Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:51:58 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🌟🎓OPEN SOURCE UNIVERSITY - Education 4.0 powered by EDU Tokens 🎓💥🌟  (Read 24414 times)
bonet 2017

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:53:47 AM

Open Source University looks very interesting and I can see its relevance in this modern time. As a student myself I can see the value in being able to connect to the world’s best academic education as well as to professional development opportunities. When businesses are able to have access to a database of candidates with the right education or learning, skills, and experience that will certainly help with the costs that recruitment and training entails. That makes it easier and efficient for businesses to hire people who are right for the job. I hope the best for this project dev and to your team!
tiago silva

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:33:25 AM

I’m a US citizen and I already bought 1150 of your token. I think I’m gonna hold these tokens further. I doubt Uncle Sam will pick on us being a smalltime investor..
atanas 2018

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:27:01 AM

I like the concept and design .. But I'm tormented by one question: how are you going compete your competitors?
pupesko

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:33:50 AM

Open Source University looks very interesting and I can see its relevance in this modern time. As a student myself I can see the value in being able to connect to the world’s best academic education as well as to professional development opportunities. When businesses are able to have access to a database of candidates with the right education or learning, skills, and experience that will certainly help with the costs that recruitment and training entails. That makes it easier and efficient for businesses to hire people who are right for the job. I hope the best for this project dev and to your team!

Thank you for the positive feedback! Indeed, that's one of the use cases of Open Source University. In 21st century having indisputable accomplishments and achievements - validated and verified through the blockchain, showcased worldwide is one of the advantages that will change education and recruitment forever.
Read more about the other use cases here - https://os.university/platform/

pupesko

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:36:57 AM

I’m a US citizen and I already bought 1150 of your token. I think I’m gonna hold these tokens further. I doubt Uncle Sam will pick on us being a smalltime investor..

@tiago silva, that's pretty interesting! Probably you have used the card of someone else cause US citizens can not invest in our ICO. I am pretty sure you haven't passed the KYC procedure, and your documents should have been rejected during the process. Please email me at support@os.university - we need to investigate the issue and I'll get back to you.

Teddy
pupesko

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:43:27 AM

I like the concept and design .. But I'm tormented by one question: how are you going compete your competitors?

@atanas 2018, thank you for the feedback! Open Source University is a decentralised platform providing the key educational players with better opportunities to collaborate. In our platform business have access to a global pool of talents, universities and education providers - global marketplace, learners could also benefit - they are provided with global opportunities for corporate learning and development on demand without scalability constraints. Therefore we do not have competitors in the real meaning of the word. A few projects out there have similar to our project but in most cases they provide either a local project or not a comprehensive solution.

I am available for more questions!

T.
Lindsburke

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:48:05 AM

This sounds like an amazing project wishing you all the best in your ICO. Will these courses be available in all regions?
jeen5

Activity: 171
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:50:53 AM

nice project. they have knowledgeable and crowded team members.

the aim and objectives of the Open Source University are very good. I think it will be successful.   Wink
osuni (OP)

Activity: 65

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 12:27:42 PM

This sounds like an amazing project wishing you all the best in your ICO. Will these courses be available in all regions?

Hi, @Lindsburke Smiley Actually we provide a marketplace for those curses, we do not create courses as a company. Therefore the universities and the course providers will add educational content and it is going to be public, accessible form everywhere on Earth. Learners will practically have no limits for further development and education but different opportunities to choose from.

osuni (OP)

Activity: 65

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 12:28:44 PM

nice project. they have knowledgeable and crowded team members.

the aim and objectives of the Open Source University are very good. I think it will be successful.   Wink

Thank you for the support! Stay tuned for the MVP. We are one of a few university-led ICOs to release an MVP before the crowdsale!
heocon571

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:56:20 AM

I keep it in mind. Let's see what will happen in June.
pupesko

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:36:31 AM

Open Source University team is growing! Say hello to our new advisor - Jamie An, founder of Seoul Blockchain. To know more about her, our PODCAST next week, read the blog post below Smiley

https://medium.com/the-os-university-blog/os-university-new-advisor-jaime-an-c443db8be6cc

pupesko

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:38:12 AM

Hristian Daskalov, our project lead is going to present the project at the University of London today. Say hi to him if you are there!

https://www.facebook.com/hristian.daskalov/posts/10216241493287626

tiago silva

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:55:37 PM

Explain, pls, that the courses will be divided into two parts? Some of them will be paid (pay with tokens, for example), others will be paid by the employer, but in return, the student will have to work for the company for some time - for example, a minimum contract for several months to cover the costs of courses. Right?
Kyera

Activity: 125

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:30:12 AM

This is really a good project and I have followed it.
NewDeal

Activity: 378

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:02:21 PM

Interesting project. I'm surprised that this apparently serious project does not cause much interest in the community. I see that the project team has been working for several years and you can safely invest in them.

Zyabliki

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:23:45 PM

university? training will be online? Are you officially decorated? are your teachers certified? is it possible to check all this information and will accept your diploma at the enterprises?
NewDeal

Activity: 378

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:56:03 PM

university? training will be online? Are you officially decorated? are your teachers certified? is it possible to check all this information and will accept your diploma at the enterprises?
The project is completely transparent. I looked at their social networks - there are a lot of reports from offline events. If you are interested in the project, I suggest you study it.

BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:07:35 PM

The conditions of the bounty program on the medium and in the bounty thread are different. Where are the relevant conditions?
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:10:24 PM

The project team looks amazingly strong. I think this project has good perspectives if you are a long-term investor, not a speculator.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: