Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 05:08:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BOS] Bosscoin - REVIVED - V1.0  (Read 9267 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Dark3nvy

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 12:04:19 PM

this coin does deserve a fair chance and I wish it got it.. I am sure a lot of people are feeling this way
When you going to stop posting on yet another ALT Bosscoin.

This coin doesn't deserve a chance at all...

I also love the fact you've dropped the diff from .20 as well, is it not doing that well for you!
paradiselife

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 12:06:13 PM

this coin does deserve a fair chance and I wish it got it.. I am sure a lot of people are feeling this way

I also love the fact you've dropped the diff from .20 as well, is it not doing that well for you!

hi to you too.. nice to meet you
Dark3nvy

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 12:08:49 PM

I've met people like you, who hide behind multiple accounts to try and hide facts. But you have an issue where you come up against me Bosscoin!
paradiselife

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 12:12:49 PM

I've met people like you, who hide behind multiple accounts to try and hide facts. But you have an issue where you come up against me Bosscoin!

whatever that means cuz I got no clue who you are.. psycho much?
Dark3nvy

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 12:40:23 PM

So far you've not denied it, so others should be warned about being defrauded by idiots like you...
paradiselife

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 02:17:21 PM

So far you've not denied it, so others should be warned about being defrauded by idiots like you...

the only idiot here is you with no proof to back your shit up
Dark3nvy

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 03:04:33 PM

the only idiot here is you with no proof to back your shit up
Don't need proof, to prove your Bosscoin. It's called deduction of facts, to which you clearly are an idiot and anyone supporting you is as well.

So when are we going to see the next topic where you claim to have taken over from the next person!!!
paradiselife

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 03:09:11 PM

oh ya? well if that's the case then you are this1dude! huh what now we can both play the game
JohnDorien

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 03:13:20 PM

someone post nodes please
this1dude

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 03:13:25 PM

oh ya? well if that's the case then you are this1dude! huh what now we can both play the game

hahaha, this is getting pretty ridiculous...  Cheesy  That would be one helluva long conversation, me arguing with me over how shitty and pointless bosscoin is.

there are some similarities in the way you and bluemystic and bosscoin all phrase your posts, where you use the same words and whatnot (read: psycho) but I wouldn't go as far as saying that you're definitely 100% the same person...  either way it doesn't matter, but you should realize that what you're doing here on this forum by promoting worthless BSS v0 and now BOS v1 is wasting people's time and hash power...  and the Chinese won't want to do any crypto currency business with the West once they realize you're looking to scam them... 

Best PPLNS pools for Worldcoin & Earthcoin: https://wdc.bettercoin.org  & https://eac.bettercoin.org

LTC: LSitcdX2t8DzeHsaFKceUouSMonx1aJRE7

"Greetings computer, I'm here to fix your user problem!" --
this1dude

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 03:15:19 PM

this1dude...

I have 3.1 LTC... i'll give it to you if you shut the fuq up.  It's a far cry from your 50 LTC you say was stolen, but it's someting. Let the coin have it's fair chance. A LOT of people have put in some serious power to this coin, your toxic postings do nothing for them.

Think about it. You may have a hard-on to screw the original guy who made the coin, but you're also putting in the same work to hurt hundreds of others who are mining it.

ClutchThese -- thanks for your generous offer and I must say that your support for this coin is pretty impressive since you're willing to part with 3.1 of your own LTC to shut me up.  Cool

The way I see things is that a new coin showed up on the scene.  It seemed promising, had a cool name, but was lacking in its image and had little in the way of a community behind it.  I wanted the coin to succeed and to directly play an important role in the project.  I saw it as a vehicle to implement some of my own original ideas and asked bosscoin if he'd like me to help with the site.  After being provided admin access, I re-designed the site from the ground up and promoted it for an entire week everywhere I could.  The coin was gaining lots of momentum, one day sustaining network hash rates around 50MH/s.  As you know, at the end of that week, the bosscoin DEV agreed for a 50LTC trade with me for an amount of BossCoins that wasn't even in existence at the time (that was my mistake #1, not spotting this previously aside from trusting him and sending first).  After this, the guy went AWOL, no trade occurred and I have not gotten my stolen money back. 

The reason I made it a personal mission to destroy this coin, is because I feel that the community should never condone theft or fraud.  It's mostly an awareness campaign, to ensure that a thief doesn't benefit from bosscoin any further.  In the process of warning others about the scammer behind this coin, I discovered that the DEV paid others off to fend me off.  Dark3nvy has since switched sides after realizing that I didn't fabricate my story.  Bluemystic was one of the most active pro-bosscoin ambassadors and defenders on this forum and when he realized that I will not stop bashing BossCoin, he PM'd me, asking if I'd like to take BossCoin over with him (i.e. if you can't beat 'em, join 'em).  I told him I wasn't interested in reviving a project that would benefit the original scammer DEV and I made an offer for him to raise either 50LTC or 1BTC, which will shut me up if he wants to run with the same blockchain as is.  Of course he said he didn't have anything to do with the theft of my LTC and later asked me if he should pay 2BTC to bosscoin to get the bosscoin.org domains from the original DEV.  I told him he had lost his mind and that we will not negotiate anything until after I get my money back.  Of course this fell on deaf ears; bluemystic claimed he negotiated the domains down to a cost of 1.2BTC, and that he's taken the project over.  I asked him for some sort of evidence of this, which he hasn't provided. 

The following morning, bluemystic designed or had someone design a new logo and created this topic to announce a supposed relaunch, while bosscoin account was active at bosscointalk.org.  I learned that the relaunch (or revival) topic is self-moderated after he removed my response where I asked him to prove that he is indeed someone other than the original DEV.  A proof of the 1.2BTC transaction and/or domain transfer info would have been sufficient to start. 

At this point, both Dark3nvy, who is a skilled investigator, and I are pretty sure that bluemystic and bosscoin are one and the same, and this non revival of BossCoin is designed to do nothing other than scam others from trades involving BossCoin coins.

So... long story short... if there are enough supporters out there who somehow still want to revive the BossCoin project, who want to trust bluemystic and actually see it 'play itself out', my suggestion is as follows:

Raise 50LTC and send it to me to recoup my losses.  You can start out with bluemystic here, bosscoin on bosscointalk.org or amongst yourselves... really doesn't matter... 50 people @ 1LTC or 100 @ .5LTC can't hurt if this thing will get legs, promotion and an active DEV + it'll be an actual proof of an honorable community built around belief in a coin, backed by actual stake in its success.  I'll accept 1.25BTC as well.  In return, I promise to publish transaction details and will post a positive outcome response on every single post regarding Bosscoin, neutralizing my previous negative comments.

Again, I'm simply after getting my stolen LTC back.  If the above doesn't happen, you have my unwavering promise that this coin will remain a non-starter, even if I have to put more of my time or personal money into it.

[EDIT] Or if I need to risk being called a faggot, as in the made-up quote below. SMH

Best PPLNS pools for Worldcoin & Earthcoin: https://wdc.bettercoin.org  & https://eac.bettercoin.org

LTC: LSitcdX2t8DzeHsaFKceUouSMonx1aJRE7

"Greetings computer, I'm here to fix your user problem!" --
paradiselife

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 03:28:46 PM

this1dude...

I have 3.1 LTC... i'll give it to you if you shut the fuq up.  It's a far cry from your 50 LTC you say was stolen, but it's someting. Let the coin have it's fair chance. A LOT of people have put in some serious power to this coin, your toxic postings do nothing for them.

Think about it. You may have a hard-on to screw the original guy who made the coin, but you're also putting in the same work to hurt hundreds of others who are mining it.

ClutchThese -- I am a drama queen and like attention since I am a old fat guy and get none in real life

awww we can be pen pals?

ps. this1dude = Dark3nvy
Dark3nvy

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 03:50:46 PM

Deduction of facts points you towards being Bluemystic & Bosscoin.

FACTS:

1: Bluemystic disappears and then you start to post.
2: The way you write, is identical to that of Bluemystic
3: You have yet to argue that your not Bosscoin or Bluemystic
4: You even reference the same way as Bosscoin & Bluemystic.

I'm able to deduct the facts away from the fiction and see what is really there and all I see is another lame ALT of Bosscoins. When you've been doing insurance investigations for as long as I have, you pick up on the little tiny mistakes that people make, you see between the lines of lies that a person says. So from this I deduct that your non other than Bluemystic aka Bosscoin aka an idiot that doesn't know his arm from is elbow.

Also if I was this1dude, then I must have some sort of transportation device that sends me from the UK to the US and back again with the blink of an eye. You my friend are a liar and an idiot and your not a very good liar at that.

Also the staff here seem to be pretty useless, as I've raised this several times for them to ban your account/s

Oh and paradiselife, unlike you I don't hide my email address. So why not check out my persona, as you will find I'm very well known!!!
paradiselife

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 04:01:02 PM

Deduction of facts points you towards being this1dude and Dark3nvy.

FACTS:

1: this1dude disappears and then you start to post.
2: The way you write, is identical to that of this1dude
3: You have yet to argue that your not this1dude or flapper
4: You even reference the same way as this1dude & flapper.

Ya I thought so..
Dark3nvy

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 04:29:01 PM

FACTS:

Ya I thought so..

Your just making yourself look like a right dumb ass.
paradiselife

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 06:13:09 PM

FACTS:

Ya I thought so..

and your not? right back at you, dumb ass!
ClutchThese

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 07:17:47 PM

Pretty sad that this has all come down to name calling...

If the Dev is going to act this unprofessional, I'm going to have to side with the people. I'll have to focus my attention elsewhere.

Sad...

Signature for Rent - PM if Interested
Dark3nvy

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 07:20:53 PM

FACTS:

Ya I thought so..

and your not? right back at you, dumb ass!
Not really, all your doing is showing people that both me and this1dude are correct about you.
At least we don't have to hide behind an ALT and another ALT and another ALT, to get our point across.

And name calling really is childish Bosscoin!
paradiselife

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 07:28:52 PM

FACTS:

Ya I thought so..

don't be a hypocrite you started the name calling first
stop hiding behind alts also this1dude!
pathetic if you ask me

and OH I never once said I was the dev ClutchThese - get your facts straight

ps. sorry if I struck the wrong nerve buddy

come on over to http://bosscointalk.org/index.php and we can talk and be buddies, same username
Dark3nvy

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 07:31:22 PM

FACTS:

Ya I thought so..

don't be a hypocrite you started the name calling first
stop hiding behind alts also this1dude!
pathetic if you ask me

and OH I never once said I was the dev ClutchThese - get your facts straight

ps. sorry if I struck the wrong nerve buddy

come on over to http://bosscointalk.org/index.php and we can talk and be buddies, same username
You really are dumb, this1dude is from the US, were as I'm from the UK. So how can you make a comparison that we are the same person, that you can't.
But as for you being Bosscoin, yes we can say that is who you are!

As of 2 minute ago, you don't exist on that site

http://s29.postimg.org/s584ragk7/bossaltmissing.png
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: