Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:11:44 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🌟🎓OPEN SOURCE UNIVERSITY - Education 4.0 powered by EDU Tokens 🎓💥🌟  (Read 24414 times)
trendy_crypt

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:36:02 AM

Looks like a really exciting project. Final countdown to the token sale is on!  Grin

Bring out the ETH Cheesy
pupesko

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:43:45 PM

interesting idea, tell me where can I find complete information about iso? dates, available bonuses, accepted bills?

Please check out the latest blog post we wrote about the token sale - pretty much everything you need to know - https://medium.com/the-os-university-blog/token-sale-is-live-bfc605745542

pupesko

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:46:51 PM

Nice project - is it just ETH accepted during the token sale?

Our token sale just started!! - www.os.university
pupesko

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:15:27 PM

Why have you reduced the wings community award so much? Even at the moment when you are placed on the wings.ai for the first time-the reward was not great, and now she's just funny.

We did put that percentage based on the hard cap that we have. Decision was taken based on budget allocation strategy - we are going to try some other platforms as well - very soon we'll announce them all.

Teddy
pupesko

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:16:47 PM

Is it for free to put out my course on your platform?

Yes, adding courses will be free. OS.University as a platform provides with with a marketplace where you would freely add your courses.
pupesko

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:17:34 PM

Nice project - is it just ETH accepted during the token sale?

We also accept bank wire (for contribution over $15 000) and BTC, but transactions will be made manually in both cases.

Ok cool. Not for me though. I don't have $1500  Grin

Token sale is already LIVE and you could try with something small in ETH or BTC Smiley

pupesko

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:18:03 PM

Cant wait for the ICO to being tommorow. Been following this project up very closely on their social media's and got to say i am very impressed.

Thank you so much! Token sale is already LIVE Smiley

Teddy
pupesko

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:20:57 PM

Cant wait for the ICO to being tommorow. Been following this project up very closely on their social media's and got to say i am very impressed.

So far so good. Looks like a great team doing things legitimately. Trust is becoming such an important issue in the ico space after crap like titanium. It restores your faith a little. We need to make sure that things are as clean as possible, because at the moment, crypto has a bad reputation and it won't improve unless we support projects like OS University. Anybody see the award they are up for?

Would you please be a bit more specific on this question? Thanks in advance!
pupesko

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:07:25 PM

The token sale is now LIVE! Get 40% bonus - less than 10 hours left! www.os.university

AlexAnd

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:14:39 PM

So far so good. Looks like a great team doing things legitimately. Trust is becoming such an important issue in the ico space after crap like titanium. It restores your faith a little. We need to make sure that things are as clean as possible, because at the moment, crypto has a bad reputation and it won't improve unless we support projects like OS University. Anybody see the award they are up for?

Weren't you guys given an award at a blockchain expo in Amsterdam? Something about being a really good social project or something.
mimipupu11

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:53:18 PM

From what I can see this looks like a groundbreaking project. Can I ask what do you think will make the token price appreciate in value - apologies if this has been asked already?
pupesko

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:49:05 PM

Weren't you guys given an award at a blockchain expo in Amsterdam? Something about being a really good social project or something.

Oh, yes! We are and we've announced it officially here - https://medium.com/the-os-university-blog/nomination-for-the-most-innovative-use-of-blockchain-for-social-good-2018-4742c18f6002 Open Source University project is nominated by the BLOCKS for "Most Innovative use of Blockchain for Social Good 2018". The ceremony will be held at the Blockchain EXPO event in Amsterdam in June Smiley

Are you going to be there?

pupesko

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:50:32 PM

From what I can see this looks like a groundbreaking project. Can I ask what do you think will make the token price appreciate in value - apologies if this has been asked already?

Token burning is part of a deflation mechanism in the platform's tokenomics, which accelerates the token value appreciation. The EDU token will allow future scaling of the platform as a multi-blockchain decentralized application beyond Ethereum.

The more transactions are made, the more the value of the token increases
uniquelymoi

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:45:08 PM

Locked in my 40% bonus today  Grin Also, fantastic news about the EDU token lottery - giving contributors the chance to win 3000 EDU every 24 hours during the token sale!
More info and rules can be found here -

https://medium.com/the-os-university-blog/edu-token-sale-lottery-5d373560a110
Legion57

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:27:21 PM

I've seen some great review videos over the last few days and done quite a bit of research in preparation for the token sale going live earlier today.
It's one thing to create a project but it's another thing to solve a problem however I feel OSU is looking to do just that. This is the kind of positive and real-life impacting project which could help encourage mainstream adoption. I look forward to seeing new developments.
comradepay

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:03:51 AM

Why have you reduced the wings community award so much? Even at the moment when you are placed on the wings.ai for the first time-the reward was not great, and now she's just funny.

We did put that percentage based on the hard cap that we have. Decision was taken based on budget allocation strategy - we are going to try some other platforms as well - very soon we'll announce them all.

Teddy
It's too small a budget on wings.ai. Currently, on average, the prediction involves about 40,000,000 wings tokens with a total value of about $15,000,000. Do you really think what community will spend its time researching your project for such a tiny reward?

pupesko

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:30:46 AM

Teddy
It's too small a budget on wings.ai. Currently, on average, the prediction involves about 40,000,000 wings tokens with a total value of about $15,000,000. Do you really think what community will spend its time researching your project for such a tiny reward?

I agree with you that the reward is too small. But on the other hand, according to my personal point of view - I understand the initial WINGS's idea and its basics in another way. It was supposed to be a community work of research, due diligence of the projects listed in order to outline the best ICOs and help other investors recognise them. Please correct me if I am wrong.

We all know that the community feedback is the most valuable in terms of validation the idea, vision, team and so on. And the reward was given to incentivise them to work more on that but it shouldn't be the only purpose for them to do it. What is the impression I remained with? Well, no one looked into our project, discuss it - just a few people were interested to read in order to prove their reward is included in the smart contract. Very few people discussed the idea behind our project. Even our Project lead was irritated when people started flagging our project the previous time... with the only reason - the reward may not have been given to the community! Our more than 3 years of work meant nothing - all the research that was performed, all the events we've attended, all the efforts we've put into were gone for seconds because of the reward of 3%... Smiley

Well, talking as a member from the OS.University team - we actually decided to use more than one similar to Wings platforms and we've allocated part of our budget for those platforms. We highly appreciate the WINGS community therefore we took your feedback seriously. But we'd like to receive valuable feedback as well. Having said that, please have a look at your community Telegram chat - isn't it the same talk again Smiley

From our side everything is okay! Our platform really needs exposure but most of all we need to have valuable feedback from the community - that's what we are looking for. What are you looking for? The best projects on the market or else...?

I am still available to answer all your questions Smiley Peace!

Best,
Teddy
now911

Activity: 115

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 10:51:04 AM

As soon as i saw that the EU commission signed on to this project, got me dwelling. Bought it with their generous bonus. Low cap token and even token burning means only 1 thing: this should moon imo.

to da moon! Smiley

charliemn2018

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:25:04 AM

As soon as i saw that the EU commission signed on to this project, got me dwelling. Bought it with their generous bonus. Low cap token and even token burning means only 1 thing: this should moon imo.

to da moon! Smiley

A project like this can only ever be positive, and needs backing 100% I completely agree now911
cryptoaid

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:27:21 AM

to da moon! Smiley

A project like this can only ever be positive, and needs backing 100% I completely agree now911

Yep agreed - I see it's gaining some traction you YouTube too always good for Hype when it hits the exchanges Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: