

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
lizardbtc

Activity: 448
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:14:56 PM

I do believe this is all you and most of the other people trying to make sense from where it is hard to make sense. Markets in general are complex subject on its own, not to mention crypto markets because of the fact how everything moves so quickly. It might be whales or not, but this is not the explanation for me. I do believe that this market is huge and it is really risky for any whale to move in and out their coins in order to cause fear and flip the money. If I was the whale I would look for safe spot, do you understand that with volumes big like this whale will have to risk a lot, at the current time avg lets say volume is like 500mil...
jamesmitchel018

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:54:21 PM

The whales are always resposible for the flactuation of this market. They always wait for the right moment, and whenever it seems to arrive , they jump and take all the profits leaving the ordinary investors at a vulnerable stage.
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:22:24 PM

The picture only showed the second half of the process. For those coins to get puked back on the market they first had to be purchased and that was also done by the whales. If they had not bought them couple weeks back we would still be in bear market hoping for the price to stay above 6000 USD. Instead, those whales gave you a trading opportunity, moved the price up and allowed you to gain 3000 USD per con held, yet you still hate them.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
jakerfox

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:26:51 PM

If someone understand the game, and invest wisely, that's not i believe a thing to say. matbe they are way too good at treading besides that they have proper knowledge, so they know that and when to invest.
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:49:58 PM

The whales are always resposible for the flactuation of this market.
Not only them but include yourself, include us in the ecosystem of bitcoin.

As long as you are part of it you are also responsible for it. Don't blame all the things that has gone happened to bitcoin market to the whales.

News do also give effect that makes the weaklings withdrew their investment and doubt bitcoin.

Signature for rent
exstasie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:21:52 PM

ProTip:
Whales are not real.  Wink

Whales are definitely real. They just don't particularly matter. Either they generally hold and only affect the market by withholding supply.....or the market chews them up and spits them out.

In a market that perpetually uptrends since inception, it's unlikely that any whale that heavily distributes supply will be a whale for long. Wink

vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:40:12 PM

It's not as if they are intentionally pulling back the price of btc from hitting $10k, normal trading activities can also be the cause of it. Though, some people might still want to doubt it,  but there are also whales that are always there to pump cryptocurrencies for their own gain and it's indirectly favoring other investors who are patient enough to wait. Don't be quick to reach $10k sk you can sell of.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: