Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:09:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [🏆BOUNTY🏆] Gledos.io - A single place to learn [Telegram, Social, Ambassador]  (Read 3967 times)
Neo501

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:15:43 AM

is the project gonna attract funds via private agreements on the sale, too? 
yep, it’s possible. the project has such a right.
ilcaramba

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:04:27 PM

Tell me, who and how will the content be selected for the platform? What requirements will be used?
scifilover

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:43:09 PM

what will Gledos make profit on? what will help token to grow?
ptbs

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:54:10 PM

what will Gledos make profit on? what will help token to grow?
Profit will be made on transactions and sale of the data about talents pool. 

Forspareparts

Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:13:17 PM

Tell us about the certification that will be. where can I show such a certificate and what will it give me?
nitchland

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:29:12 AM

I am ready to offer my services to the project. I have more than 2000 followers in Telegram and Twitter. Will this interest the project?
trangtri

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:06:39 AM

Gledos will gather a lot of information about business and students. how will this personal information be protected?
Dreadtrader

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:46:08 AM

all everyone! When will the participants of the pre-sale get their tokens?
sorrelin

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:12:44 AM

all everyone! When will the participants of the pre-sale get their tokens?
good afternoon! They will get them the day before crowdsale
jtinglewood

Activity: 121

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:55:13 AM

I have started following the project just recently

there was one new post that I was very pleased and even impressed of: https://gledos.io/news#news-ms-startup

the fact that the Gledos project has already received a positive assessment from Microsoft means a lot to me
advertkane121

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:04:22 AM

there was one new post that I was very pleased and even impressed of: https://gledos.io/news#news-ms-startup

the fact that the Gledos project has already received a positive assessment from Microsoft means a lot to me
it's not just that such a world-famous corporation has remarked the project and its business ideas

the point is that the startup has been evaluated as a promising one and we can already talk about the first steps to cooperation with such a giant as Microsoft
jtinglewood

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:16:53 AM

it's not just that such a world-famous corporation has remarked the project and its business ideas

the point is that the startup has been evaluated as a promising one and we can already talk about the first steps to cooperation with such a giant as Microsoft
maybe it’s too early to talk about a real partnership

but have you managed to start working together on something?
advertkane121

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:23:12 AM

as part of the support program, Microsoft will provide GLEDOS with additional cloud infrastructure

through its program, Microsoft will provide GLEDOS with free Azure credits, enterprise-grade technical support and all the necessary development tools
jtinglewood

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:30:02 AM

as part of the support program, Microsoft will provide GLEDOS with additional cloud infrastructure

through its program, Microsoft will provide GLEDOS with free Azure credits, enterprise-grade technical support and all the necessary development tools
Excellent. I think that all this will help to develop the project more quickly.
advertkane121

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:38:38 AM

Yes, of course. But there's more. In addition, GLEDOS was also given access to business applications, including Office 365 and Microsoft Dynamics 365.
jtinglewood

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:52:13 AM

Yes, of course. But there's more. In addition, GLEDOS was also given access to business applications, including Office 365 and Microsoft Dynamics 365.
hasn’t Microsoft invested in the project yet?))
ggcript

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:18:59 AM

are there any prototypes or models of artificial intelligence’s work that will be in the project? Can we see some examples of its effectiveness?
lok5874

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:03:40 PM

how can I sign up for the bounty program on Telegram?
nitchland

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:14:49 PM

crypto currency is very volatile now. How is the rate at which I invest?
alexphjones

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:33:17 PM

what are the platform’s and project’s ratings on well-known trackers? not only on informational trackers, but also on the ones with real experts
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: