Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:34:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🌟🎓OPEN SOURCE UNIVERSITY - Education 4.0 powered by EDU Tokens 🎓💥🌟  (Read 24413 times)
CrYpTo2DAN

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:07:30 AM

This should be good
https://twitter.com/H_Daskalov/status/1007921078470168576
CrYpTo2DAN

Activity: 67

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:17:54 AM

This whole week at the london tech event must have really help bring the project to the awareness of more people. I am in their telegram chat and have seen so many more people join throughout the week. Great to see this project always building
Yes i was looking at pictures online, looked like a really great event. the team are working really hard to really create something and i really admire it
Cryptoqu33n

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:59:29 PM

Ooh interesting!
Prior111

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:25:20 AM

Just seen, there is 35 minutes left to receive the 15.3% bonus. Glad i got some in time although i did actually get some from the previous bonus aswell  Wink
ronniesats

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:11:10 PM

Just seen, there is 35 minutes left to receive the 15.3% bonus. Glad i got some in time although i did actually get some from the previous bonus aswell  Wink

Well played sir - bargain purchasing Smiley
comedy-decentral

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:18:40 PM

This whole week at the london tech event must have really help bring the project to the awareness of more people. I am in their telegram chat and have seen so many more people join throughout the week. Great to see this project always building
Yes i was looking at pictures online, looked like a really great event. the team are working really hard to really create something and i really admire it

What you want to see if you are going to an invest in a project. My money feels safe
AlexAnd

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:48:18 PM

What you want to see if you are going to an invest in a project. My money feels safe

Agreed. The ico space is too full of scammers and you never know whether your investment is just going to pay for someone's new house. I have a lot of faith in OSU. They are at all the important events and really pressing home their vision. Great project that I think can't fail.
Ellawow

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:52:05 PM

I have visited your official website, and I think the concept of your project is great.  Is KYC verification required? Tell me, is the smart contract ready?
trendy_crypt

Activity: 153

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:53:18 AM

Somebody mentioned on twitter that OSU were going into partnership with BitDegree, was that true?

I don't think so. OSU is so much better than BitDegree, which to me is just a glorified Udemy. Anyone can post a course on there, and I don't think it has any really serious backing.

OSU, on the other hand, are very involved with both the education and tech sectors, Check out twitter and see how many different conferences these guys are attending.

Here's their twitter channel.

https://twitter.com/OpenSource_Uni

This ICO is a great long term investment in my mind. I chatted to someone from Somalia a week or two ago, and he said that, whilst internet is not (generally) a problem in his home country, at least in the bigger towns, , the education system is terrible. So why study there if you can get everything you need online with Open Source University?

As an educator myself, this project makes a lot of sense. It also makes me happy. Everyone should have access to quality education.

Check out the review on ICO Bench. A very impressive 4.3 rating.

Cheers for that. Usual Twitter misinformation. I should stop using it.
pupesko

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:35:23 AM

pupesko
Good luck to the project. I hope ICO will be successful, I believe that such projects are in demand by the market.

Thank you so much Smiley
pupesko

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:40:19 AM

I hope that the project has enough time to collect a hard cap, I want it to be implemented in a short time.

Soft cap will do it, and I think they already reached that with private funding. Could be wrong though. I do know there was plenty of early interest in this one.

Yes, we've reached our goals back in December and we have the resources to focus and work hard on the MVP. Stay tuned!
pupesko

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:04:00 PM

I am very familiar with this project however i have a question i am not entirely sure of the answer. So the platform that holds the uploaded courses, will they be subject to the peoples choice and preference or will there only be specific courses uploaded in which the people will have to choose from.

Learner will be able to search from the courses added by Universities, MOOCs and any kind of certificate providers. You'll be able to search from and choose the ones that comply with your goals.
pupesko

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:04:55 PM

I've heard some talk about possible connections with AliPay and possibly Cardano too. Seems like OSU is not going to be tied to the eth blockchain after all. Good news if true.

Rumour or fact?

So far these are only rumours Wink
pupesko

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:08:55 PM

I have visited your official website, and I think the concept of your project is great.  Is KYC verification required? Tell me, is the smart contract ready?

Registration and KYC procedures will be mandatory for all participants. Investors from USA are not allowed. The smart contract for the ICO is ready and live.

As for the smart contracts helping the platform to work, the dev team is currently working on that. Stay tuned!
pupesko

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:16:41 PM

Here is the latest winner of the EDU token lottery - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEWdwUwGloY

Teddy
pupesko

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:24:52 PM

Very comprehensive review! "... distributed credentials database... This will tackle the problem qualifications which makes it difficult for companies to validate credentials and costs them a lot of money." Read the whole review of OS.University https://medium.com/@moonchild_1312/yes-the-robots-are-coming-but-so-is-open-source-university-22f77270439f

Grandevchildplac

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:33:01 PM

This is a very nice idea with potential!
Unblemished approach, interesting business, witting website!
AlexAnd

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:33:38 PM

Very comprehensive review! "... distributed credentials database... This will tackle the problem qualifications which makes it difficult for companies to validate credentials and costs them a lot of money." Read the whole review of OS.University https://medium.com/@moonchild_1312/yes-the-robots-are-coming-but-so-is-open-source-university-22f77270439f

https://i.imgur.com/T8eUcFT.jpg
This is great.
GMT68

Activity: 55
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:32:50 PM

Somebody mentioned on twitter that OSU were going into partnership with BitDegree, was that true?

I don't think so. OSU is so much better than BitDegree, which to me is just a glorified Udemy. Anyone can post a course on there, and I don't think it has any really serious backing.

OSU, on the other hand, are very involved with both the education and tech sectors, Check out twitter and see how many different conferences these guys are attending.

Here's their twitter channel.

https://twitter.com/OpenSource_Uni

This ICO is a great long term investment in my mind. I chatted to someone from Somalia a week or two ago, and he said that, whilst internet is not (generally) a problem in his home country, at least in the bigger towns, , the education system is terrible. So why study there if you can get everything you need online with Open Source University?

As an educator myself, this project makes a lot of sense. It also makes me happy. Everyone should have access to quality education.

Check out the review on ICO Bench. A very impressive 4.3 rating.

Cheers for that. Usual Twitter misinformation. I should stop using it.

There are going to be big partnerships coming though. Hristian (sp?) mentioned a few things in the telegram group. Exciting things are coming.
diggin4coins

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:22:20 PM

There are going to be big partnerships coming though. Hristian (sp?) mentioned a few things in the telegram group. Exciting things are coming.

Great can't wait. With this team, this idea and the execution so far. I'm optimistic they'll be announcing some big ones
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: