Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 06:33:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty - Report Editing  (Read 1862 times)
A.SanchezNo7

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:09:17 PM

Hi,

I can't get stakes for the campaigns which I edit my report, I think I'm doing wrong, can you help me how should I edit my post? Should I quote insted of edit?

Thanks in advance.

Dear you,
Depend on the rule of each campaign, you must create new  or edit or quote for weekly report. You should read the rule carefully on the campaign thread. You miss the stakes, don't worry, you report as the campaign require, you will get stakes for next week.
Good luck!
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:36:55 PM

It has been answered many times and its redundant to give the same answer.

Vires in Numeris
AlexKr

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:47:15 PM

In bounty companies, very rarely are they asked to edit the same report. This is always prescribed in conditions. If it is not, then you made a mistake. contact the manager-maybe he will solve this problem.
capableuwa1
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 26

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:20:29 PM

One of the most important thing we all should understand is that there are different rules guiding all Bounty campaigns, so it is better participants read, digest and Understand those rules in other not to fall victim. Though I haven't made that kind of mistake before, but I have heard and see a situation whereby I got stakes and my friend did not get stakes just because he edited his previous work. So read the rules and you will be safe.
sestan

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:44:42 PM

Hi,

I can't get stakes for the campaigns which I edit my report, I think I'm doing wrong, can you help me how should I edit my post? Should I quote insted of edit?

Thanks in advance.

Read the rules carefully. Look at how other members of the bounty do with a higher rank. Ask a question to the manager. if something is unclear.
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:52:35 PM

One of the most important thing we all should understand is that there are different rules guiding all Bounty campaigns, so it is better participants read, digest and Understand those rules in other not to fall victim. Though I haven't made that kind of mistake before, but I have heard and see a situation whereby I got stakes and my friend did not get stakes just because he edited his previous work. So read the rules and you will be safe.

You may become victim eventhough you were partcipated in the campaigns for any ICO projects because they were looking to invest on the ICO projects which can grow more in the market. if you want to edit the report of the bounty partcipations.
It will not be work some managers may take your work serious on managing the campaigns.
Faraha_JJJ

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:41:25 PM

It depends on the bounty ruless, some Bounty manager ask you to edit the existing thread, always edit in such cases. Always read rules, if you don't understand , clarify it with Bounty manager before posting and easier way learn what others are doing.
jacmaniac

Activity: 157

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:04:55 AM

If you aren't allowed to edit your previous report, don't edit and just qouted  it instead of edit.
If you aren't allowed to qoute as well, just give up for your previous weekly stake
A.SanchezNo7

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:07:43 AM

Hi,

Thanks in advance.

Dear friend,
I think it is easy to edit the Bounty report and I believe you weren't wrong when editing the report but maybe you didn't follow the rules of the campaign. I've been involved with many Bounty campaigns and found that the reporting rules of each different campaign. Therefore you must read the campaign's rule carefully when you will get the your stakes. Good luck!
Evaporation 123

Activity: 226

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:47:58 AM

some of the bounty campaign used report editing every week this happened when some participants don't work copy and past this will limit there act of spamming
Showmethebtc

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:56:55 AM

Changes to the "bet" can only be edited by Bounty Manager or Project Management and you cannot change it yourself! If you can't get a "bet", you can try contacting the person in charge and asking why you can't get a "bet"!
moneyangel

Activity: 336

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:34:39 AM

Before joining in any bounty, you need to read first the OP general rules and the bounty rules and if your did not understand you can ask the bounty manager thru their bitcointalk account or in their telegram for clarifications regarding the rules. Every bounty managers has different rules in submitting the report. Sometimes asking clarification to bounty manager will take days or not being answered, You can observe other participants that got the stakes, what they did during reporting.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Marry_OI

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:20:28 PM

Hi,

Thanks in advance.

Each bounty has its own report forms. You need to carefully read the terms of the bounty. I if to me it is not clear look as others do. Or you can ask in a group of telegrams.

mistemb
Copper Member

Activity: 226

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:07:06 AM

there is a different rules depending on bounty manager, some required you to qoute / make a new post. other just simply like to edit your old post , i advise is before you start any bounty read thru every rules in it so you wont miss any stakes per week. cause every week counts Smiley good luck hunting , and choose big and nice bounty aswell so your week wont be wasted Goodluck Smiley

kagtaviy_mo

Activity: 322
Merit: 22

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:11:18 AM

Hey. Be sure to read the rules. There you will find out what you need to do to receive stakes. If you do not understand, please contact the manager of this company.

Preview:
》》》VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING《《《
LIGHTPAPER ☆ WHITEPAPER ☆ TOKEN SALE
Telegram Channel | Telegram Community | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Airdrop | Bounty

Code:
Code:

Sr Member. Hero Member. Legendary
Preview:
》》》VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING《《《
LIGHTPAPER ☆ WHITEPAPER ☆ TOKEN SALE
Telegram Channel | Telegram Community | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Airdrop | Bounty

Code:
Code:
anggaem

Activity: 672

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 06:19:49 AM

it depends on the bounty that you follow m sometimes you must edit your report and sometimes you must quote or make new report .
just read carefuly the rules or you can tell manager campaign if you worries about your report.

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:02:27 AM

Hi,

Thanks in advance.

90% of all social media  bounties does not need quoting or edit your posts, just make a new one.
Back when i was doing social bounties , i saw a lot of people quoting their million reports ,annoying and unnecessarily.

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
ashaksagnis

Activity: 630
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 10:23:59 AM

There are many campaigns where the rules do not mention anything about reports, but in the end it turns out to be needed. Better to ask it in Telegram bounty chat to be sure.

brooklynian

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:47:17 PM

Did you read the rules of the bounty campaign you are doing at all? I think you should go back to the bounty campaign rule and follow the instructions of the bounty campaign manager because you won't get stakes if you do anything contrary to his directives. Go back your bounty thread.
moneyangel

Activity: 336

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:00:32 PM

Hi,

Thanks in advance.

First thing you should do before applying for bounty is to read and understand the rules. If you don't understand feel free to ask the bounty manager for clarification. Don't just apply and do what you want. Every bounty has different rules, don't waste your efforts just for not following rules.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: