Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 05:26:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [🏆BOUNTY🏆] Gledos.io - A single place to learn [Telegram, Social, Ambassador]  (Read 3971 times)
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:57:07 PM

How is the technological part of the project constructed? I mean the training platform. I saw various courses and often there’re complaints against the quality of operation.
shara

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:18:20 PM

Is there a bounty program for Instagram? I have a powerful account there, and its youth. I think people may be interested. 
qqniceguyqq

Activity: 358

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:55:34 PM

What if Gledos don’t achieve the goal of the fundraising?  What will happen?   
app2endad

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:15:09 PM

In such a case the project will  be considered as unsuccessful and the funds will be given back to the investors.   
ruksanaa

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:38:18 PM

What amount in dollars is equal to the total issue of the tokens on the crowdsale?   
amodini

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:42:45 PM

Is there a bonus on the crowdsale?
unkletoken

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:16:17 PM

What amount in dollars is equal to the total issue of the tokens on the crowdsale?   
This amount is $5.6 million.
nothappend

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:30:59 PM

Is there a bonus on the crowdsale?
According to the official info from the WP, there’s no bonus.   
RinrtA07

Activity: 175

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:38:31 AM

Will it really be possible to get or build educational programs for the school level? I'm talking about those cases when the talent immediately understands the direction in which he wants to study and is ready to master more complex subjects being at school than the school can offer.
b1o1o1h

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:01:20 AM

Thanks to the blockchain, on the basis of the platform, will each participant have something like a dossier? Who will have access to it? Will it be possible to form a resume and provide it to employers?
dave12jhonson

Activity: 152

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:29:33 AM

I met rather positive assessments of the ICO and the whole Gledos project on different resources. I work in an area adjacent to education and I know about problems, so the project is really interesting. But I still doubt that you can find a suitable tool for all problems, or a solution. Unfortunately, the task in education is much more difficult...
ggcript

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:02:49 AM

I met rather positive assessments of the ICO and the whole Gledos project on different resources. I work in an area adjacent to education and I know about problems, so the project is really interesting. But I still doubt that you can find a suitable tool for all problems, or a solution. Unfortunately, the task in education is much more difficult...
Hello! Yes, the task is not easy itself and it is complicated gradually, to match not only current challenges, but also the future, Gledos is built on the basis of AI, which will not only be able to react quickly to current challenges, but also to anticipate the future.
dave12jhonson

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:10:04 AM

Hello! Yes, the task is not easy itself and it is complicated gradually, to match not only current challenges, but also the future, Gledos is built on the basis of AI, which will not only be able to react quickly to current challenges, but also to anticipate the future.
What can be called the main distinguishing features of the project in comparison with traditional approaches?
ggcript

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:22:03 AM

What can be called the main distinguishing features of the project in comparison with traditional approaches?
GLEDOS is a platform for content providers to publish their online lectures. The main distinguishing feature of GLEDOS is the interactive exchange of information between students and enterprises, as well as the use of the blockchain system with all its advantages.
dave12jhonson

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:34:18 AM

GLEDOS is a platform for content providers to publish their online lectures. The main distinguishing feature of GLEDOS is the interactive exchange of information between students and enterprises, as well as the use of the blockchain system with all its advantages.
Is there a simple example of a more global and effective approach for the student?
ggcript

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:58:27 AM

Is there a simple example of a more global and effective approach for the student?
For example, the innovative solution is Gledos, which allows students to build a curriculum with the support of AI as a combination of lectures in several universities or other educational programs.
dave12jhonson

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:09:28 AM

For example, the innovative solution is Gledos, which allows students to build a curriculum with the support of AI as a combination of lectures in several universities or other educational programs.
And how are universities themselves interested in providing access to their lectures in the format of other educational programs? There may be problems or questions from the professors' community.
specialAU

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:04:52 AM

Do you need a blockchain project only for the history of learning and data storage?
ferozilal

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:24:44 AM

Will the option of joint cooperation be possible when teaching a student directly from the employer, the university and himself? Will it be in the form of some single space, dialogue or how?
californybit

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:21:20 PM

Do students who complete the Gledos course and its programs have recognition marks?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: