Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:59:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BOS] Bosscoin - REVIVED - V1.0  (Read 9262 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Dark3nvy

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 10:53:09 PM

Your lies are so old now finally people are seeing the truth, sorry this1dude aka dark3nvy aka big liar
Come on Bosscoin, you can do much better than that, just because you use many ALT's to get your crummy little coin attention doesn't mean others have to use ALT's to chat the shit you do.

Like I said, an idiot with half a braincell can deduce the difference between me and this1dude. Your just too dumb to actually realise that not everyone is like you.

Also your coin won't do as well, once the servers have been shut down. Hope your host likes the Cease and Desist letter sent to them!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
this1dude

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 10:53:24 PM

PROOF FOR THIS, PLEASE?

Best PPLNS pools for Worldcoin & Earthcoin: https://wdc.bettercoin.org  & https://eac.bettercoin.org

LTC: LSitcdX2t8DzeHsaFKceUouSMonx1aJRE7

"Greetings computer, I'm here to fix your user problem!" --
paradiselife

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 10:53:51 PM

awww here comes the ALT army, make way guys
Dark3nvy

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 10:55:16 PM

There is only you with the ALT Bosscoin!
this1dude

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 10:55:28 PM

and you think the audience is ______________?  oh your 0BTC value giveaway recipients?  lmfao

Best PPLNS pools for Worldcoin & Earthcoin: https://wdc.bettercoin.org  & https://eac.bettercoin.org

Dark3nvy

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 10:59:21 PM

I must be schizophrenic, as appear I to be having a conversation with myself including answering myself!

http://s7.postimg.org/kjcx3sk4b/skype.png
paradiselife

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 11:00:14 PM

easy their this1dude aka dark3nvy, or should I say this2dude haha.. aww you guys wanna cuddle up? 3 way cuddling is the best
my boyfriend is in Afghanistan I need some loving but if you want my nudes we can work out a deal for some btc?
paradiselife

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 11:07:18 PM

I must be schizophrenic, as appear I to be having a conversation with myself including answering myself!

quoting this post to show the racism towards people in Russia, I am Russian now that is just mean
this1dude

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 11:16:19 PM

Dark3nvy, don't feed into the idiot's conspiracy theories.  People can just google bosscoin scam or search this forum to see that you were on bosscoin's team, trying to defend bosscoin against my claims of FRAUD until I gave you and the community hard evidence of the 50LTC theft.  It's established that we are two real people.  

The point to drive home in this community is that this project has not been taken over by anyone new or well-intentioned.  In fact, bluemystic has been caught lying at least twice in my private message exchanges with him, and I can supply the proof if and when needed. 

Dark3nvy

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 11:21:46 PM

quoting this post to show the racism towards people in Russia, I am Russian now that is just mean
Funny that you should say that, as the word racists originated from Russia. However that's not racism, that's stereotyping learn the difference!
paradiselife

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 11:24:49 PM

Stop talking to yourself this1dude aka dark3nvy.. also I told the Russian mafia about the racist picture
Dark3nvy

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 11:31:55 PM

Stop talking to yourself this1dude aka dark3nvy.. also I told the Russian mafia about the racist picture
Дaжe бoльшe лжи oт вac ceйчac пoчeмy бы нe пoпpoбoвaть гoвopить пpaвдy
paradiselife

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 11:36:08 PM

google translate sucks very much I would suggest you not use it.. wow I am also impressed you speak Chinese too

high five  Grin
kriegalex

Activity: 65

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 11:36:53 PM

Dear this1dude,

By spamming this (and other) threads with your personal vendetta, you're only looking like an fool. Why ? Because what happened to you is the same that happens to people that click on website ads saying that they won an IPhone 5S. They click without thinking. You gave money to a complete stranger I mean come on ... We are on the internet here, and unless you meet the guy and spend time with him or it's a good friend you should not throw 50 LTC like that (if you really lost 50 LTC). I can understand your pain for the money lost (again if you really lost it) but I cannot understand you've been so naive.

You're also saying if we give BOS a chance we will loose money like you. Dude, no way I'm ever giving something like 50 LTC to the dev. In the worst case, I'll help with 2-3 stuffs, I'll loose some hashpower and 2-3 hours lost helping, but never thousands of dollars ...

I'm sure that the other people that are following BOS are thinking the same, so please stop. If you have a clear evidence of a new scam with solid proof, we could maybe reconsider it, but in the meantime, sorry but we won't hear you !

Best regards.

YinCoin YangCoin ☯☯First Ever POS/POW Alternator! Multipool! ☯ ☯ http://yinyangpool.com/ 
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623937
Bwincoin - 100% Free POS. BLnpFK2JtPad9k7UiAe5mAxMqmyN44t7xU
paradiselife

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 11:42:50 PM

Dear this1dude,

By spamming this (and other) threads with your personal vendetta, you're only looking like an fool. Why ? Because what happened to you is the same that happens to people that click on website ads saying that they won an IPhone 5S. They click without thinking. You gave money to a complete stranger I mean come on ... We are on the internet here, and unless you meet the guy and spend time with him or it's a good friend you should not throw 50 LTC like that (if you really lost 50 LTC). I can understand your pain for the money lost (again if you really lost it) but I cannot understand you've been so naive.

You're also saying if we give BOS a chance we will loose money like you. Dude, no way I'm ever giving something like 50 LTC to the dev. In the worst case, I'll help with 2-3 stuffs, I'll loose some hashpower and 2-3 hours lost helping, but never thousands of dollars ...

I'm sure that the other people that are following BOS are thinking the same, so please stop. If you have a clear evidence of a new scam with solid proof, we could maybe reconsider it, but in the meantime, sorry but we won't hear you !

Best regards.

be careful he will think you are another ALT since you are also new like me
Dark3nvy

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 11:44:51 PM

google translate sucks very much I would suggest you not use it.. wow I am also impressed you speak Chinese too

high five  Grin
Actually I speak 9 different languages, I just don't have the necessary language packs installed on my system to type in the language required!

be careful he will think you are another ALT since you are also new like me
Actually he happens to be a legitimate user, unlike you.
this1dude

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 11:46:59 PM

Dear this1dude,

Best regards.

haha, this is good...  so, if you give me keys to your house and invite me over to reorganize things, I shouldn't trust you to borrow my car?  I was the fucking admin on the bosscoin.org Web Site and was trusted for a full week to promote the coin and build a community around it...  now that the original DEV supposedly ran, you supposedly have a new project owner who refuses to show any proof that any kind of a transfer actually happened... hey, why won't bluemystic show a 1.2BTC transaction from his address to bosscoin's for the purchase of the domains?  You're fucking being taken for a ride, and if you do have a community behind this coin, and want it to succeed, fucking put your money together and send me 50LTC, if you truly believe in this coin.   Unless and until this happens, I will be your online conscience and will shadow your every fucking move until bosscoin ceases to exist.  This can be reversed.

paradiselife

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 11:49:51 PM

Dear this1dude,

Best regards.

haha, this is good...  so, if you give me keys to your house and invite me over to reorganize things, I shouldn't trust you to borrow my car?  I was the fucking admin on the bosscoin.org Web Site and was trusted for a full week to promote the coin and build a community around it...  now that the original DEV supposedly ran, you supposedly have a new project owner who refuses to show any proof that any kind of a transfer actually happened... hey, why won't bluemystic show a 1.2BTC transaction from his address to bosscoin's for the purchase of the domains?  You're fucking being taken for a ride, and if you do have a community behind this coin, and want it to succeed, fucking put your money together and send me 50LTC, if you truly believe in this coin.   Unless and until this happens, I will be your online conscience.

you were not no admin stop lying and spreading more FUD
HI conscience I love them Cheesy <3 I am going to call the internet security on you silly conscience
mackcowanii

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 11:50:50 PM

Random guy gets scammed, Bosscoin confirmed for worthless. Right.
Dark3nvy

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 11:52:03 PM

Dear this1dude,

Best regards.

haha, this is good...  so, if you give me keys to your house and invite me over to reorganize things, I shouldn't trust you to borrow my car?  I was the fucking admin on the bosscoin.org Web Site and was trusted for a full week to promote the coin and build a community around it...  now that the original DEV supposedly ran, you supposedly have a new project owner who refuses to show any proof that any kind of a transfer actually happened... hey, why won't bluemystic show a 1.2BTC transaction from his address to bosscoin's for the purchase of the domains?  You're fucking being taken for a ride, and if you do have a community behind this coin, and want it to succeed, fucking put your money together and send me 50LTC, if you truly believe in this coin.   Unless and until this happens, I will be your online conscience.

you were not no admin stop lying and spreading more FUD
HI conscience I love them Cheesy <3 I am going to call the internet security on you silly conscience
Errrr you should know he was Bosscoin, after all you emailed him your login details for the server cpanel.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: