Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:48:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [🏆BOUNTY🏆] Gledos.io - A single place to learn [Telegram, Social, Ambassador]  (Read 3970 times)
qqniceguyqq

Activity: 358
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:20:36 PM

How are tasks in the bounty program checked for plagiary and spam? I’d like all participants to have equal opportunities.
shara

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:36:27 PM

How long will the bounty campaign last? Will there be any pauses?
waitsummer

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:48:52 PM

What do professors think about the use of blockchain in higher education? Do they think that Gledos tools will really provide better result?
nextwalker

Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:49:30 PM

How big should mention of Gledos in my blog be? Do i have to record a video about the platform?
dinkiysharkr

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:29:08 AM

Will Gledos project really be a global one? Or, considering the country of origin, only European? It seems to me that now the demand for approach and relevant education system is high there.
scifilover

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:47:52 AM

Will Gledos project really be a global one? Or, considering the country of origin, only European? It seems to me that now the demand for approach and relevant education system is high there.
The company covers the whole world and provides every student with an opportunity to access the lectures, materials and teachers. Gledos is a digital transformation of the system of higher education.
dinkiysharkr

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:59:08 AM

The company covers the whole world and provides every student with an opportunity to access the lectures, materials and teachers. Gledos is a digital transformation of the system of higher education.

Then they’ll to make interested as make parties to the process as possible, otherwise it’ll be difficult to make the platform global.
scifilover

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:11:27 AM

Then they’ll to make interested as make parties to the process as possible, otherwise it’ll be difficult to make the platform global.
Every interested part gets advantages which cant be taken into account by the current system. The main dividends from the project’s operation a received by the society in  general via the development of the educational system, but the first ones to receive the advantages are the students, teachers and educational institutions, entrepreneurs and governments.
dinkiysharkr

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:22:38 AM

Every interested part gets advantages which cant be taken into account by the current system. The main dividends from the project’s operation a received by the society in  general via the development of the educational system, but the first ones to receive the advantages are the students, teachers and educational institutions, entrepreneurs and governments.
How does it work all in all?   
scifilover

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:33:12 AM

Gledos serves as a platform for acceptance of payments and investments from business for their employees who’s training.  Also, it lets students to contact potential employers at the early stages of their training. Such investors as enterprises and governments set the rules of investments in training.
dinkiysharkr

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:45:03 AM

Gledos serves as a platform for acceptance of payments and investments from business for their employees who’s training.  Also, it lets students to contact potential employers at the early stages of their training. Such investors as enterprises and governments set the rules of investments in training.

What can entrepreneurs and governments control and what requirements can they specify?
TheSlime9

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:29:03 AM

How much are the hard cap and the soft cap and is the difference between them significant? 
notbad4day

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:36:56 AM

How much are the hard cap and the soft cap and is the difference between them significant? 
3.5 and 18,5 million dollars. The difference is $15 million.
mitchell69

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:54:05 AM

How much is the minimum investment amount on the pre-sale?
bittcrypt

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:02:26 PM

How much is the minimum investment amount on the pre-sale?
The minimum is 1 ETH. The pre-sale starts June, 12.
ptbs

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:24:18 PM

Are there good prospects of working on Reddit platform within the framework of bounty campaign? Or is it better to focus on Twitter?
martbruce

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:33:59 PM

What should i do as a student to become a part of the project and count on scholarship in the future? How soon will this become possible? I’m gonna enter the university in the next year.
waitsummer

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:36:02 PM

Does the project have examples of smart contracts? Where can i get acquainted with them? 
Veecker

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:46:50 PM

How can token be used in case of working with HR agencies? Can you tell in details, pls?
polonium84

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:44:11 PM

The approach of the platform means that the students can be attracted by the employer at the early stages of training, right? Or some scholarship may be provided?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: