Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:30:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: v2 blade... Problem?  (Read 477 times)
TerraHasher (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 02:47:28 PM

Ok, i am not quite sure if this is a problem, signs that a problem is coming, or a blessing. I have 23 V2 blades hooked up to 3 different backplanes, all 3 with different model power supplies. they were all new out of the box still in the original anti static plastic when i got them, and are not even 2 weeks old. for the past 5-8 hours when i check in on them i see that about half of them are now performing at between 11 GH/s and 12 GH/s (see image below) it is not any particular set (backplane) that is having this issue, i have some on each backplane that are doing this, and i also have two different network switches both 16 port, so the switch isnt causing the issue because it is happening on both. i have checked the voltages, resistance, wattages, all are within specs. Can anyone give me any input on this? i havent changed anything since setup, just the daily power off resets that i do every 24 hours by unplugging the rigs totally and then plugging them back in.

Thanks

Donations: 1A8anGihV3pvHeuhqzGsAjt2S71WY2qea4

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RW02

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 02:56:02 PM

not sure why you do a reset every 24 hours as this could do more damage than good. cooling and heating up causes solders to crack.
anyhow if there mining at a good speed and are stable then count yourself lucky Cheesy
TerraHasher (OP)

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 03:05:22 PM

There is really no heating and cooling. the units sit pretty much in a wind tunnel with a moisture barrier. when i check the boards with a laser temp checker they are almost 10 degrees cooler than the room temperature is. I am just a little concerned as these units are not overclock able not without a ton of work that is at least. and they are rated for a max of 10.7 GH/s and it worries me that some of them are seriously over performing at 12 GH/s and over at times.

Donations: 1A8anGihV3pvHeuhqzGsAjt2S71WY2qea4
defcon23
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 06:03:34 PM

dont really undersatnd your problem... what's the matter ? your blade hashing more than you expected of it?  Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: