Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:18:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [🏆BOUNTY🏆] Gledos.io - A single place to learn [Telegram, Social, Ambassador]  (Read 3965 times)
sorrelin

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:50:04 AM

i heard that the minimum participation threshold for the private sale was quite considerable… why? how much is it?

50ETH. it’s a private sale! the participants will receive more privileges for their support!
jtinglewood

Activity: 121

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:22:39 AM

Gledos has started working actively. judging by the social networks and mentions from trackers, new developments, the development of the project and the community go on constantly. what are the efforts aimed at now?
jager44

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:33:10 AM

Gledos has started working actively. judging by the social networks and mentions from trackers, new developments, the development of the project and the community go on constantly. what are the efforts aimed at now?
Gledos tells the world about its concept and builds a community of like-minded people actively. a speech of CEO Boštjan Koritnik in Slovenian has appeared recently    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8tEOkSyKiI
jtinglewood

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:43:25 AM

Gledos tells the world about its concept and builds a community of like-minded people actively. a speech of CEO Boštjan Koritnik in Slovenian has appeared recently    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8tEOkSyKiI
but the project’s tasks are wider than Slovenia itself, right?   
jager44

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:55:28 AM

of course, it’s much more ambitious. in fact, the proposed model is suitable for the whole world. however, it’s necessary to start with something. in this video you can get acquainted with the project management and get an idea of the plans
jtinglewood

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:01:27 AM

of course, it’s much more ambitious. in fact, the proposed model is suitable for the whole world. however, it’s necessary to start with something. in this video you can get acquainted with the project management and get an idea of the plans
ok! what else has been done recently to promote the project?
jager44

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:08:23 AM

they are holding meetings and working out a partnership with the Knowledge4all platform   https://twitter.com/thegledos/status/996505704906313728  i won’t describe all the features of this platform, but this partnership will bring a lot of advantages to Gledos.
jtinglewood

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:20:22 AM

they are holding meetings and working out a partnership with the Knowledge4all platform  https://twitter.com/thegledos/status/996505704906313728  i won’t describe all the features of this platform, but this partnership will bring a lot of advantages to Gledos.
as far as i understand, k4all is working in the area of machine learning, right?
ggcript

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:47:37 PM

i heard that the project provides very favorable conditions for students. can you give an example of how it will look like?
advertkane121

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:30:09 PM

hello! where can i see the results after i start working  in the bounty campaign?
tumis

Activity: 1022
Merit: 69

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:19:20 PM

Reserving POLISH translation

Offer to make Polish translation and to manage the topic in my native Polish

Native language: Polish

bitcointalk profile link :https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1773383
Translation: Whitepaper, ANN, and Bounty Thread.
Previous Translation/ Portfolio : https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SNRXZZWSyyDtGPYIdGXKs9gWwODuzmckKYjaNNfc0VA/edit

eth address : 0x20221147adA60F604e702fFa947644F97bD37D77
Telegram: @typerexpert   
matthewtalbot

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:05:55 AM

The WhitePaper refers to the fact that everything will benefit from the use of the platform. this is excellent, but is there a key and main consumer of content that will be collected? I like that the developers took care of the interests of all ecosystem participants, but who is the main focus?
Mops

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:16:33 AM

The WhitePaper refers to the fact that everything will benefit from the use of the platform. this is excellent, but is there a key and main consumer of content that will be collected? I like that the developers took care of the interests of all ecosystem participants, but who is the main focus?

The platform will be used by different types of participants, but all of them will need the final result in the form of an employee who has actual knowledge and practical experience
 This is necessary both for the student himself, and for employers and educational institutions
In general, the system of obtaining and implementing the knowledge and competences necessary for business has been built
matthewtalbot

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:29:12 AM

The platform will be used by different types of participants, but all of them will need the final result in the form of an employee who has actual knowledge and practical experience
 This is necessary both for the student himself, and for employers and educational institutions
In general, the system of obtaining and implementing the knowledge and competences necessary for business has been built
Not bad! although immediately complicated for me. That is, the platform will be used not only because they want to update knowledge in some area, but also to meet the requirements of the employer?
Mops

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:43:03 AM

Not bad! although immediately complicated for me. That is, the platform will be used not only because they want to update knowledge in some area, but also to meet the requirements of the employer?

That's right
The initial message to the use of Gledos can come from any participant in the ecosystem. In this future success of the business model - its mechanism and results are interesting to all. Trainees will have access to the best training programs at an adequate price, business-appropriate employees
matthewtalbot

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:55:06 AM

That's right
The initial message to the use of Gledos can come from any participant in the ecosystem. In this future success of the business model - its mechanism and results are interesting to all. Trainees will have access to the best training programs at an adequate price, business-appropriate employees
this is excellent, but it is difficult to implement with the existing employment of people, it seems to me.
Mops

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:10:45 AM

That's right
this is excellent, but it is difficult to implement with the existing employment of people, it seems to me.

The platform will be adapted in such a way as to allow students to adjust the time and duration of training themselves
The whole architecture is subordinated to the requirements of comfort and convenience for students
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:17:31 AM

Tell me the cost of one Gledos token!
gavrosh

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:50:55 AM

Tell me the cost of one Gledos token!
0.20 $ the price of one GLX.
seriosman

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:10:47 AM

is the project gonna attract funds via private agreements on the sale, too? 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: