Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:34:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptsy (Warning!)  (Read 2590 times)
LittleD

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 04:24:37 AM

Contact BigVern through twitter and he will deal with it asap mate (https://twitter.com/cryptsy)
He helped me out also few days ago

Just by reading and replying to that avalanche of twitts he won't be able to have any time for actually solving the issues
There are problems at cryptsy and the people working there are overwhelmed at the moment.

Lets try this!
Please post negative reviews on mullick/bigvern (bigvern/mullick runs cryptsy) feedback! Please people post negative reviews untill the hear our CRY!  Angry
Memeber of cryptsy,  links to review cryptsy:

Mullick LINK: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=99433

bigvern LINK: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=93918

BitJohn  Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=110699

Enough is enough! Its been a couple days and people are loosing out on trades and sells! Please Fix the problem, Please!

Fallow me on Twitter  ~ Please donate for a cup of Coffee 1KtqBcK7dVPjFugCcCM7G2MGzTZaQH1FTQ Smiley
https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=11253 ~ StayFocus!
nate008

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 04:39:24 AM

Contact BigVern through twitter and he will deal with it asap mate (https://twitter.com/cryptsy)
He helped me out also few days ago

Just by reading and replying to that avalanche of twitts he won't be able to have any time for actually solving the issues
There are problems at cryptsy and the people working there are overwhelmed at the moment.

Lets try this!
Please post negative reviews on mullick/bigvern (bigvern/mullick runs cryptsy) feedback! Please people post negative reviews untill the hear our CRY!  Angry
Memeber of cryptsy,  links to review cryptsy:

Mullick LINK: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=99433

bigvern LINK: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=93918

BitJohn  Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=110699

Enough is enough! Its been a couple days and people are loosing out on trades and sells! Please Fix the problem, Please!

Only newbies are playing with cryptsy , and those have no impact on the reputation system.
Gelbstich

Activity: 562
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 11:08:39 AM

Only newbies are playing with cryptsy , and those have no impact on the reputation system.
So, what are you "playing" with?

H

░░░                 
            ░▒█████████████▓░           
          ▓███████████████████▓         
        ▓█████████▓▓▒▓▓▓████▓░         
      ▒███████▒           ░             
     ▓█████▓░                     ░▒   
    ▓█████▒    ░▓███████▓▒        ░▓▓▒ 
   ░█████░   ░█████████████▒    ▒▓▒▒▓░
   █████▒   ░███████████████▓    ▓▒▒▒▓  
   █████    █████████████████░   ▒▓▒▒▓░ 
  ░████▓   ░██████████▓▓▓▓▓███   ░▓▒▒▓░ 
  ▒████▓   ▒████▓▒░              ░▓▒▒▓░
   █████ ░███▓░   ░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▒▒▓░
   ████████▓  ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▒▓▓░    ▓▒▒▓▓ 
   ░██████   ░▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░    ▓▓▒▒▓░ 
    ▓███▒       ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░     ▓▓▒▓▓▒   
     ▓█                      ▒▓▓▒▓▓▒   
              ░           ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
           ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒       
          ░███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒         
             ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒            

R I Z E N
.......White Paper....... .......Node System and Sidechains....... .......Help Desk.......

nate008

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 11:33:53 AM

Bitstamp.
Gelbstich

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 12:38:28 PM

Bitstamp.
Hahaha I guess you didn't notice that this is about trading altcoins not about bitcoins into fiat  Roll Eyes

H

░░░                 
            ░▒█████████████▓░           
          ▓███████████████████▓         
        ▓█████████▓▓▒▓▓▓████▓░         
      ▒███████▒           ░             
              ░           ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
           ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒       
          ░███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒         
             ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒            

R I Z E N
.......White Paper....... .......Node System and Sidechains....... .......Help Desk.......

nate008

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 12:54:07 PM

Bitstamp.
Hahaha I guess you didn't notice that this is about trading altcoins not about bitcoins into fiat  Roll Eyes

The post I made was about the reputation system.
And I made that observation , which you didn't bother to read I assume. You then went and asked me a personal question with no relation to the above!

So , your point is , my confused friend?
Gelbstich

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 02:32:14 PM

Bitstamp.

And I made that observation , which you didn't bother to read I assume. You then went and asked me a personal question with no relation to the above!

Well your contemptuous manner made me ask you the personal question "so what are you playing with (if only - in your opinion - newbies play at cryptsy)?". Of course I did read your post, but you're contemptuous statement is just completely inaccurate. There is just no better alternative right now for trading altcoins. And you trading at an bitcoin exchanger can't really be related to an altcoin exchanger.
How could you possibly know that no older members in here are trading at cryptsy and lost some coins due to the lags at cryptsy, but only newbies?
Try being more respectful with other members next time "my confused friend" and we'll all enjoy this forum some more.

H

░░░                 
            ░▒█████████████▓░           
          ▓███████████████████▓         
        ▓█████████▓▓▒▓▓▓████▓░         
      ▒███████▒           ░             
              ░           ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
           ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒       
          ░███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒         
             ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒            

R I Z E N

nate008

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 02:52:51 PM

Bitstamp.

Well your contemptuous manner made me ask you the personal question "so what are you playing with (if only - in your opinion - newbies play at cryptsy)?". Of course I did read your post, but you're contemptuous statement is just completely inaccurate. There is just no better alternative right now for trading altcoins. And you trading at an bitcoin exchanger can't really be related to an altcoin exchanger.
How could you possibly know that no older members in here are trading at cryptsy and lost some coins due to the lags at cryptsy, but only newbies?
Try being more respectful with other members next time "my confused friend" and we'll all enjoy this forum some more.

Look at the users posting about having problems.
Look at the users on the rep list.
Tell me when you have a match.
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 03:06:39 PM

That's patronizing and needlessly circumlocutory. Assuming current Cryptsy's problems aren't intentional, we might see increased rates to cover expansion costs, remember Coingig doubled its fees in the last two months. Cryptsy's 0.3% fee was either a naive attempt or fantastic subterfuge.

If you take the advice of being responsible for yourself as patronizing and circumlocutory, you're doing it wrong. The fact is umpteenth new people are stumbling across various ill-designed services and spending little to no time checking them out before donating coins and subsequently plastering the forum with complaint threads. The solution to this situation is not "we might see". The solution is for people to use their BTC responsibly.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: