Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:09:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🌟🎓OPEN SOURCE UNIVERSITY - Education 4.0 powered by EDU Tokens 🎓💥🌟  (Read 24414 times)
pupesko

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:16:04 PM

I really like the mission that this project has, education is becoming the most needed thing for this modern semip crypto world, and the team is very experienced in this field, it will make it the most needed in the world of crypto in the future

Thank you so much for the positive feedback! Stay tuned for more updates before the start of the crowdsale on June 4th.

In the meantime, you could have a look at the OS.University interview on Bloomberg. Our Project lead, Hristian shared more on our progress on the application of Blockchain in education and recruiting, mission and vision of the platform. Watch the video here - https://www.facebook.com/OpenSourceUni/videos/870610953140020/

Do you have any partnership with Bloomberg?
I see that members of your team are constantly performing there.

Bloomberg recognised the project a few years ago and highly appreciate everything we do. They support us in growing recognition and awareness. Official media partner where we are featured - see other media outlets https://os.university/project/

pupesko

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:18:16 PM

What will be the functionality of the alpha version and when will its release take place?

The MVP of the platform is scheduled in our roadmap as of June 4th. and what is the current stage we are at could be seen from the updates on our website - https://os.university/platform/ Join us on Twitter for the most recent updates!

Best,
Teddy
angelinagask

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:22:43 PM

What will be the functionality of the alpha version and when will its release take place?

The MVP of the platform is scheduled in our roadmap as of June 4th. and what is the current stage we are at could be seen from the updates on our website - https://os.university/platform/ Join us on Twitter for the most recent updates!

Best,
Teddy

Will be waiting for it. I'm really curious about this project. It is very different from the cryptocurrency for education. I'm sure many investors will like this ICO.
pupesko

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:26:38 PM

I studied this project today. Very surprised by the amount of work that the team has already done. It seems to me that this project is very underestimated now. I think that this is one of the potentially best projects this year. Hidden diamond. It is a great pity that I learned about him rather late.

Hi, @Melech! Your positive feedback is much appreciated Smiley

It is never too late. Our crowdsale starts in a few days - 11 to be specific - https://os.university/! We have more and more updates everyday and with the help of the whole community and our advisors we plan to release the MVP really soon. Open Source University as a platform working with the "fuel" of a UTILITY token has to be backed up by a platform. The only way that a utility token and the EDU token will have value.

Thank you for the support from the whole team!

pupesko

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:10:47 PM

A promising project, even though I think it will be difficult to create a university from scratch. What about international students? Will they be able to pay for education in fiat and which languages does the university support?

Hey Smiley Thank you for the positive feedback!

Open Source University is a decentralised platform that provides place for collaboration between Businesses, Learners and Academia. It is project with global social impact. A project that helps learners claim & advance their educational identity beyond borders by providing world's first immutable educational passport as a service on the blockchain.

Each learner will have access equal to the one others have both to courses/programs and career opportunities. They will be able to pay for those courses if tehy are paid directly to the course provider or the University. And all the information will be first available only in English but in near future we plan to have more languages.

Let me know if you need more information!

Teddy
pupesko

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:11:52 PM

What level of soft cap does the project have?

Hi @SirgulioB! Thank you for this question, actually a lot of people want to know the answer Smiley

The amount of tokens to be sold on both private and public pre-sale before the main tokensale was 3700 ETH. This is occasionally labeled as a soft-cap on different listing platforms, considering that it is a target for the pre-sale. However, as we have always communicated, we do not have a set milestone of minimum ETH to be raised, because we are a dedicated R&D team of academicians and software developers that is executing this project for the good part of the last 3 years, with co-financing by the European Commission. We have a mix of financing instruments to back the project, therefore no real soft caps, but clear set of targets to achieve.

Follow us on twitter for the most recent one - https://twitter.com/OpenSource_Uni/status/999000833453953024 Wink

Cheers,
Teddy

Thanks for the answer, I see your project has an excellent background. I will not be surprised if you will collect a hard cap at the main stage of sales.

That is the scenario we are working on every day for the last few years! Thank you for the support Smiley

pupesko

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:27:06 PM

Will OPEN SOURCE UNIVERSITY be a job bank for trainees and new graduates? Can  also do graduations using the tool?

@thorRJ, the project aims to provide students and life-long learners with immutable storage of their validated and verified skills and achievements. A digital credentials wallet on the blockchain available worldwide. Therefore in future we are planning to develop the platform further and store higher education graduates's certificates and diplomas as well. We decided to start with MOOC's and Universities cause they have some kind of autonomy and API implementation would be faster the the governmental schools.

This is the time to mention that we just announced our partnership with Sofia Business School. Thanks to the partnership the students who successfully complete their training program, will receive a blockchain validated certificate that will be available in our platform once we have a stable release - https://www.facebook.com/OpenSourceUni/posts/875200006014448

pupesko

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:48:15 PM

AMA (ask me anything) session tomorrow! May 24, 2:30 GMT+3

We receive more and more questions about the price in the crowdsale, how much we raised in the presale, when the MVP is going to be released and more, and more. Therefore we decided to have an AMA session tomorrow, May 24, 2:30 GMT+3 and answer all your questions. 10 days before the crowdsale starts there are quite a lot of things to be answered from our side!

Here is the link - get ready - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iI7CoGgwFXw

pupesko

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:26:02 AM

Our AMA (Ask Me Anything) will start in 1 hour don't miss it! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iI7CoGgwFXw

pupesko

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:50:09 AM

The countdown is on! Open Source University crowdsale starts in 10 DAYS! www.os.university

BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:38:34 PM

The countdown is on! Open Source University crowdsale starts in 10 DAYS! www.os.university

At this stage, the price will be 750 tokens per 1 ETH?
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:53:25 PM

Encouraging the learning ecosystem were a great idea, it could build a strong foundation for the growth of the future
The better the level of education should be able to take the world to a better state than today.
As I understand it, the project has the support of the state authorities. I think this is quite interesting from the point of view of reliable investments.

You are absolutely right. This Monday we were amongst the Businesses chosen by Sofia Municipality to participate in the co-fundraising partnership between a local bank and the authorities. This collaboration aims to help small and medium companies in their further development in terms of marketing, recruitment and product development.

Our project was recognised as one of the companies capable to provide these businesses with a great pool of talents and a tool to optimise the recruitment costs and also to empower the young generation in terms of competitiveness and providing career development opportunities.

Back in November, our project was granted by the European Commission to further develop the platform in 2018 - https://business.facebook.com/OpenSourceUni/photos/a.405587672975686.1073741828.397409577126829/787596171441499/?type=3&theater

Also, our Project lead, Hristian Daskalov (https://www.linkedin.com/in/hristian/) was honoured the "Best Doctoral Candidate of the Year" in Republic of Bulgaria by the Minister of Education & Science - https://business.facebook.com/OpenSourceUni/photos/a.405587672975686.1073741828.397409577126829/799690153565434/?type=3&theater

Excellent. Perhaps you are one of the best projects from the field of real activity and not speculation. I will definitely participate in ICO.

th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:38:07 AM

As I understand this project in something similar to TheKey only with a greater focus on the identification of documents on education and evidence of competencies. I was not mistaken?
NewDeal

Activity: 378

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:47:45 AM

I hope the alpha version of the platform will please users. In this case, this project for me will be evaluated as 10 out of 10. I think that at the moment this project is strongly underestimated.

tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:54:01 AM

It turns out that you have already collected soft cap and the terms of ICO will not change, regardless of the amount collected during the period of the main sale?
Mousumi khatun

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:00:10 AM

I agree! The project goes towards education and certification for learners. Companies will have the option of matching employment based on smart contracts. A new step for mankind. But for better efficiency, the platform must have a partnership with a large number of companies around the world. Specific ways to solve this problem.
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:13:39 PM

I agree! The project goes towards education and certification for learners. Companies will have the option of matching employment based on smart contracts. A new step for mankind. But for better efficiency, the platform must have a partnership with a large number of companies around the world. Specific ways to solve this problem.
I see that now the project has many partnerships and support from the authorities. In fact, the project has been developing for several years with this money.

Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:22:11 PM

Will OPEN SOURCE UNIVERSITY be a job bank for trainees and new graduates? Can  also do graduations using the tool?

@thorRJ, the project aims to provide students and life-long learners with immutable storage of their validated and verified skills and achievements. A digital credentials wallet on the blockchain available worldwide. Therefore in future we are planning to develop the platform further and store higher education graduates's certificates and diplomas as well. We decided to start with MOOC's and Universities cause they have some kind of autonomy and API implementation would be faster the the governmental schools.

This is the time to mention that we just announced our partnership with Sofia Business School. Thanks to the partnership the students who successfully complete their training program, will receive a blockchain validated certificate that will be available in our platform once we have a stable release - https://www.facebook.com/OpenSourceUni/posts/875200006014448

Your platform very well follows the world trend of writing data to the distributed registry, I think it will be very in demand in the near future.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:33:22 PM

Best,
Teddy
Thanks for the answer. I'll try to test the alpha version of your platform. For this, i will have to register and go through KYC?

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
pupesko

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:03:32 PM

At this stage, the price will be 750 tokens per 1 ETH?

Really soon we'll announce special bonuses. The first to contribute to the Open Source University project will have the chance to buy tokens with 40% bonus, at price of 1050 EDU = 1 ETH Smiley

Stay tuned for more updates very soon!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: