Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:43:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [🏆BOUNTY🏆] Gledos.io - A single place to learn [Telegram, Social, Ambassador]  (Read 3961 times)
spyQQgood

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:08:19 PM

How many tokens after sales will receive advisers?
18 million GLX. This is the same as the development team

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mcnncnr

Activity: 546
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 12:35:46 AM

#Proof of authentication

Join telegram campaign
Bitcointalk username: mcnncnr
Telegram username: @mcnncnr
Bitcointalk profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2142605

lucky.io  [ KEEP PLAYING! KEEP WINNING! ]
omorbalsamhill1

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:59:34 AM

when will the consultants get their tokens? I hope not right away?))
energycrypt

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:07:11 AM

when will the consultants get their tokens? I hope not right away?))
GLX will be provided to them within 6 months with a monthly distribution
Sandy80ZhanG

Activity: 60

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:25:25 AM

my daughter is currently pursuing a degree in humanities  and I have no feeling that she will graduate with an understanding of where and how she will work  with experience, as well, it is not so simple – students are not allowed to independent work  do I understand correctly that Gledos solves this particular problem?
gavrosh

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:50:46 AM

my daughter is currently pursuing a degree in humanities  and I have no feeling that she will graduate with an understanding of where and how she will work  with experience, as well, it is not so simple – students are not allowed to independent work  do I understand correctly that Gledos solves this particular problem?
If it does not completely solve it, the platform 100% makes the right steps towards solving this problem  this is an individual educational platform that provides very clear and effective educational programs that are created for specific tasks  in your case, training will be more focused on real business
Sandy80ZhanG

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:11:39 AM

If it does not completely solve it, the platform 100% makes the right steps towards solving this problem  this is an individual educational platform that provides very clear and effective educational programs that are created for specific tasks  in your case, training will be more focused on real business
Where will the information and structure for this be taken from?
gavrosh

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:18:14 AM

Gledos has a large number of content providers from which a user selects programs or training courses he / she needs  based on this variety, a pool of courses is created according to needs and interests  if one of the Gledos participants would be interested in your daughter's success in learning, she would have no problems to get practice and even a scholarship
Sandy80ZhanG

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:28:00 AM

Gledos has a large number of content providers from which a user selects programs or training courses he / she needs  based on this variety, a pool of courses is created according to needs and interests  if one of the Gledos participants would be interested in your daughter's success in learning, she would have no problems to get practice and even a scholarship
Cool! How are students' grades and reputations formed??
gavrosh

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:37:04 AM

they are formed basing on the previous results  blockchain will give us a chance to trust students' assessments and results!
Sandy80ZhanG

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:43:05 AM

they are formed basing on the previous results  blockchain will give us a chance to trust students' assessments and results!
what will a student need to do to get on the platform?
kentuckykid

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:08:32 PM

considering the possibilities of blockchain and smart contracts, will my education program and its payment be extremely effective?
will I be able to influence the formation of the program?
qqniceguyqq

Activity: 358

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:45:15 PM

how will the data of users on your platform be protected?
app2endad

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:00:44 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2018, 12:06:39 AM by app2endad

where can I check the assessment of my work on bounty campaign?
where can I interact with managers or supervisors?
alexphjones

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:10:35 AM

how many funds will developers allocate for marketing?

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:21:06 AM

how many funds will developers allocate for marketing?
it will take about a third of the total number
jtinglewood

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:19:03 AM

The team continues to work on attracting the community, partners, and on community development: https://twitter.com/thegledos/status/999984284051148800

i hope that we will soon see some interim reviews on how things are going and how can the activity of investors be assessed

meanwhile I want to finally clarify for myself how Gledos will make its students more successful in the market in comparison with other platforms, educational institutions, etc?
jager44

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:28:00 AM

The team continues to work on attracting the community, partners, and on community development: https://twitter.com/thegledos/status/999984284051148800

i hope that we will soon see some interim reviews on how things are going and how can the activity of investors be assessed

meanwhile I want to finally clarify for myself how Gledos will make its students more successful in the market in comparison with other platforms, educational institutions, etc?

Gledos uses the practice of direct communication with the community

the open communication will become regular for sure

as for the educational outcomes, the project aims to make education as utilitarian and rational as possible, the whole system is tooled for this.
jtinglewood

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:36:23 AM

as for the educational outcomes, the project aims to make education as utilitarian and rational as possible, the whole system is tooled for this.

What role can an employer play in this work?
jager44

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:45:02 AM

What role can an employer play in this work?
He will be able to invest using a convenient procedure - the launch of a smart contract, through which he acquires training hours and sets the conditions for employees, under which they will be able to complete their training.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: