Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:40:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [🏆BOUNTY🏆] Gledos.io - A single place to learn [Telegram, Social, Ambassador]  (Read 3965 times)
Daviliot

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 09:08:16 PM

Are there any requirements for content that I can use in my bounty campaign texts?
trangtri

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:39:12 PM

what languages can I work in the bounty? Are there any rewards for the transfer campaign?
shara

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:14:24 PM

How to get accredited?
unkletoken

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:22:28 PM

How to get accredited?
You can do this by following the link: kyc.gledos.io.
evergreensys

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:53:09 AM

Does Gledos already have work on smart contracts? something you can see?
Mat24

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:52:01 AM

Hello everyone! I heard about an excellent opportunity to participate in the airdrop project. How and where can I start this work?
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:37:07 AM

Gledos already falls into the ratings of the best ICO of the year.
That's cool.
However, the service provided is not something completely new, so you can’t expect to monopolize the market and the rapid success of the project, I think.
What upgraded the developers in the field of online education, in order to best meet today's realities?
defender77

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:56:03 AM

That's cool.
However, the service provided is not something completely new, so you can’t expect to monopolize the market and the rapid success of the project, I think.
What upgraded the developers in the field of online education, in order to best meet today's realities?
MIT and Harvard have already published several articles, where they explain the need to modernize the existing education system. business makes new demands on its students. this applies not only to those who only receive the first education, but also those who improve their qualifications
MkrKing

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:13:31 AM

That's cool.
MIT and Harvard have already published several articles, where they explain the need to modernize the existing education system. business makes new demands on its students. this applies not only to those who only receive the first education, but also those who improve their qualifications

And what technological improvements will we see here?
defender77

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:22:25 AM

That's cool.

the platform will use its AI to build and permanently record all the learning stages, as well as a concomitant range of information. this is necessary in order to build the future training and development programs as efficiently as possible
MkrKing

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:42:39 AM

That's cool.

the platform will use its AI to build and permanently record all the learning stages, as well as a concomitant range of information. this is necessary in order to build the future training and development programs as efficiently as possible

What will this give to the students?
defender77

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:53:47 AM

That's cool.

As a result, he gets the opportunity to enter the labor market more quickly and real practical experience that will enable him to become a professional faster
MkrKing

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:04:48 AM

That's cool.

As a result, he gets the opportunity to enter the labor market more quickly and real practical experience that will enable him to become a professional faster
I heard about the mention of Microsoft with reference to Gledos... What is it about?
seriosman

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:28:03 AM

How soon, in the opinion of the creators, is the project able to reach profitable work?
Is there something like a business plan?
reallyhawk

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:28:09 PM

Guys, where is it easier to work with the bounty direction?
Who chose which platform?
Or do not I make a choice?
gavrosh

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:00:51 PM

On the basis of what data will AI design educational programs?
Are there simple examples of this approach?
devilini

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:31:50 PM

How much can I get for each friend signed in a bounty? There is an option to attract up to a dozen people
aquamand

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:34:27 PM

Coin distribution for campaigns are fair in this one. I'm sure the solutions that brought for problems will have positive effect on future plans. I hope you guys succeed. Good luck.
Kimberly349

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:55:12 PM

I see the opportunity to participate only in the main part of sales. When will it take place?
ericaknol

Activity: 21
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:06:36 PM

I see the opportunity to participate only in the main part of sales. When will it take place?
To date, the date is September 4, 2018
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: