Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:51:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [🏆BOUNTY🏆] Gledos.io - A single place to learn [Telegram, Social, Ambassador]  (Read 3961 times)
someonesomeone (OP)

Activity: 933
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:46:18 PM

Disclaimer: I am not part of the team, if you have any questions, contact member Oziris who is the CEO of Gledos

WELCOME TO THE GLEDOS.io BOUNTY PROGRAM

SHORT SUMMARY:

APPLY FOR WHITELIST: HERE
PRESALE DATE: 12 June 2018
Crowd SALE DATE: 4 September 2018
Current status: Private sale and Whitelist OPEN.
Min. Investment (until Crowdsale): Private sale 50 ETH, presale 1 ETH
SOFT CAP: $3,500,000
HARD CAP: $18,500,000
Total tokens minted: 180M
Price per token on CS: $0.20
[/b]

WEBSITE | WHITEPAPER  |TEAM | BOUNTY PROGRAM | MEDIUM | TELEGRAM | APPLY FOR WHITELIST | REDDIT | LINKEDIN | NEWS

Join our growing Telegram community and immediately earn 10 tokens!

▶️ Join our Telegram channel
✏️ Register HERE so we can track your effort and activity!
☀️Congratulations, you have just earned your first 10 GLX tokens!☀️

WANT TO EARN MORE? ADD YOUR FRIENDS!

Having an awesome community makes projects such as GLEDOS rolling. That’s why we would like to have more people like you on board!

👫Add your friends to our Telegram channel
✨Earn 10 GLX per EACH friend added

If you haven’t already, please register HERE to participate in the bounty program.

❗️ If you join the group and then leave after a few days, it won’t count. We want community members who are engaged and who will stay active for at least four months — until the end of the CROWDSALE on 4 October 2018.

1. 👍Follow us on our other Social Media Profiles and earn again!

▶️ Twitter (+10GLX)
▶️ Facebook (+10GLX)
▶️ Reddit (+10GLX)

2. 📣Spread the word! Share your excitement about GLEDOS on your channels. Publishing something like this for example:

“Check this out: GLEDOS, a new way to learn. Gledos.io”

“GLEDOS (Global Education Solution) is a blockchain-based answer to a raising demand for a tailor-made and relevant on-demand education for the modern age. Check it out: gledos.io”

❗️ Make sure to always include a link to our website: gledos.io

3. 📩When you’re done, send us publicly available links to your posts to bounty@gledos.io and we will reward you with 10 GLX tokens for share&post on each of the above social media platforms.

Are you a content creator or are you really passionate about blockchain and cryptocurrencies and have a community of followers?

▶️ If you are a social media influencer, publishing a post about GLEDOS can earn you maximum of 1.000 GLX tokens
▶️ If you organize a meetup about GLEDOS, we will reward you with a maximum of 200 GLX tokens per participant (total maximum of 5.000 GLX)
▶️ If you are an influential YouTuber/vlogger and will produced video presenting GLEDOS, maximum of 2.000 GLX tokens could be waiting for you
▶️ ️If you are a blogger with your own community of readers and will share with them your views on GLEDOS, we’ll show our appreciation with a maximum of 1.000 GLX tokens

💡Have some other cool ideas on how you could act as our ambassador? Drop us a line at: 📩 bounty@gledos.io 💡

The total volume of earnings will be assessed on individual basis depending on the quality and reach and will be discussed directly with the author.

Please follow these guidelines in creating your content:

❗️Use English, Chinese, Russian or Spanish language
❗️Your posts and promotions must be publicly visible and searchable
❗️The content must be original — no plagiarism please!
❗️Your content must contain the link to our webpage: https://gledos.io
❗️Include a call to action to encourage people to join our Telegram and Twitter channels
📩 When you’re ready, send your post, article or thread to bounty@gledos.io along with a link and a print-screen picture. We will check every submission and we will weed out the fakes.

See other opportunities to promote Gledos?

Drop us a line at: bounty@gledos.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Walang-kekek

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:17:24 AM

Hello, do you intend to add translation campaign on future? just let me know

RESERVING INDONESIAN TRANSLATION

Hello, i am Walang-kekek. a professional indonesian translator, i do my work as my best and didnt using any tools for translating. purely written!
Just leave a job to me and i will not regret you. here's my Info:

Bitcointalk username: Walang-kekek
Profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1572615
Native language: Indonesian
Translation: Whitepaper, ANN, and Bounty Thread.
Telegram: @ardyfujisp
Previous Translation/ Portfolio : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1O6vRl-tYfk1QhXJBILIK-3eLiK4ZhsFomh6_L3CXxGM/edit?usp=sharing

Kindly PM me via Bitcointalk or Telegram if you trust your work to me. Cheers!
bittcrypt

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:41:40 PM

i got acquainted with the project quickly and i have questions
is this one more educational portal? nowadays there’re a lot of projects of such sort and i’m wondering what will differ this one and make it better than the others…
energycrypt

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:46:42 PM

is this one more educational portal? nowadays there’re a lot of projects of such sort and i’m wondering what will differ this one and make it better than the others…
it’s an individual educational platform which allows to make clear and efficient educational programs which the companies, businesses and learners really need.
it’s implemented basing on AI algorithms
bittcrypt

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:50:36 PM

it’s an individual educational platform which allows to make clear and efficient educational programs which the companies, businesses and learners really need.
very curious. how does it work? 
energycrypt

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:55:25 PM

Gledos has a big number of content suppliers, the user chooses the programs and training courses that he or she needs
then a pool of courses is created according to the needs and interests and this info can be presented in a form of a personal resume
bittcrypt

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:02:06 PM

Gledos has a big number of content suppliers, the user chooses the programs and training courses that he or she needs
then a pool of courses is created according to the needs and interests and this info can be presented in a form of a personal resume
if the info will be suitable even for resume it means that Gledos has ambitious tasks and wants to have excellent reputation and be recognized by the employers…
energycrypt

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:07:21 PM

if the info will be suitable even for resume it means that Gledos has ambitious tasks and wants to have excellent reputation and be recognized by the employers…

reputation will also be formed basing on technologies which are planned to be used
blockchain will allow to trust the  marks got by the learners and their results, and the learners themselves will know what they pay for with the help of smart contracts
it’s a very transparent and clear system
bittcrypt

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:10:04 PM

reputation will also be formed basing on technologies which are planned to be used
blockchain will allow to trust the  marks got by the learners and their results, and the learners themselves will know what they pay for with the help of smart contracts
it’s a very transparent and clear system
great! how long will it take to launch it?
qqniceguyqq

Activity: 358

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:29:14 PM

good afternoon! tell ne plz, who will supply the content for educational courses? u know, it’s very important for learners
shara

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:38:44 PM

will platform be more suitable for students? or are there options of additional education and further training?
sinfazat22ron

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:42:39 PM

which languages are available for bounty ? which ones are priority for developers?
spottcoin

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:46:40 PM

tell me plz, where should i send the info on working on bounty campaign? is a document with the text enough?
alexphjones

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:02:36 PM

is it possible to mine project tokens?
slavonicpl

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:11:17 PM

what should i do to invest in the project? I’m very interested ? 
MadduckUK

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:33:51 PM

is it possible to mine project tokens?
no, GLX is Ethereum-based and cant be mined.
unkletoken

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:42:03 PM

what should i do to invest in the project? I’m very interested ? 
invest at any sales stage. the private one is available now!
CAraBuss

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:16:03 AM

What has already been done in the project, what can be considered as ready-made developments?
advertkane121

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:19:32 AM

how is the platform gonna collect information about the needs of the market? this is a key point in the operation of such a service, otherwise no technology will help. we need a good market analysis!
jager44

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:28:00 AM

how is the platform gonna collect information about the needs of the market? this is a key point in the operation of such a service, otherwise no technology will help. we need a good market analysis!
the key partner of GLEDOS is the business sector. the platform will aggregate key trends from each industry and vacancy, then transfer these data to our developed AI.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: